Aallen1995 presents: Straight Up Wrestling (SUW)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I wanted McIntyre to remain as champion.. You don't need to double post, bro. I don't understand why you've got to many new wrestlers since you already had quite alot of wrestlers beforehand. Anyway, I would like you to add more detail into your matches (Your main event is 2 lines) or you could do the matches as though the announcers are talking (Great way to also promote the upcoming stuff and also create a jokingly friendly atmosphere).

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. As far as signing alot of guys goes, im signing alot of them because i want to get a broad view of personalities and when i can't come up with stuff for certain people or types of people, im going to start firing people.

For Triple H as champ, i just wanted to add a little more "prestige" to the title, and McIntyre has a rematch clause next time i write a monday show.

Look forward to young guys like Sonny Siaki, Drew McIntyre, and Daniel Bryan getting pushes.

Also:
Coming Soon, Title History and Alumni Pages.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to this episode of Tuesday Night Thunder!
thunder[1].JPG

The show begins and Kevin Nash is standing in the ring.

Kevin: The reason i got into this business, was for the money...
Kevin: And you young punks in the back are jeopardizing how much money myself and the other veterans make.
Kevin: I declare war on the younger punks and any veteran willing to help me is welcome to join.

Austin Aries comes out holding a microphone.

Austin: Kevin, you have it all wrong.
Austin: Were not trying to limit your time but we also want to put out names in history like you and so many others have.
Austin: Kevin, you were young once and thats all we want to be, young stars like you were.

Kevin: Theres one difference.

Austin: What?

Kevin: Im better than you.

Kevin Nash hits Aries over the head with the microphone.

Nash sets Aries up for a Jacknife Powerbomb but Daniel Bryan's music plays. Daniel Bryan tries to rush down to the ring but Sting and X-Pac come out from under the ring and ambush Bryan. Nash hits the powerbomb. More young guys come out to help, Ink Inc, Percy Watson, Roderick Strong, Tyler Black, Colt Cabana, Richie Steamboat, Brett DiBiase, Joe Hennig, Rob Eckos, Mattias Wild and Andrew Leavine. After the young guys surround the ring, more veterans come out, The Blue Meanie, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, R-Truth, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Edge, Jeff Hardy, Tommy Dreamer, and Taz. As the groups begin to brawl, more stars come out, veterans and younger guys. Kurt Angle, Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, M-Dogg 20, Randy Savage, Lex Luger, Drew McIntyre, Sabu, Sandman, Al Snow, Beer Money, Justin Credible, Nexus, Big Show, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam, John Cena, Kane, Abyss, Chris Masters, Sonny Siaki, Kazarian, Matt Hardy, AJ Styles, Creed, Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt, and Petey Williams all come out to brawl. Security comes out to no avail only to get sucked up in the brawl. Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, the co-inforcers come outside and yell at everyone to stop.

Hogan: This isn't the way things are going down brothers, im not having my locker room at each others throats in the back. Were solving things. Tonight!

Bischoff: He's right. Were banning all veterans not under developmental contract from MSW. And all young wrestlers without Main Roster spots from SUW programming. Any fighting of talent on either shows will be dealt with.

Randy Orton slithers up the ramp.

Orton: List Hogan, these old bags disrespected me and im not going to stand that.

Hogan: Yes you are Randy, or you will be suspended!

Orton: No, if anyones dissapearing for a while, its going to be you.

Orton hits the RKO on Hulk Hogan. Bischoff asks him what he has done and Orton answers with an RKO to Bischoff.

Just when things look like they are going to explode again, Norman Smiley appears on screen.

Smiley: Randy, you will get your measure at revenge tonight, in a 10 on 10 Tag Team match between Veterans and Younger talent. But due to your actions, if your team loses, you will be suspended.

Saxton: One hell uva match that'll be!
West: WOW! The Young Guns vs. The Veterans, and thats happening later tonight!

Smiley: The teams will be:

Randy Orton
Alberto Del Rio
Jack Swagger
Abyss
Daniel Bryan
Drew McIntyre
Rob Terry
Tyler Black
Austin Aries
and Desmond Wolfe!
(Team Orton)

Against:

Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker
Chris Jericho
Edge
Scott Hall
X-Pac
and Sting! In an Elimination Tag Match!
(Team Nash)

West: WOW AWESOME TEAMS!
Saxton: First up we got some other matches though.

Match 1:
Austin Aries vs. Colt Cabana vs. Scorpio Sky vs. BxB Hulk
4 Way Elimination Match for MSW Maryland X Division Championship

The bell rings signaling the beginning of the match.

Austin Aries gets several blows on Scorpio Sky while Colt Cabana and BxB Hulk lock up. Aries stomps on a grounded Sky while Hulk brings Cabana into the corner. Cabana rolls out of the way of an attempted splash from Hulk and hits a superkick that is only good for 2. Aries picked up Sky and hit a death valley driver, followed by a 450 splash. 1..2..3.. Scorpio Sky is eliminated. Colt rolled up Aries after he got up from pinning Hulk, but it was only good for two. After Aries and Cabana were up, BxB Hulk hit a diving cross body off the top rope and onto both men. Hulk was unsucessful in pinning either man. Colt threw Aries out of the ring and brawled with Hulk. Hulk knocked Colt to the ground and went for a Shooting Star Press but missed. Capitalizing, Cabana put Hulk in an inverted boston crab and he tapped. After standing up, Cabana ran right into Aries who hit him with a brain buster. Aries followed up with a 450 splash for the win.

Hemme: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and new MSW Maryland X Division Champion, Austin Aries!

The titantron cuts to the back, and shows AJ Lee beating down Rosie Lottalove, whom she is supposed to defend her title against tonight, with a baseball bat.

AJ Lee walks out into the arena with a microphone.

AJ: I am the most dominant diva in MSW and no one can prove me otherwise.

GM Rock is on screen.

Rock: Maybe someone can and maybe they can't but next week, your going to have a mystery opponent. And you will defend your title against her.

AJ starts screaming and she is about to say something when The Rock has her mic cut. AJ goes into the back looking angry.

Chris Hero comes out holding a microphone.

Hero: Recruiting me was the best choice MSW has ever made and ever will make. I will destroy everyone on this show and start destroying people on the main roster.

Executive VP of Recruiting , Haku, comes out.

Haku: Chris, i am sorry that i ever recruited you, and you are a big dissapointment. Back in my days, if you wanted to prove yourself, you didn't talk, you fought.

Hero: Well.....

Hero attacks Haku and leaves him layed out in the ring. Hero leaves and Haku is helped to the back.

The 10 on 10 tag match is next and stars begin to make their way to the ring, once Nash is in the ring, Orton comes out with a microphone.

Orton: Nash, you disrespected me you dirt bag, and you say you want money, so how about who evers team wins this match gives the other $25, 000?

Nash shakes his head yes.

Match 2:
Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Desmond Wolfe, Austin Aries, Rob Terry, Abyss, Daniel Bryan, and Tyler Black vs. Kevin Nash, Kurt Angle, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Edge, Scott Hall, X-Pac, and Sting
10 on 10 Elimination Match

The bell rings signaling the beginning of this match.

Alberto Del Rio and Triple H start things off, with Triple H getting alot of shots on Del Rio. Triple H drags Del Rio to his corner and tags in X-Pac. X-Pac attempts to grab Del Rio, but Del Rio somehow manages to put X-Pac into a cross arm breaker with a quick reversal. X-Pac taps and Chris Jericho comes in. Jericho stomps on a grounded Del Rio and throws him off the ropes. Del Rio hits a nice clothesline and begins crawling to his corner. Jericho and Del Rio both reach their corners at about the same time, tagging in Scott Hall and Rob Terry, respectively. Scott Hall distracts the ref and Sting interferes, knocking Terry down with a low blow. Scott picked up Terry and hit a crucifix powerbomb, and pinned him. Desmond Wolfe came in but met a lot of clotheslines from Hall. Hall hit a big neck breaker and left Wolfe lying in the ring while climbing to the top. Hall, however, took too long and Desmond was able to hang him up on the ropes. Desmond hit the tower of London and pinned Hall. After Desmond got up, Sting threw him into the corner, and hit a stinger splash. Sting then hit a scorpion death drop and pinned Wolfe. Swagger came in and hit Sting with a giant clothesline and then went over and took the padding off of a turnbuckle. However, after turning around, Swagger received many shots from Sting and was sent into the revealed corner. Sting tried to bash Swaggers head into the exposed turnbuckle, but Swagger was able to move and push Sting head first into the exposed steel. After stumbling over, Sting walked into Swagger who hit him with a Gutwrench powerbomb. Swagger pinned Sting and tagged in Aries who was hit with a clothesline from Kevin Nash. Nash hit Aries with a chokeslam and went for the Jacknife. Nash hit the Jacknife and pinned Aries. Nash then tagged in Chris Jericho. Abyss came in but was sent head first into the steel turnbuckle. Abyss came stumbling away and Jericho went for the codebreaker, but, Abyss caught him and reversed it into a "Shock Treatment" back breaker. Abyss pinned Jericho and Edge came in. Abyss turned around right into a spear and was pinned by Edge. Daniel Bryan came in and hit a couple of nice drop kicks followed by a diving cross body from the top rope and then made Edge submit to a cross-face chickenwing. Bryan stood up and turned around into Sweet Chin Music from Shawn Michaels who pinned him. Tyler Black came in but was hit with the same move almost immediately and also pinned. Alberto Del Rio came in and hit a clothesline followed by a hip toss and a death valley driver. Del Rio put Michaels in an inverted facelock and Michaels tapped. Undertaker came in and chokeslammed Del Rio, followed by pinning him. Taker then traded blows with Jack Swagger, who Taker easily outpowered, and threw into the exposed turnbuckle. After Swagger turned around into Taker coming off the turnbuckle, Taker hit the Tombstone Pilerdriver and pinned Swagger. Randy Orton came in and turned around a celebrating Undertaker, followed with an RKO, and pinned Taker. Triple H came in and tried to clothesline Orton, but Orton hit the RKO on him aswell and pinned him. That was the end.

Hemme: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winners, Team Orton!

An impressed-looking Nash handed Orton a check for $25,000.

The show fades into darkness and ends.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Welcome to this episode of Wednesday Night Earthquake!
earthquake_logo.jpg

The titantron shows the back and Kevin Nash and Sting is beating down Paul London. Brian Kendrick, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin try to help but are beaten down as well. After leaving all four men bloodied, Nash and Sting leave and the camera man attempts to follow them.

Lawler: Oh great, these guys are here again. I have a bad feeling.
Mathews: Yes, it appears wherever these guys go, trouble follows, anyways, we have a good match up now!

Match 1:
Low Ki (c) vs. 2 Cold Scorpio
Ultimate X Match for the SUW X Division Title

Scorpio goes for a drop kick right off the bat but Ki ducks out of the way. Scorpio turns around into a big side kick to the face from Ki. Ki runs to the ropes and does a backwards springboard crossbody onto Scorpio. Ki rolls out of the rings and attempts to grab a ladder. Ki brings the ladder in but Scorpio drop kicks it into Ki. Scorpio attempts to climb to the hanging Title belt using the support beams but Ki manages to pull him down. Ki hits a big drop kick. Ki goes for a leg drop off of the top rope but misses when Scorpio moves just in time. Ki rolls outside of the ring and Scorpio sets up the ladder. Scorpio starts climbing up the ladder but Ki comes in and goes under the ladder. Ki pulls Scorpios legs through and gets him caught in the middle of the ladder. Ki goes to the top rope and hits a drop kick, knocking over the ladder, causing it to collapse on Scorpio. Ki rolls the ladder over so that a stuck Scorpio's back is face up and rolls outside. Ki grabs a chair, rolls in the ring, and puts it on Scorpio's back. Ki hits the double stomp off the top rope onto the chair and causes Scorpio to writhe in pain. Ki climbs to the top using the support beams and claims the Title. Low Ki wins!

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and still X Division Champ, Low Ki!

Lawler: Congrats to Low Ki! Amazing Match!
Mathews: Hopefully the next one can live up to the same standards.

Match 2:
Rey Mysterio vs. Petey Williams
Ladder Match for the SUW Lucha Libre Championship

Rey starts early and rolls across the mat and hits a kick on Williams. Williams is dazed and falls back against the ropes, pushing him forward. Rey goes for a drop kick on Williams but he catches Rey's foot and throws him to the mat. Williams goes for a leg drop on a grounded Rey and hits it. Rey tries to get up but gets hit with a drop kick for his troubles. Williams climbs to the top rope and goes for a frog splash but misses. Rey throws Williams out of the ring and then sets up a ladder and starts climbing it. Williams climbs up the corner and onto the turnbuckle. Williams jumps off and grabs Rey by the legs, powerbombing him off of the ladder. Williams rolls outside and picks up a chair to use on Rey, but as he climbs back in the ring with it, Rey kicks it into his face. Rey leans Williams up against the ropes and goes for the 619. Williams is able to stop the 619 and hits Rey with a huge clothesline. Williams hits the "Canadian Destroyer" piledriver on top of the chair and climbs the ladder. Williams grabs the title.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and new Lucha Libre Champion, Petey Williams!

Lawler: Congrats to Petey Williams!
Mathews: Who's That?

Kevin Nash and Sting come out and ambush Williams. Nash picks up a microphone.

Nash: I want any two guys to get out here, now, and face us.
Nash: If we win, your show shuts down and we earn your budget. If you win, we leave your show forever.

Kid Kash and Desmond Wolfe answer Nash and Sting's call.

Match 3:
Sting and Kevin Nash vs. Desmond Wolfe and Kid Kash
Tornado Tag Team Match

Desmond fights with Sting while Kash fights with Nash. Desmond sets Sting up early and hits the Tower of London but is unable to pin him after Nash breaks it up. Sting rolls outside while Nash is double teamed by Kash and Wolfe. Nash throws Wolfe outside of the ring and chokeslams Kash. Sting goes after Wolfe on the outside. Kash hits a spike brain buster and goes for a 450 splash off of the top rope but misses. Sting lays out Wolfe after throwing him into the steel ring steps. Nash hits a big clothesline on Kash and follows up with a Jacknife powerbomb for the win. Nash and Sting win.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winners, Kevin Nash and Sting!

Lawler: Wow, these rebels close down another show. So sad.
Mathews: Can anyone put an end to their reign of terror?

imported_Adam

Reaction score
With the closing of Earthquake, the titles go to places as follows.

Cruiserweight Tag: The team split and The titles were awarded to Raven and Stevie Richards but abandoned right after.
Cruiserweight: Desmond takes it to Lightning.
Lucha Libre: Petey Takes it to Lightning.
X Division: Low Ki takes it to lightning.

Stars have gone to:
Mysterio- Bloodbath
Kidman- Back to MSW
Brian Kendrick and 2 Cold Scorpio- Bloodbath
Williams- Lightning
Low Ki- Lightning
Wolfe- Lightning
London- back to MSW
The Bucks- Back to MSW
Sabin and Shelley- Lightning
Kash- Bloodbath
Delaney and Joey Ryan- Back to MSW
Muta- Lightning
Kiyoshi- MSW
Bashir- Lightning
The Gunns- Bloodbath
Helms- Lightning

A Unification match will take place on Lightning between the X Division and Cruiserweight Titles, new title will be SUW Undisputed X Division Championship.

All trainers are now heavyweight trainers.

All other personnel will be reassigned.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Jamie Keyes has decided to become a diva so Lilian Garcia will be the new ring announcer for Main-Roster shows.
Big Van Vader will pick a star to manage at Death Before Dishonor.
The Other side has disbanded, but Richards and Raven will remain a team with Daffney as manager. Viscera and Abyss will not be fired.

Reaction score
What the heck are you doing?

6 Posts in a row, That is spamming. As for the shows, I still think you could add some more detail to the matches.. Expand and include some commentary, You don't need to use references like Striker does (Use Cole/Lawler or Taz/Tenay) but I think its important you include commentary as it sells the product better.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to this episode of Thursday Night Blood Bath!
bloodbath.jpg

The titantron advertises an Elimination Fatal 4 Way with Hardcore Rules for the new SUW Hardcore World Heavyweight Championship. The participants will be announced as they come out for the match.

Lawler: Wow, wonder who's gonna be in that.
Mathews: No matter who, we have a new world title! a great oppurtunity for four of our top stars.
Match 1:
Sandman(c) vs. Justin Credible
Hardcore Match for the SUW Hardcore Championship

The Sandman comes down to the ring holding a cane and a beer. The Sandman drinks the beer and crushes the can on his forehead before entering the ring.

Justin Credible comes down holding a chair and shaking his head in dissaproval of Sandman's recent actions (drinking and busting the can on his head).

Sandman gets a straight shot to the forehead of Credible with the cane. Sandman beats on a downed Credible with the cane and then taunts the crowd while waiting for him to get up. Sandman tries to clothesline Credible with the cane but Credible ducks and Sandman turns around into a big boot. Credible covers Sandman for a 1 count. Credible puts Sandman in a chinlock but Sandman easily breaks out of it. Credible tries a clothesline to Sandman but Sandman ducks and hits Credible with one of his own. Sandman picks up the cane and then puts a chair on the ground. Sandman gets a gut shot on Credible with the cane to daze him and DDT's him onto the chair. Sandman pins Credible to retain.

Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and still Hardcore Champion, Sandman!

Sandman is walking up the ramp celebrating when Hogan and Bischoff come out.

Hogan: Congratulations Sandman, but your victory means more than just you keeping your title.

Sandman has a confused look on his face.

Hogan: At Death Before Dishonor, its going to be Sandman, Sabu, Rhino, and Tommy Dreamer against Justin Credible, Beer Money Inc., and Al Snow in a "Cage of Injury Match" and since you won, your team is able to use the door to escape, and the other team is not. Every man of one team must escape the cage for a team to win Brother.

Hogan: Of course, this means you and Sabu will each have two matches that night, one as opponents and one as team mates, are you down with that Brother?

Sandman shakes his head yes and holds up a cane in one hand and his title in the other to taunt the crowd.

Match 2:
Mikey Whipwreck vs. 2 Cold Scorpio
Singles Match for the SUW Hardcore Television Championship

Scorpio hits a nice drop kick on Whipwreck right away and runs to the ropes. Scorpio hits a reverse springboard moonsault off the ropes on Whipwreck but Whipwreck gets his knees up into Scorpio's ribs. Whipwreck gets up and hits a chokeslam on Scorpio for a 2 count. Whipwreck goes to the top and tries to hit a splash on Scorpio but Scorpio rolls out of the way in time. Scorpio hits a splash off the top rope and pins Whipwreck for a 2 count. Scorpio tries to hit a moonsault leg drop off the top rope but Whipwreck moves. Whipwreck puts Scorpio on his back and goes for a reverse back breaker but Scorpio jumps off Whipwrecks back and hits a giant kick to Whipwreck's temple. Scorpio pins Whipwreck.

Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and new Hardcore Television Champion, 2 Cold Scorpio!

Lawler: Congratulations to Scorpio!
Mathews: And thats not the only champion were going to crown tonight!
Lawler: Thats right, our Hardcore World Heavyweight Title match is coming up soon!

Match 3:
Raven vs. Scott Steiner
Singles Match with Hardcore Rules

Steiner gets the upperhand quick, putting Raven in a chinlock. Raven gets out of it and hits a cheap shot, legal in this match, on Steiner. Raven rolls outside of the ring and gets a chair before entering back in. Raven smacks Steiner in the head with the chair and looks like he is about to DDT Steiner on the chair when Scott's brother Rick comes out. Rick distracts the ref, and Raven knocks him off the apron. Raven turns around into a clothesline from Scott, and Stevie Richards comes out to distract Scott and even the score. Scott picks up a chair and hits Richards in the head with it, knocking him off the apron. Rick attacks Richards but they soon become even and begin brawling outside. Scott turns around into a big boot from Raven, sending the chair he held straight into his face. Raven DDTs Scott onto the chair and pins him.

Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, Raven!

Lawler: What a great match.
Mathews: Indeed king. Time to start our main event and find out the participants.

Taz's Music plays and he comes out with a microphone. Taz announces he is a participant.

Sid Vicious is the next to come out and announces he is going to win this title.

Tommy Dreamer comes out and says neither of the two men in the ring have a chance against him.

The fourth man is a mystery. But the sound of eckoing breaking glass is heard.

*STONE COLD'S MUSIC PLAYS*

Stone Cold comes out and plays to the crowd.

Lawler: STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! HE MAKES HIS RETURN!
Mathews: WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Stone Cold comes out to a big pop from the crowd and all the men in the ring are shocked.
Austin says all the men in the ring are about to get one hell of an ass whooping and if the fans agree, give him a "Hell Yeah".

Crowd: HELL YEAH!

Match 4:
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Taz vs. Sid Vicious vs. Tommy Dreamer
Extreme Rules Elimination Falls Count Anywhere Fatal 4 Way for the SUW Hardcore World Heavyweight Championship

Sid goes after Dreamer while Taz hits a clothesline on Austin. Taz puts Stone Cold in the corner and goes for a splash but eats the turnbuckle. Taz turns around into a Stunner and gets pinned.
Austin rolls out of the ring and looks for a table to set up. Sid picks Dreamer up for a powerbomb but Dreamer reverses it and jumps off and behind Sid. Dreamer picks up Sid and hits the "Dreamer Driver". Tommy Dreamer pins Sid Vicious. Stone Cold sets up a table and gets on the apron to get in but gets hit with a boot from Dreamer. Stone Cold goes through the table he set up on the outside. Tommy Dreamer goes outside of the ring and pins Stone Cold.

Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and new Hardcore World Champion, Tommy Dreamer!

The titantron shows a quick ad, advertising that the SUW Draft is on the next episode of Lightning.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
SUW Title Histories

_________Active Championships________

SUW World Heavyweight Championship:

The Undertaker
Drew McIntyre
Triple H

SUW World Tag Team Championship:

Triple H and Shawn Michaels
Raven and Stevie Richards

SUW Undisputed Lightning World Tag Team Championship:

DH Smith and Tyson Kidd

SUW European Championship:

TBD.

SUW United States Championship:

Randy Orton

SUW Intercontinental Championship:

Kurt Angle

SUW Women's Championship:

Melina
Angelina Love

SUW X Division Championship:

Low Ki

SUW Cruiserweight Championship:

Kid Kash
Desmond Wolfe

SUW Lucha Libre Championship:

Petey Williams

SUW World Television Championship:

Daniel Bryan

SUW Hardcore World Heavyweight Championship:

Tommy Dreamer

SUW Hardcore Championship:

Sandman
Rhino
James Storm
Sandman (2)
Justin Credible
Sandman (3)
John Cena
Sandman (4)

SUW Hardcore Tag Team Championship:

Stevie Ray and Booker T

SUW Table Match Championship:

Sabu

SUW Flaming Table Tag Team Championship:

Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley

SUW Hardcore Television Championship:

2 Cold Scorpio

__________Defunct Championships__________

SUW Tag Team of All Time Championship (2010):

Jeff and Matt Hardy
nWo Reunion
DH Smith and Tyson Kidd

SUW Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship (2010):

Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman

SUW Iron Team Invitational Cup (2010):

Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman
nWo Reunion
DH Smith and Tyson Kidd

SUW East Coast Tag Team Championship (2010):

DH Smith and Tyson Kidd

__________MSW Championships________

MSW Maryland Heavyweight Championship:

Beef Wellington
Husky Harris

MSW Maryland X Division Championship:

Austin Aries

MSW Maryland Tag Team Championship:

Rob Eckos and Percy Watson

MSW Maryland Diva's Championship:

Hamada
AJ Lee

MSW Maryland Television Championship:

Mason Ryan
Joe Hennig

Other Titles SUW Holds (Defunct)

(IGF's Version) IWGP World Heavyweight Championship
(NJPW's Version) IWGP World Heavyweight Championship
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
IWGP Tag Team Championship
AAA World Heavyweight Championship
AAA World Tag Team Championship
AAA Cruiserweight Championship
AAA Reina de Reinas Championship
AAA World Mixed Tag Team Championship
AAA World Mini-Estrellas Championship
AAA Northern Tag Team Championship
AAA Parejas Increibles Tag Team Championship
AAA Americas Heavyweight Championship
AAA Campeon de Campeones Championship
AAA Americas Trios Championship
AAA Mascot Tag Team Championship
CMLL World Heavyweight Championship
CMLL World Light Heavyweight Championship
CMLL World Middleweight Championship
CMLL World Mini-Estrella Championship
CMLL World Super Lightweight Championship
CMLL World Tag Team Championship
CMLL World Trios Championship
CMLL World Welterweight Championship
CMLL World Women's Championship
CMLL Arena Coliseo Tag Team Championship
Mexican National Trios Championship
Mexican National Welterweight Championship
Mexican National Light Heavyweight Championship
Mexican National Lightweight Championship
Mexican National Women's Championship
NWA World Light Heavyweight Championship
NWA World Middleweight Championship
NWA World Welterweight Championship
Occidente Heavyweight Championship
Occidente Light Heavyweight Championship
Occidente Middleweight Championship
Occidente Tag Team Championship
Occidente Trios Championship
Occidente Welterweight Championship
CMLL Japan Super Lightweight Championship
CMLL Japan Tag Team Championship
CMLL Japan Women's Championship
WSX Championship
CCW Championship
OMEGA Heavyweight Championship
OMEGA New Frontiers Championship
OMEGA Light Heavyweight Championship
OMEGA Tag Team Championship
Lucha Libre USA Heavyweight Championship
HUSTLE Super Tag Team Championship
HUSTLE Hardcore Hero Championship
TNA Knockout Tag Team Championship
TNA Knockout Women's Championship
TNA World Heavyweight Championship
TNA Television Championship
TNA X Division Championship
TNA World Beer Drinking Championship
TNA Sports Entertainment Xtreme Australian Heavyweight Championship
Miss TNA Crown
The Dupp Cup
ROH Pure Championship
ROH World Championship
ROH World Tag Team Championship
ROH World Television Championship
ROH Top Contender's Trophy
ROH Top of the Class Trophy
World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)
WWE Championship
WWF Attitude Championship
WWF Undisputed Championship
Texas Hardcore Championship
(Cena's Version) WWE United States Championship
WWE United States Championship
WWF "Smoking Skull" Championship
The Million Dollar Championship
WWE Tag Team Championship (First)
WWE Tag Team Championship (Second)
World Tag Team Championship (WWE)
WWE Diva's Championship
WWE Women's Championship
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
WWF Light Heavyweight Championship
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship
WWE Intercontinental Championship
WWF King of The Ring Championship (Mabel's Belt)
WWWF United States Tag Team Championship
WWWF United States Championship
WWF North American Heavyweight Championship
WWF International Heavyweight Championship
WWF Junior Heavyweight Championship
WWF International Tag Team Championship
WWF Canadian Championship
WWF Women's Tag Team Championship
ECW Championship (WWE)
WWF World Martial Arts Heavyweight Championship
WWF Intercontinental Tag Team Championship
WWE European Championship
SMW Heavyweight Championship
SMW "Beat the Champ" Television Championship
SMW Tag Team Championship
SMW United States Junior Heavyweight Championship
WWE Hardcore Championship
WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship
WCW Women's Cruiserweight Championship
WCW Women's Championship
WCW Hardcore Championship
WCW Light Heavyweight Championship
WCW United States Tag Team Championship
WCW International World Heavyweight Championship
XPW World Heavyweight Championship
XPW World Tag Team Championship
XPW King of The Deathmatch Championship
XPW Television Championship
XPW European Championship
WCW World Heavyweight Championship
WCW World Tag Team Championship
WCW World Six-Man Tag Team Championship
WCW World Television Championship
ECW World Heavyweight Championship
ECW Maryland Championship
ECW Pennsylvania Championship
ECW World Tag Team Championship
ECW World Television Championship
ECW FTW Heavyweight Championship

Other PPV's Usable by SUW

Guilty As Charged
Living Dangerously
Barely Legal
Wrestlepalooza
Hardcore Heaven
Heat Wave
Anarchy Rulz
November to Remember
Massacre on 34th Street
Holiday Hell
Ultimate Jeopardy
Hostile City Showdown
Gangsta's Paradise
Enter the Sandman
As Good As It Gets
A Matter of Respect
Return of the Funker
December to Dismember
Double Tables
The Doctor Is In
Big Ass Extreme Bash
House Party
CyberSlam
Born to Be Wired
Crossing the Line Again
One Night Stand
Hardcore Homecoming
HardCore Justice
Souled Out
Sin
Starrcade
Chi-Town Rumble
WrestleWar
SuperBrawl
Brawl for All
Uncensored
Greed
Spring Stampede
Capital Combat
Slamboree
The Great American Bash
The Bash
SummerSlam
Beach Blast
Bash At The Beach
Halloween Havoc
Hog Wild
Road Wild
New Blood Rising
Fall Brawl
Battlebowl
World War 3
King of Cable
Mayhem
Millenium Final
Clash of The Champions
The Wrestling Classic
WrestleMania
Survivor Series
Royal Rumble
King Of The Ring
Bragging Rights
Over The Limit
Extreme Rules
Breaking Point
In Your House: Bad Blood
In Your House: No Way Out
No Way Out
No Mercy
Unforgiven
New Year's Revolution
Vengeance
Judgment Day
Backlash
Tables, Ladders, and Chairs
Elimination Chamber
Money In The Bank
Hell In A Cell
Elimination Chamber
Bad Blood
Cyber Sunday
Armageddon
Taboo Tuesday
This Tuesday In Texas
In Your House
Over The Edge
Fully Loaded
InVasion
One Night Only
Capital Carnage
Rebellion
Insurrextion
In Your House: The Lumberjacks
In Your House: Seasons Beatings
Good Friends, Better Enemies
In Your House: Beware of Dog
International Incident
Mind Games
Buried Alive
It's Time
War Games
Final Four
Revenge of The Taker
In Your House: A Cold Day In Hell
In Your House: Canadian Stampede
Ground Zero: In Your House
Badd Blood: In Your House
D-Generation X: In Your House
No Way Out of Texas
Fully Loaded
Breakdown
Rock Bottom
St. Valentine's Day Massacre
Backlash: In Your House
Cold Day In Hell
The Best of XPW
Volunteer Slam
Summer Blast
Fire on the Mountain
Thanksgiving Thunder
Bluegrass Brawl
Volunteer Slam II: Rage in a Cage
The Last Tango in Tennessee
Hot August Night in Mo-Town
K-Town Showdown
Big Apple Grapple
Christmas Chaos
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bluegrass Brawl II: The Famous Final Scene
The Night of Legends
Championship Wrestling America
Super Saturday Night Fever
Brawl in The Hall
Fright Night
Charlotte Memories
Super Bowl of Wrestling
Field of Honor
Survival of The Fittest
Death Before Dishonor
Genesis
Against All Odds
Final Resolution
Destination X
Lockdown
Sacrifice
Bound for Glory
Hard Justice
Slammiversary
No Surrender
Victory Road
Unbreakable
Turning Point
Fire on The Mountain: Night of the Dream Matches
Halloween Scream

Promotions Owned by SUW

Extreme Championship Wrestling
Smoky Mountain Wrestling
Wrestling Society X
Xtreme Pro Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment
Florida Championship Wrestling
World Championship Wrestling
Inoki Genome Federation
New Japan Pro Wrestling
Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling
Lucha Libre USA
Organization of Modern Extreme Grappling Arts
HUSTLE
Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
Ring of Honor

imported_Adam

Reaction score
SUW Alumni

D-Ray 3000 (2010)
Pinkie Sanchez (2010)
Eddie Kingston (2010)
Lacey (2010)
Vampiro (2010)
Michael "P.S." Hayes (2010)
King RIKI (2010)
Shawn Stasiak (2010)
M Dogg-20 (2010)
Luke Hawx (2010)
Sunny (2010)
Jamie Keyes (2010)
Scorpio Sky (2010)
Kevin Thorn (2010)
Damaja (2010)
Jimmy Jacobs (2010)
Magno (2010)
Necro Butcher (2010)
Sylvain Grenier (2010)
Rene Dupree (2010)
RO'Z (2010)
Black Abyss (2010)
Yujiro Takahashi (2010)
Tetsuya Naito (2010)
Mascarita Sagrada (2010)
Charly Manson (2010)
Colin Delaney (2010)
Joey Ryan (2010)
Billy Kidman (2010)
Ariel (2010)
2 Tuff Tony (2010)
Scotty 2 Hotty (2010)
Nick Hogan (2010)
Horace Hogan (2010)
Pequeno Halloween (2010)
Shaggy 2 Dope (2010)
Violent J (2010)

Former Shows

Wednesday Night Earthquake
earthquake_logo.jpg

Saturday Night Big Bash
Big%20Bash%20Logo.jpg

Previous Pay-Per-Views

Hardcore Hell
Hardcore-Hell-2009.jpg

imported_Adam

Reaction score
SUW has bought out New Japan Pro Wrestling, Inoki Genome Federation, Hustle, Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion, and Consejo Mundial De Lucha Libre.

All contracted talent will be scouted tomorrow and some will be signed to contracts while all others will be released.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Talent scout session for CMLL, AAA, IGF, Hustle, and NJPW.

CMLL:
Dragon Rojo, Jr.
Volador, Jr.

AAA:
Aero Star
Black Abyss
Jack Evans
Teddy Hart

IGF:
Shinsuke Nakamura

NJPW:
Yujiro Takahashi
Tetsuya Naito

Hustle:
King RIKI

SUW Possesses all belts and will revive them if wanted. No belts are currently going to be revived.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Draft spoiler.

The draft taking part on the next Lightning will be under the rules of a normal show, except at the end of the show, a brand gets however many people with wins they have. How many participants in each match for each brand will determine how many picks a brand gets. This is mainly to beef up the roster of Blood Bath. Lightning is most likely going to receive fewer stars than Blood Bath in this draft.

Will post the "Draft Episode" Of Lightning later today or tonight.