• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well i havent posted here in ages so this is it

First Attempt:
CMP-1.png

I thought it was great but it lacked depth and i really wanted to try a noticw board theme, so i included it in the final result

Final Result:
CMP3-2.png

So what do you think

Buttersz

Reaction score
I love the first image, but it wouldnt really fit in with the rules set, as it dosnt really explain much.

So as you rightly did, you added more depth to it by putting it into another graphic.

Reminds me of UYI's piece on WCF with the notice board theme.

Not to keen on the lighting on the newspaper cut though, seems abit weird imo.

Overall, I think its very original, and i like it.

Reaction score
^^ can you explain what you mean by lighting on the newspaper
because what i did was create the newspaper and then added folds on it

PeepShow

Dude, thats really, REALLY good. I love everything you pretty much did to it. here isnt really anything I would change about it.

9/10

BTW, how do you do folds and crinckles on paper like that, and put tacs on it and tape. Thats what makes it satnd out IMO

Reaction score
well for the folds i used the gradient that goes from black to transperant then set it to soft light, the crinkles just go to deviant art, search for paper and look at all the papers use them as texture, as for the pins search for tuts

Wrestling Station

I dont see that the tape (plaster) fits the theme.. as its a notice board, then why a plaster there? it doesnt make sense imo.

TNA paper, doest look good if we are comparing it with the light theme all around. Hence it too bright.

Other than that, everything else is good imo.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Final Result:
CMP3-2.png

So what do you think

very nice idea, aint seen a notice board one for a while....the only parts i dont like are.....

1.the blue pin is badly cut.
2.theres like weired squares over the newspaper
3. i duno why you put the poster of him with a peeling corner, that part dont look right.

all minor things though.

goodluck.

Reaction score
blue pin is bad, i put the peeling corner and tape to add depth, i didnt want pins all over the place, the tna logo is meant to be printed on a wrinkled paper and finally the squares are folds in the paper

Untouchable

Reaction score
ah right...i thort it was just some wierd effect, yeh i see why you added the tape...just dont personally like the peel in this situation, s'reely good though, keep up the good work.