• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestleMania A roller coaster?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
17506527_654542811414237_1816721668_n-540x420.jpg

The WWE has been feverishly building the WrestleMania set in Orlando, Florida for its April 2nd debut. Each year they try to go bigger and grander than the year before, and it seems as though this year is no exception.

There have been quite a few photos leaked online of what they're building, as WrestleMania is The Grandaddy of Them All. Being that Mania is in Orlando this year, a city known for theme parks and fantastic amusement rides, it's not a huge surprise that rumors are leaking out that they're building a roller coaster right there, possibly as part of the set.

source

:hmm:

xb9l3x4856ky.png

:isee:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I thought "How safe can that be?" when I first read about it. Then I read someone commenting on it saying something about Shane coming in on it... :pokerface:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I think they may mix the Roller Coaster with the design in the graphics for the match cards.

Like the structure behind the wrestlers and the logo...the stage may look like that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think they may mix the Roller Coaster with the design in the graphics for the match cards.

Like the structure behind the wrestlers and the logo...the stage may look like that.

You are likely right. I didn't notice that before but I assumed it had to do with the Mania theme.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
You are likely right. I didn't notice that before but I assumed it had to do with the Mania theme.

If I am right....can I has cookie? It's not like I've had hundreds of virtual cookies, gave out just as many, and I am on a constant sugar rush that, if they counted as PokeBeans/the pastries from X/Y, I would have 100 affection hearts...

giphy.gif

But I expect a better set than last year. The star stage was nice, but would have loved more...

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If I am right....can I has cookie? It's not like I've had hundreds of virtual cookies, gave out just as many, and I am on a constant sugar rush that, if they counted as PokeBeans/the pastries from X/Y, I would have 100 affection hearts...

giphy.gif

But I expect a better set than last year. The star stage was nice, but would have loved more...
Who+Took+the+Cookie+-+cookie.png

Only take the cookie if you are right. :tough: :kitler:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Who+Took+the+Cookie+-+cookie.png

Only take the cookie if you are right. :tough: :kitler:

giphy.gif

Must...not take....

But I am looking forward to the set they have. Only thing is, with Undertaker's health, I would not want him to get hurt going down the ramp...in reality he shouldn't be wrestling this year...As much of a Taker fan I am...

HERE IS TO HOPEFULLY A COOL SET THAT WILL AT LEAST MAKE US BARE THE SHOW SLIGHTLY MORE!

:bodallas:

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Must...not take....

But I am looking forward to the set they have. Only thing is, with Undertaker's health, I would not want him to get hurt going down the ramp...in reality he shouldn't be wrestling this year...As much of a Taker fan I am...

HERE IS TO HOPEFULLY A COOL SET THAT WILL AT LEAST MAKE US BARE THE SHOW SLIGHTLY MORE!

:bodallas:

I am guessing the Undertaker will have an entrance that allows him to avoid walking the whole way. Maybe being carried with the druids around him or something.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I am guessing the Undertaker will have an entrance that allows him to avoid walking the whole way. Maybe being carried with the druids around him or something.

That....would be badass...