A Super Important Announcement from Friendly Fuji

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Good day ladies and germs, I have a special surprise for you in my pants...oh and an announcement as well. After his long and devoted service to the site, our resident Postman/Marathon runner/Linebacker has decided to take a well-deserved retirement from staff work. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank [MENTION=60]Delta Kilo[/MENTION] for all the time and effort he's put into the site and wish him all the best. Here's hoping for a wonderful retirement and that you won't be too much of a stranger to us over here, since we all love you and would gladly take a bullet for you (well I would anyway).

Now, with that taken care of, it's also time to introduce the man who will be filling your very large shoes, a champion of justice and one hell of a snappy dresser, Pulse's own [MENTION=121]Porkchop Express[/MENTION]. That's right folks, the man who is named after a goddamn truck is you're shiny new S-Mod, so don't forget to congratulate him and all that jazz.

We'll soon be taking Pulse out a whole new door and these are very exciting times, so I hope you'll all be ready when things get even crazier around here!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I just want thank DK for all that he has done and hope he will still be here for the future and help make things better in the future.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
First things first, congrats to [MENTION=121]Porkchop Express[/MENTION] on the new role, I'm sure you'll do a great job buddy. Enjoy the free hookers and coke that comes with the role.

I'd also like to thank [MENTION=1]Fuje Vise[/MENTION], [MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION] and [MENTION=53]The Tao of Booty[/MENTION] for being damn awesome to work with. Any sort of job is only as good as the people you work with, and these guys are the best. I'd also like to give a shout out to the long gone @Christopher Chance, because he was the first to go to bat for me even staffing here. I only asked if he wanted a bit of help, next thing you know I'm modding the whole of wrestling! Also, a quick shout out to all the other staff members who have come and gone during my staff time, it's been a pleasure.

Finally, I'm not going anywhere any time soon folks. I just have a lot of big things happening this next year, and I need take a few duties away from other areas in order to accommodate for that.

Reactions: 1 person

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Just don't disappear on us LB. You've done an amazing job here and are a truly great guy luv ya bro LXG 4 Life

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Congrats to the Chops on getting himself promoted and thanks to LB for all the stuff he has done for Pulse. As Booty said, don't disappear on us man.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Congrats, Chops! Well deserved my friend. Delta, don't leave us for good bro.

Like Booty said... LXG4LYFE!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Thanks for all the congrats guys. I hope I can do what LB/DK brought to the house and at least try to fill his shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
You go, girl.

The Viper

Reaction score
Tremendous! Congratulations, Porko. Well deserved.

Delta did a fantastic job as SMOD. Glad it seems that he's still sticking with us. I know when some people step down as SMOD, they leave for a while, or forever.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
No English represent in Staff anymore :(

Congrats to Porkchop though, thanks for your hard work DK.

Starlight

Congrats on the promotion and I wish you the best of luck with your new staff position. Don't let the power go to your head now! hehe

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Congrats on the promotion and I wish you the best of luck with your new staff position. Don't let the power go to your head now! hehe

Oh I already had Jedi mind powers. So this is nothing.