A way to maybe get a few more PPV buys.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I don't know if this is smart or just really dumb but what if WWE announced a match on the Summerslam pre-show for summerslam? Sounds simple, but here me out.

RVD and Dean Ambrose are fighting for the US Title. Just as RVD looks to win it, Rollins and Reigns run down and attack RVD. This brings out Henry and Show. After a little bit of fighting between the 6, Miz (since he's host) comes out and makes a 6 man tag match for all the gold and it starts right away. After 5 minutes or so, the announcers say that the pre-show is over and if the people want to see the rest of the match, they need to buy the PPV.

I can't tell if that's really good or just plain horrible. What do other people think?

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Judging by what's going to happen on Friday Night Smackdown, it seems like quite a sensible thing to do. So yes, double the Shield would be nice.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This isn't a terrible idea actually. Though I'm not sure a.) who watches the pre show with no intention of seeing the PPV (by hook or by crook) or b.) how much those 6 can draw, even in a spur of the moment type deal, compared to Bork, Cena, HHH ect. Basically I'm saying if they had made a conscious decision to not buy the PPV beforehand, they aren't suddenly going to make an impulse buy based on a feud with no real steam.

So while I'm not sure it would increase buyrates by much if at all, it would be interesting to see unfold from a booking standpoint.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Team That's What I Show :haha:

I'd watch every single WWE show if Henry and Show's tag team is called Team That's What I Show

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, that'd be OK. I wouldn't be mad but I wouldn't really care for it either.