About Hardcore Justice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
- It was reported before that one of TNA’s upcoming themed pay-per-views will be a “Hardcore Justice 2″ show with an ECW theme to it. Word is this won’t be an actual ECW reunion with ECW Originals being brought back like the last show was. Officials will likely book something similar to a TNA vs. the hardcore world of wrestling theme with TNA stars taking on popular hardcore wrestlers from other promotions. One talent they may bring in for this show is Judas Mesias from Mexico, who last competed for TNA back in 2008.

Hardcore Justice sucked 2 years in row as it had nothing Hardcore and even it wasn't a good wrestling PPv as well. So maybe TNA is planning to do something Hardcore on this years show. This will be a good idea but there should be some ECW Superstars as well. Bringing some talents for one night from other promotions works well as we saw this year and last year when there was a TNA contract and when there was a tournament for X Division title, Jigsaw, Sonjay Dutt, Austin Aries, Jack Evans for example. Waiting for this PPv.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
They had certain gimmick matches attached this last year's Hardcore Justice while the first one was for the ECW reunion. So I don't see how it was NOT HARDCORE AT ALL. Having sup-bar brawls with weapons is still hardcore.

This PPV almost seems like it's completely useless especially with TNA's new PPV schedule. They should be worrying on building up their own stars with this new agenda instead of wasting these PPVs on things that won't help move the product forward.

Reaction score
Hardcore Word vs TNA,i'll like it. I'm diehard ECW fan,-Ege as you know- but please,let ECW alone. Those memories are gold for me but not now. I don't wanna watch fat assed Raven,The Sandman with his increidble belly. I can't imagine matches like Callihan vs Joe, Younger vs Angle/Roode . Especially,RVD vs Fox. AR Fox is too similiar for me,i think he's RVD of our generation.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I would much rather they book their own wrestlers in hardcore matches then try for the ECW reunion again, no point trying to milk that anymore than they already have. The majority of those guys are too old and out of shape now. The idea of TNA vs. outsiders in hardcore matches is an interesting concept, all depends on who they decide to bring in to face the TNA wrestlers.

FalconPunch

Reaction score
Hardcore Justice are just a bunch of guys looking to make a cheap buck.