AAA to enter on the USA Market

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kushikimi

Reaction score
There's a project that has been rumored for a long while to happen in 2014. That's the debut of the mexican wrestling promotion AAA on USA soil. That rumor is now closer than ever and it will have a lot of people from Hollywood behind it.

The program will be transmited on the new "El Rey Network" property of Robert Rodríguez and it's now reported that Mark Burnett, Survivor's Producer, will be behind the wreslting group with a group of people with knowledge of Hollywood and the USA market. The AAA staff (Joaquin Roldan, Dorian Roldan and Konnan) is also riding with this iniciative.

This new program, that still doesn't have a name, will be transmited weekly with tv specials every three months and will also have Pay Per View events. Commentary will be in English and will count with talent from the AAA roster as well as other independent wrestlers. The date for debuting is rumored to be sometime during the second half of the year.

Source prwrestling.com

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Yeah, i remember hearing that rumour a while ago.

Won't rule the idea out as i know there's a lucha company that already tours the US so there's definitely a market for it.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Yeah, i remember hearing that rumour a while ago.

Won't rule the idea out as i know there's a lucha company that already tours the US so there's definitely a market for it.

Watching AAA Product it's more like TNA or WWE on Mexico, not like CMLL. So I see them doing quite well actually (obviously we have to consider how many viewers the network would have)... but the fact that they are going to mix their talents with some of the Indy wrestlers in the US makes it at least interesting.