Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Talking about WCW. He tweeted 'we were the highest rated show when they sold it'

So I tweeted him 'Highest rated show on TNT? Cause you damn sure werent the highest rated on TV.'

He responded with 'Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no shit.We were on cable anyway'

The Flash

Reaction score
I was up til 1am this morning having a Direct Message convo with Melina. I win :p

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Shows how much JoMo loves her when she's tweeting you all night.

The Flash

Reaction score
JoMo is normally there with her when she's tweeting because i had sent her a youtube video and she told me that it made her and Morrison laugh.

The Flash

Reaction score
Not really. I've gotten tweets from Melina, Eve, Mickie, Candice, Natalya, Maryse, McCool, Daffney, The Bella Twins and Tara. Plus Eve, Melina, Natalya, Trish and Cena all follow me and I'm quite happy with that ;) Kelly is tough to get a tweet from.

Anyways. I got a Happy Birthday DM from Mickie :p

Hello Kylie :eek:

Kylie

Reaction score
Hi Mike. :eek: How are you?

I swear I don't get the fascination with Twitter.

The Flash

Reaction score
tired, how are you?

I did'nt either at first but now it's addictive. I guess it just fascinating getting to talk to wrestlers and having a chance to get messages from Celebs. I managed to get one from a Kardashian last month. pretty awesome :eek:

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I swear I don't get the fascination with Twitter.

I didn't either until I lost my phone and was no longer able to text. I turned to twitter and tweeted a ton. Went from barely over 200 tweets to almost 700 in 2 weeks. Plus it didn't hurt that I got a couple tweets from Danielle Fishel aka Topanga Lawerence not long after she joined up.

The Flash

Reaction score
I'm about to eclipse my 28,000th tweet. If thats any indication of how addicted i am :eek:

Kylie

Reaction score
tired, how are you?

I did'nt either at first but now it's addictive. I guess it just fascinating getting to talk to wrestlers and having a chance to get messages from Celebs. I managed to get one from a Kardashian last month. pretty awesome :eek:

Sore and exhausted. :$

I wouldn't exactly call a Kardashian a celebrity....they don't exactly do anything noteworthy. :p

By the way Mike, I marked out at your Mickie sig and avy. :D

I didn't either until I lost my phone and was no longer able to text. I turned to twitter and tweeted a ton. Went from barely over 200 tweets to almost 700 in 2 weeks. Plus it didn't hurt that I got a couple tweets from Danielle Fishel aka Topanga Lawerence not long after she joined up.

Hi Rich. :)

I get what you're both saying and I guess it would be pretty good to chat (or tweet or whatever) with celebs. I've just never had an interest in signing up to it at all.

The Flash

Reaction score
I thought you always marked out at my sigs though :p

you should sign up Kylie, just think..you could tweet Kelly and tell her how great she is ;)

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Hi Rich. :)

I get what you're both saying and I guess it would be pretty good to chat (or tweet or whatever) with celebs. I've just never had an interest in signing up to it at all.

Hey Kylie. Whats up?

Kylie

Reaction score
I thought you always marked out at my sigs though :p

you should sign up Kylie, just think..you could tweet Kelly and tell her how great she is ;)

Very funny. :p It's a rare occasion when I mark out at your sigs. :p

I'd rather walk over hot coals. ;)

Hey Kylie. Whats up?

Not much. Back at work after going to the hospital yesterday for my knee. How about you?