Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kylie

Reaction score
I'm sure you aren't the only one procrastinating over your exams haha. :p Good luck with it though. :)

I see you lurking Ben lol. :wave:

Reaction score
I hate this humid weather. Just fucking rain already.

Also, I'm disturbed by the Wests Tigers new 2011 jerseys. They look weird, and I only just bought this season's new jerseys.

Kylie

Reaction score
Hi Gee! :D :hug:

I hate this humid weather. Just fucking rain already.

Also, I'm disturbed by the Wests Tigers new 2011 jerseys. They look weird, and I only just bought this season's new jerseys.

Yeah I know what you mean. We copped the humidity earlier this week. It's only started cooling down today, but we're getting all the rain at the moment.

What do the new jerseys look like?

Kylie

Reaction score
I'm good thanks Gee, how are you? :)

Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean. We copped the humidity earlier this week. It's only started cooling down today, but we're getting all the rain at the moment.

What do the new jerseys look like?

I'd rather the rain or 40-degree burning heat than this humidity shit. Drinking so much water it's not funny.

156859_112848522116711_106145749453655_92070_2012324_n.jpg

Those are the new jerseys. On the left is our home strip, and on the right is our away strip.

I think I'll get used to them, but I am not a fan of how they change so often.

Reaction score
I'm good thanks Gee, how are you? :)

I'm VERY exhausted! I had an exam yesterday and another one today. The exam today required us to write 20 definitions and answer 5 essay questions. My hand was hurting so much! Luckily, my next exam is on the 21st so I get a little break. I'll have to finish a paper in the mean time but it won't be too bad.

I should definitely go to bed! My eyes are barely open! haha.

Kylie

Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean. I'm sure you'll get the rain soon though if we're getting it at the moment.

The jerseys don't look too bad. I quite like them. :)

EDIT - No wonder you're tired! But at least the exams are over and done with so you can relax now. :) Yes definitely catch some sleep now!

I'm out of here to enjoy our work Christmas party. Love to you all. :love:

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Later.

Do people really eat crocodiles?

Reaction score
Yes, they do. I've been to restaurants out Dubbo way (about 5 hours west of where I live) and they have it on the menu, as well as kangaroo.