Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reid

Reaction score
Gotta install a new radiator tommorow.

Starbuck

Reaction score
Boys, I've had the worst luck with my 93 Plymouth Sundance only 'cause I beat the solid piss out of it for the year and a half I had it, only to run it into the ground.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Someone egged my truck, that is about the only problem I have with it.

Starbuck

Reaction score
Trucks are the best thing a man can have when touring the back country roads. And you don't know back country roads until I show ya back country roads, maritime-style! Best enjoyed smoking plentiful doobies and a bong that doesn't spill. These roads are rough and rugged, but damn man, take 'em slow and you won't even feel 'em! Even if it takes 4 hours, let it roll, the time goes by as long as you keep passing the joints and talking aloud.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Do not know who is in your sig.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Tyrion Lannister. A character from George R.R. Martin's bestselling novels, A Song Of Ice And Fire. He's the authors favourite character, and many of the fans favourite, including mine.

This is his look in the television adaptation, the HBO series Game Of Thrones, taken from the title of the first book of A Song Of Ice And Fire, as portrayed by Peter Dinklage, who was nominated for an Emmy, hence my signature.

tumblr_lqvmh0d2Vc1r1p0qvo1_500.jpg

A pity you're not familiar with it. You're missing out on the best, richest, most unique show on television.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Based on seeing what the show is about and all just don't seem like it would be something I'd be into. Will say though that HBO just keeps on rolling having these series being nice acclaim (my favorite being the wire)

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Tragedy. You're missing out, though, not me. It's much better than any other show HBO has ever made, including The Wire which only had one season worth watching, which was the first. It's even more enjoyable than The Sopranos season 4, which is quite the achievement.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Def disagree with that about The Wire. Season 4 imo was the best season but there isn't a bad season in the whole series. 2nd one might be the one that would get the nod as the worse but even that was still good. Show is just deep when you look over everything

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Has the inspiration for the greatest villain ever made, The Joker in his sig, Conrad Veidt from the 1928 film The Man Who Laughs. And no, I didn't have to look that up, I saw it in a Batman doc a long time ago. I think it was Gotham Knight, might be mistaken.

Def disagree with that about The Wire. Season 4 imo was the best season but there isn't a bad season in the whole series. 2nd one might be the one that would get the nod as the worse but even that was still good. Show is just deep when you look over everything

That's what I always heard, but when I watched season 4 I HATED it. A season where they focus on the fucking school district is just boring and shitty.

I guess season 3 was kinda cool, actually, but season one is great, 2 and 4 are horrible and 5 is just eh. Different ideals I guess, you seem to like stuff from "the hood", and I'm a nerd who loves Batman, video games, etc, lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
lol nah I like stuff like Batman as well, you probably more of a fan than me but I'm a fan of it. Wire just happens to be my favorite T.V series ever.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
[video=youtube;vswZ73WETpc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vswZ73WETpc[/video]