Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Flash

Reaction score
I'll be watching DWTS and Raw so i'll add ya in the morning...

Kylie

Reaction score
Hello. :eek:

Tbh I'd probably do the same thing you did and try and work it off and still do sports and such, lol. So I know where you're coming from on that though sorry to hear it only got worse instead.

Lol glad I'm not alone then. :p I honestly thought it'd be like when you twist your ankle. You just walk it off and keep active so it won't get worse....clearly wrong on that account. :p But thank you. :eek:

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I know how that twisted ankle deal is. I've twisted my ankle so many times playing basketball that I am able to just play through it. Of course I haven't played for probably a year or more due to it raining all the time here. Sucks that I don't know of any place indoors to go and play because I'd love to play more during the Winter/Spring.

I think this week is new TV week. I have 18 hours of new TV to watch this week. Of course 7 of them are wrestling per usual lol.

The Flash

Reaction score
Should know that i think they coulda done better with Miz' new championship belt. The spinner belt needs to be done away with completely. It's still not as bad as TNA's Jeff Hardy belt though..

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Honestly was thinking they were finally gonna have a totally new belt. It is really dated and they need to get a new one in there in the next few years.

The Flash

Reaction score
I'd like to see that Undisputed title belt come back (the one that Rock, Lensar, Hogan, etc held) That was best looking WWE Title belt IMO.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Might just be me, but I actually like the Cena era belt when it doesn't spin. It looks flashy and you know who ever is holding it is the top dog.

The Flash

Reaction score
April 2nd really needs to hurry up now. Mickie won't be able to compete but she's still gonna be there to sign autographs. Madison Rayne is taking her place in the match against Sara Del Rey. sucks that Mickie got hurt but it ended up leading to my other fav knockout coming to that show too. I'm like marking out cause i get to meet both my fav KO's now :markout:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Kind of a let down to have Madison as her replacement but better than nothing.

The Flash

Reaction score
I'd rather have Mickie vs Del Rey over Madison facing her but the fact that both of them are gonna be there is awesome.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I got a tweet from Kevin Nash earlier today. I am the freaking winner.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler