Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Damn if I had known I wasn't going to get home until after midnight, I wouldn't have declined mum's offer to have leftovers for dinner when I stopped by their place. :(
What were the leftovers?

The Flash

Reaction score
Should know that i wished the SD spoilers would get posted already, i cant find them anywhere :no:

Kylie

Reaction score
What were the leftovers?

Mum made a casserole for dinner and even though it's not my favourite dish, it still would have beaten 2 pieces of toast after midnight haha. :p

EDIT - You'll just have to suck it up and deal with it Mike. :p

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Food is food right? lol.

And as for the spoilers last I checked it showed the show was still in progress or w/e but haven't updated it since.

The Flash

Reaction score
I saw the Spoilers involving the divas matches. Kelly is main eventing SD tonight :markout:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Oh god...lol

Should know I marked the fuck out when Carmelo finally when to the New York Knickerbockers.
Just glad they got it over with already, lol. But yeah Knicks finally got some nice hope even though I think trading Felton was kinda dumb.

Don Draper

Reaction score
I don't think they should've got rid of Felton either but Billups is still pretty good even if he is getting older. I'm just really glad they kept Landry Feilds, he's the kind of tough scrappy player you need to win a title.

Kylie

Reaction score
Ok mental note: Avoid watching this weeks Smackdown...

Food is food right? lol.

And as for the spoilers last I checked it showed the show was still in progress or w/e but haven't updated it since.

Well yes, but 2 pieces of toast doesn't really fill a person up, but it was too late and I was too lazy to cook at that time. :p

The Flash

Reaction score
Why avoid?? :p Its Kelly/Edge vs Drew/Vickie. If Vickie's team loses, shes fired. Wished that they woulda let Kelly defend the WHC again. It was so awesome to hear the announcers say "Kelly Kelly is defending the World Heavyweight Championship" :D

Kylie

Reaction score
Any Smackdown that Kelly is main eventing is bound to be awful. :p

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't think they should've got rid of Felton either but Billups is still pretty good even if he is getting older. I'm just really glad they kept Landry Feilds, he's the kind of tough scrappy player you need to win a title.
Guy is one of the best rookies and will be a damn good player for years to come so would have been dumb to put him in it too.

@ Kylie I meant about what your mom made since you're not exactly a fan of it, lol.

Kylie

Reaction score
@ Kylie I meant about what your mom made since you're not exactly a fan of it, lol.

Oh oops sorry! :eek: She made a curried sausage dish and I don't really like a lot of spicy food. I'll eat it if it's served to me, but I don't really like it. :p

I totally agree! I mean, look at the massive 4.0 rating SD got when she Main evented last time :D

Isn't there a rule about not being allowed to mess with an Admin's post? :side:

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
2.07 is the highest rating any SD! on Syfy has gotten and the highest rated wasnt that one.