Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Hi Jay. :) How are you?

Not much, still reliving the moment when I got my tooth extracted, the fucking idiot forgot enough local anesthetic, so I felt pain. Can still hear the snap and the disgusting sticky root of the tooth coming out, saw it with my own eyes. Will take a while to forget. The worse part is, I have to go in for an elaborate process to get my teeth fixed, and it's going to cost a lot. Whatever, I just hope I'm numb when I'm having surgery, I HATE pain with a passion, I just can't stand it.

I have an exam tomorrow and a few chapters left to complete on my university syllabus, should get started soon.

Reid

Reaction score
I was eating dinner while reading that.

Kylie

Reaction score
Sick :( How are you?

That's not good. :( What's wrong?
I'm good thanks, about to head out for lunch.

heyheyhey

Hi! :D How are you?

Not much, still reliving the moment when I got my tooth extracted, the fucking idiot forgot enough local anesthetic, so I felt pain. Can still hear the snap and the disgusting sticky root of the tooth coming out, saw it with my own eyes. Will take a while to forget. The worse part is, I have to go in for an elaborate process to get my teeth fixed, and it's going to cost a lot. Whatever, I just hope I'm numb when I'm having surgery, I HATE pain with a passion, I just can't stand it.

I have an exam tomorrow and a few chapters left to complete on my university syllabus, should get started soon.

Oh shit are you serious? That's horrible! :( Can you lodge a complaint or something about the dentist for not following a correct procedure? Maybe see if someone else can do the procedure instead of the idiot that treated you first.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
My bad. I rarely do other things while eating so I didn't take that into consideration. :p

I could, but it would just be a waste of time anyway, those guys won't say that they did make an error, obviously. I'm too lazy (Trust me on this one) to follow an elaborate procedure to get something done, I'd just rather down some painkillers and sit there.

Kylie

Reaction score
I understand that. Just take it easy though, especially if you're still effected by it. :(

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
You know, I've never had the christmas "feel" that you guys talk & get excited about, wonder what it's like. We don't celebrate festivals. :tardsmile:

Vixen said:
I understand that. Just take it easy though, especially if you're still effected by it.

Thanks. :)

Reid

Reaction score
I remember when i got a couple of my teeth pulled, i was all numbed up but i could still feel them tugging and stuff, just no pain.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
That's what they said would happen, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Letting some time pass before I hit the books. I work better under pressure, plus my attention span increases.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What is all in it again?

The Flash

Reaction score
Nexus - Barrett, Otunga, Gabriel
NXT Arena & Music
Layla
British Bulldog
Lex Luger
Classic Shawn Michaels attire
and most importantly, Shad Gaspard's alternate ring attire :side:

Kylie

Reaction score
Alrighty. Starting to really feel the JOY with Christmas so near. Such a good feeling.

How are you?

Good to see you getting into the Christmas spirit. :p

I'm very good thanks. Just came back from Christmas lunch for work. I'm back at work but a few glasses of wine later and I'm feeling very happy. :D I swear I'm not drunk lol.

You know, I've never had the christmas "feel" that you guys talk & get excited about, wonder what it's like. We don't celebrate festivals. :tardsmile:

Thanks. :)

For me it's all about the Christmas tree, good food and good alcohol (not counting family as that's an automatic thing with Christmas). :p Couldn't care less about presents to be honest.

You're welcome. :)