• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Above You Thread

PHX

Legacy Member
I don't really like getting games you can just beat and not have any replay value after it anymore so that is why I mostly play sports games.

Should know there isn't shit on T.V so I'm watching the Lingerie Football League lol.

Me and my friends watch that all the time!!

I mean, even though everybody watches it just because they're hot, you gotta admit those girls are beasts. All they have are helmets and shitty-ass shoulder pads and they hit HARD.

PHX

Legacy Member
Me and my friends watch that all the time!!

I mean, even though everybody watches it just because they're hot, you gotta admit those girls are beasts. All they have are helmets and shitty-ass shoulder pads and they hit HARD.
Yeah I wasn't expecting that at all but then one of the 1st plays this girl trucks the fuck out of this other girl :lol: Was like okay they take this real serious.