Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Not much, just busy working. How are you?

Only 7 Xanax? :p

Good. Just wish I could've avoided the fight, I'm beginning to realize I have serious anger problems. I swear to myself it's never going to happen again every single time it happens, but it does which FUCKING sucks. Wouldn't mind a joint either, unfortunately I don't stockpile anymore. :p

Might need to burn my Sonic collection or Sega Genesis collection to get my mind off things in a bit. Had plans to study for a while because I got some good hours in yesterday, but I got thrown off my focus zone. :no: Hopefully it returns in a few hours.

Downloading Cold Fear for the PS2 and Oblivion for my PC atm.

Kylie

Reaction score
What I'm sick I'm tossing tissue in it xD

Well ok then. :eek: I hope you feel better soon.

Hello Kylie, how are you?

I hate being sick, and you have to take disgusting medicine like robotussin. Yuck.

Not too bad thanks, how are you?

I agree. Not to mention you have no energy to do anything.

Dont worry Kylie, once christmas is over..I'll change the holiday sig of Kelly...but a regular sig of her will return

Yeah I figured you'd continue to torture me... :side:

Good. Just wish I could've avoided the fight, I'm beginning to realize I have serious anger problems. I swear to myself it's never going to happen again every single time it happens, but it does which FUCKING sucks. Wouldn't mind a joint either, unfortunately I don't stockpile anymore. :p

Might need to burn my Sonic collection or Sega Genesis collection to get my mind off things in a bit. Had plans to study for a while because I got some good hours in yesterday, but I got thrown off my focus zone. :no: Hopefully it returns in a few hours.

Downloading Cold Fear for the PS2 and Oblivion for my PC atm.

Have you tried getting up and walking away instead of retaliating? It might help you calm down a little more as opposed to trying to find a joint. ;)

If you're too angry you won't be focused to study. Take a breather and definitely go through your Sonic collection. Just pick your studies back up when you're feeling better. :)

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I'm better then I was this morning the the stuff I took some kind of Wal-Green brand crap lol its helping. I just hope I ain't sick come Christmas or anything. That would be bleh

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Have you tried getting up and walking away instead of retaliating? It might help you calm down a little more as opposed to trying to find a joint. ;)

If you're too angry you won't be focused to study. Take a breather and definitely go through your Sonic collection. Just pick your studies back up when you're feeling better. :)

You know, people always tell me that, but I just can't seem to get over that retaliating bit, I should definitely try that, sounds like it would work. Maybe talking a long walk or something. idk. Anything is better than bursting out in anger and then going on to feel guily/feel like shit because you acted inappropriately.

Don Draper

Reaction score
Well ok then. :eek: I hope you feel better soon.

Not too bad thanks, how are you?

I agree. Not to mention you have no energy to do anything.

Yeah I figured you'd continue to torture me... :side:

I'm fine, but I'm just really cold right now. Have I mentioned I hate cold weather? Cause I really do lol.

Kylie

Reaction score
I'm better then I was this morning the the stuff I took some kind of Wal-Green brand crap lol its helping. I just hope I ain't sick come Christmas or anything. That would be bleh

Well that's something. Just rest up and you should be fine for Christmas. :)

You know, people always tell me that, but I just can't seem to get over that retaliating bit, I should definitely try that, sounds like it would work. Maybe talking a long walk or something. idk. Anything is better than bursting out in anger and then going on to feel guily/feel like shit because you acted inappropriately.

It's not easy to do. I only say this because I have a very short fuse, especially with my mum and I had to learn to do the same thing. One night we got into a huge fight and she slapped me and I walked out. Best thing I ever did because if I let my temper get the best of me, I have no doubt in my mind I would have punched her and I would have regretted it. So that's all I did from then on. She'd start and as soon as I felt like I was going to scream back, I'd walk away and either get in my car and drive somewhere or I'd go walk for an hour. Things didn't get better at home, but I ended up moving out a couple of months ago.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Getting a job has been in the back of my head, sometime after I get some college work I have to do completed. I'd miss my family but sometimes it reaches a point where you just have to move on. :( Not like I'd be completely cut off, I'd still be just a few kilometers away, but still.

Oh, and cold weather while I haven't really been exposed to much would in all probability fucking suck.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
That still isn't perfect, lol.

The only thing that REALLY works for me is to turn the water on really hot and take a bath and just soak in it, but I can hardly be doing that at all hours of the day, unfortunately.

Kylie

Reaction score
Aww my hug doesn't help? :p

Hot baths are good but you're right, you can't really do that 24/7. Multiple layers of clothes can help though. Or moving to a warmer climate. :p

Getting a job has been in the back of my head, sometime after I get some college work have I have to do completed. I'd miss my family but sometimes it reaches a point where you just have to move on. :( Not like I'd be completely cut off, I'd still be just a few kilometers away, but still.

Oh, and cold weather while I haven't really been exposed to much would in all probability fucking suck.

I do know what you mean. But at the end of the day, sometimes that small distance does the world of good. I'm only a 15 minute drive from my parents, but it's that distance that helps and I haven't had an outburst since I moved. :)

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler