About Damn Time (Ziggler promo)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's good, he's talking quite fast. But he doesn't really sound like a heel, does he? "Hardest working man on sports entertainment." That seems pretty faceish to me.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's trying to portray arrogance I think. If you think kayfabe, he's not the hardest working man, he's just some guy who tries and cheats to win so him pretending to be all noble = arrogance.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He's trying to portray arrogance I think. If you think kayfabe, he's not the hardest working man, he's just some guy who tries and cheats to win so him pretending to be all noble = arrogance.

Makes sense. I hope these idiots at Connecticut know what they're doing with this man.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I really don't want a face turn, I just want him to split from Vickie, go on his own competing for titles and actually get mic time weekly to push his character onto the casuals.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
"About Damn Time" almost sounds like a new kind of catchphrase... If/when he finally does win the world title, expect a t-shirt to come out with that on it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I really don't want a face turn, I just want him to split from Vickie, go on his own competing for titles and actually get mic time weekly to push his character onto the casuals.

I also don't want one. I want to see Swagger or Vickie costing him his title match and consequently starting a feud with Swagger. I want the same things you do.

KevinLockard23 said:
"About Damn Time" almost sounds like a new kind of catchphrase... If/when he finally does win the world title, expect a t-shirt to come out with that on it.

For sure.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Sorry, but Dolph has been World Heavyweight Champion before, even if it was for a day. Not to sound mean but I remember this very distinctly.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
Sorry, but Dolph has been World Heavyweight Champion before, even if it was for a day. Not to sound mean but I remember this very distinctly.

That was a sham. Such a Blue storyline, while most of us remember, I'm sure we'd rather forget.

Reaction score
He won't beat Sheamus! He already lost to him on Raw and Smackdown so why he thinks he will beat him now? Like CM Punk said on Smackdown yesterday he just talks a lot but can't win matches he just isn't very good.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
iLikeWrestling said:
He won't beat Sheamus! He already lost to him on Raw and Smackdown so why he thinks he will beat him now? Like CM Punk said on Smackdown yesterday he just talks a lot but can't win matches he just isn't very good.

Because Sheamus is about as good in the ring as a sack of potatoes. Lol an Irish joke :burns: