"A Revolution is Coming"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I'll be interested in this if its something more than just a wrestler debut/return, otherwise it just reeks of everything I've seen before in a gimmick.

Aniking

Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea what that video could possibly be for. All I can suggest is what people in this thread already have - a debut, a return, or something to do with Heyman.

As far as I'm concerned, it better be something worthwhile as I too was disappointed in the vignettes that resulted in the Undertaker's return but also for Jericho's return.

Better be good.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I don't get the Heyman connection. Whenever I think about it, it reminds me of an E-fed angle.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Who ever thought the Taker vids were for Sting were just wishful thinking. Seeing at how obvious it was.

But thats neither here nor there, whoever the revolution is about, most likely that guy beefing with Foley in FCW.

BDC

Reaction score
I don't get the Heyman connection. Whenever I think about it, it reminds me of an E-fed angle.

Well, hell yeah it does... ITR (formerly Powerslam Forums) before it folded and came here had an efed angle that ran through it. Hecks, I believe in the Revolution.
I'm suing for copywrite infringement.

Jks...I too hope it's a broader angle and not just one wrestler or even a stable

AF.

Reaction score
Honestly, i'm beyond caring about WWE's cryptic shit now because it's usually worthless. The infamous Sting one was a let down when it turned out to be Taker, even though it was pretty obvious and Jericho's one was just a waste of time. All that talk and none of it ever panned out onto the TV really

The IWC goes absolutely nuts for this sorta shit. It works. I never brought into the Jericho ones, and I must admit the possibility of Sting a couples years back was kinda exciting.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I know they do, so in that sense it serves it's purpose but from a personal stand point i'm not buying into it anymore. The videos just get over analysed and most of the stuff especially in the Jericho one never even gets explained.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Word has it that it's for Dean Ambrose.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Would be awesome if the FCW guys, who have been in FCW for a long time are finally done with not getting a shot on the main roster, so they take charge.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I like the idea of a cryptic video every now and then. This one will be better if it isn't for an established star that is returning, will be a good way for a new guy to debut since we haven't seen this method used for a debut for quite some time. Probably going to be Dean Ambrose. Would be pretty interesting if it is for a bunch of guys from FCW with Heyman managing but that is a bit of wishful thinking.

Pete

Reaction score
I call ripoff!

First they copy my Lord Vycious, then my idea for an all-British faction (WHICH I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE PUBLIC) and now they copy BDC's Revolution! Shocking!

(Private joke from back in our old forums...people who efedded there will get it :p )

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
"At Extreme Rules, Brock Lesnar destroyed John Cena and revolutionized the WWE in one night. I'm gonna shock the world in 9 days at Over The Limit when I defeat John Cena and shake the WWE to its foundation. People Power!"
Just picked this up on SmackDown from Mr Ace. Possible candidate for this revolution campaign?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Just picked this up on SmackDown from Mr Ace. Possible candidate for this revolution campaign?

No lol. He's just stating that he is going to beat John Cena and shock everyone that is doubting him/the haters as noone expects him to win and getting a win over Cena is MASSIVE especially in the GM role and more especially with him kickstarting his People Power era.

Zolph Diggler

Reaction score
I don't have my hopes up at all. I love Ambrose, but he's too unknown by the majority of the WWE audience at arenas. He will get a few grown men out of their seat, but if Kassohus Ohno, Seth Rollins and Ambrose walk into the ring speaking about new things to come, Blue fans will assume "Nexus 2.0".

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Revolution is coming.

You’ve no doubt seen the footage on WWE.com — a short, grainy video filled with quick cuts showing scenes of revolution and revolt from different time periods in recorded history, ending with the ominous promise that, "A Revolution is Coming."

The video offers up more questions than answers, however, and the WWE Universe has been set ablaze trying to figure out what - or who - may ignite such a revolution.

It has been a year where the seemingly unthinkable has happened — in a 24-hour span alone, John Cena faced off against The Rock in a Once in a Lifetime Match at WrestleMania, then felt the effects of Brock Lesnar making his shocking (albeit brief) return to a WWE ring. Therefore, the very idea of a revolution is more than enough to shake the foundations of the WWE Universe. It’s no secret that WWE has a long history of soon-to-debut Superstars releasing video teasers as portents of things to come; could this video be signaling the next major force to be reckoned with inside the squared circle?

Or is it a sign of something else entirely? Does the footage lay down the groundwork for a new movement, something that may change the WWE landscape forever? Perhaps the video alludes to a new pay-per-view event, sweeping changes on Raw and SmackDown, or the next great YouTube show.

Though it’s clear from the footage that a revolution is, in fact, headed our way, questions remain: What is this "revolution," and when is it coming? What do you think the video means? Share your thoughts in the comments section below and add your voice to the coming revolution!
New Years Revolution is obviously coming back 8D