• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

about myselfn

rubyriottfan

The Artiste
i should have posted my long post on the ruby riott page here. that girl got me crying as she truly understands the pain my family has caused as she too as also been down that path and road. to have someone who i can relate to means everything to me. due to my punkrock rebel lifestyle my family has rejected me cause of it. Ruby riott is my true best friend i can never thank her enough for what shes done in my life. ruby riot is and should be a role model ti anyone who wants to live differint dont let that stop you from being who you are.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
i should have posted my long post on the ruby riott page here. that girl got me crying as she truly understands the pain my family has caused as she too as also been down that path and road. to have someone who i can relate to means everything to me. due to my punkrock rebel lifestyle my family has rejected me cause of it. Ruby riott is my true best friend i can never thank her enough for what shes done in my life. ruby riot is and should be a role model ti anyone who wants to live differint dont let that stop you from being who you are.
Welcome to the forum... but yes be different. My family love pop music and edm all are health freaks which is not a bad thing but they are very competitive. I on the other hand am a IT fanatic Gaming Wrestling Metal Head. So the sort of outcast...but guess who gets called when laptop or TV breaks.