Aaa

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
One thing I've really hated about it right now is that I can't watch current shows here in the states.....Galavision airs them but they're like a month behind.....

Reaction score
So even if it is a month behind... As long as you enjoy watching AAA wrestling it should not matter!:blob2:

Reaction score
AAA airs in the U.S.? Damnit, now I wish would have something other than basic cable. Be thankful you even get to see it, I would love to watch AAA if I could get them.

Reaction score
yeah I know I shouldn't bitch should I??? it is a three hour weekly show and today's was great they aired Verano De Escandalo which happened on the 16th of last month it was late but it was a great show

The Rated R CMStar

I have had the opportunity to seen it and it is a great show, not matchable to any US big corporation but certainly better than CMLL