About Sluts (adult)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Cloud said:
The only thing I can say is that I don't think it's fair guys are bigged up for sleeping around and women slated for it.

If a dude sleeps around I consider him a complete sleaze bag and I wouldn't touch him with a 12 foot pole. :nope:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
If a dude sleeps around I consider him a complete sleaze bag and I wouldn't touch him with a 12 foot pole. :nope:

Thats how I see it. But other guys are like "oh ur so cool blah blah blah" pis**s me off.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:

Females who sleep around are classed as sluts.
Males who sleep around are given a high five.

I believe this is his point, which is right.

I don't have a problem with sluts to be honest. At the end of the day, it's their life and they can live it how they want too. I wouldn't sleep with them without protection if they had a 'reputation' so it really makes no odds to me.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Females who sleep around are classed as sluts.
Males who sleep around are given a high five.

I believe this is his point, which is right.

I don't have a problem with sluts to be honest. At the end of the day, it's their life and they can live it how they want too. I wouldn't sleep with them without protection if they had a 'reputation' so it really makes no odds to me.

It's not right though it's bulls**t guys who sleep around are usually immature douche bags with no sense of self esteem. (I know one)

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Thats how I see it. But other guys are like "oh ur so cool blah blah blah" pis**s me off.

Yeah they call them "lady's man", like OH PLEASE! :gtfo:
You are a male slut! I remember when I was younger this group of guys used woman to add "notches" to their "belts"... Like wth! They were playing a game to see who can bang the most girls... But if a group of girls did that, they would call them whores and sluts.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
It's not right though it's bulls**t guys who sleep around are usually immature douche bags with no sense of self esteem. (I know one)

When I meant is right I meant what you're saying is right, that's the attitude nowadays.

I don't think it's right or wrong, I don't really care about it to be honest.

99% of the time they're sunbed-bashing, steroid-pumping fags who were those really low cut tops to see there chest with their pout and their cheesy pose.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
When I meant is right I meant what you're saying is right, that's the attitude nowadays.

I don't think it's right or wrong, I don't really care about it to be honest.

99% of the time they're sunbed-bashing, steroid-pumping fags who were those really low cut tops to see there chest with their pout and their cheesy pose.

Describes the lad I know perfectly lmao!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
It's like 100% of people I know :dawg:

What makes me LOL is the girls he gets are the fake tanned, plastic, barbie doll female version of him and not the sort of girl most of us really wanna date.

You know the natural beauty type.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
What makes me LOL is the girls he gets are the fake tanned, plastic, barbie doll female version of him and not the sort of girl most of us really wanna date.

You know the natural beauty type.

Exactly :dawg: