a serious question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

soulreaper545

Reaction score
i'm not trying to sound like a smartass or a total doucebag just asking a serious question here.

Can somebody please tell me what is so fucking great about Sheamus? so far he has done nothing and now he is in the main event. Is there something i missed, because his table match with cena had the best botch of an ending i've ever seen.

LKP

Reaction score
Because HHH likes him and hes is HHH's friend. Plus Vince is half Irish :).

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Sheamus is so overrated to me. He has an OK gimmick but his ring skills just bore me. I wish McIntyre got Sheamus' oppertunity but I truely think that his WWE title backfired at him. Now he has to rebuild himself like everyone else since he has disappeared from anything interesting.

LKP

Reaction score
Sheamus i admit has not rocked our socks off. But he seems like Brock lesnar when he came into the wwe. But wwe has a safety net over sheamus this time. Sounds weird and lame but i think if you get what im saying you will understand.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
since we mentioned McIntyre, He's just like Sheamus, getting a big time gimmick and not being impressive in the ring

LKP

Reaction score
I like Drew McIntyre more than sheamus for some reason. I think Drew is more polished and has that heel vibe going on. I think Sheamus will be a huger face in the future. I think drew is a natural heel and sheamus is a natural face. Sheamus is more rugged and in your face. Drew is more sly and cunning. I like drew better though, his music and finisher wins me over.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
^ his finisher isn't bad but his entrance makes him seem like a godsend to the midcard

Klide

Reaction score
I like Drew McIntyre more than sheamus for some reason. I think Drew is more polished and has that heel vibe going on. I think Sheamus will be a huger face in the future. I think drew is a natural heel and sheamus is a natural face. Sheamus is more rugged and in your face. Drew is more sly and cunning. I like drew better though, his music and finisher wins me over.
True. I always thought Drew played a better heel than sheamus. I wonder if Cena McIntyre TLC would play better than sheamus.

LKP

Reaction score
Drew just seems m ore fluid in the ring than sheamus. But like i said sheamus has the presence and rugged feel about him. They are both good young talent working hard to get to the top in the wwe. And believe me when i say these two will feud in the future.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
McIntyre's music and entrance video is perfect for when he enters a great feud and starts to interupt promos. One necessity for great entrance music/video is the ability to interupt a promo and make the crowd explode. Like Matt Hardy's "Oh Yeah!" and DX's "Are you ready?". So people complaining about his entrance music is really dumb to me.

noumenon

Reaction score
Haven't we had enough of "WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT ______!?" threads. If you don't like the guy why are you looking for someone to justify to you why they themselves like them? Just so you can rebut with "Nonono, I just don't see it."

soulreaper545

Reaction score
McIntyre's music and entrance video is perfect for when he enters a great feud and starts to interupt promos. One necessity for great entrance music/video is the ability to interupt a promo and make the crowd explode. Like Matt Hardy's "Oh Yeah!" and DX's "Are you ready?". So people complaining about his entrance music is really dumb to me.

Think about this Hardy and DX have an entrance song where you instantly hear and know who is coming out. McIntrye's music takes a bit to start up so it's not an instant start for interupting a promo

LKP

Reaction score
Which is a good thing. Its like look at me..... I like it. No one else coudl really pull it off any better. I still think Drew needs a good feud now to establish himself. Sheamus has had like 3. Cena, Orton and HHH.

Kizza

Reaction score
I like Sheamus because he has a different look about him. He's European, pale as anything, bright orange hair and big. It has an intrigue, moreso than the oompa loompa's that run around in Orton and Hunter. While he's not the flashiest in the ring, I haven't really seen him fuck up or anything, which is more important to me than using a different move every thirty seconds. He's done a lot since debuting without really a big feud (possibly Cena, but that fell much shorter than they could have done). He's obviously a star for the next five years onwards if they use him right.