A Red Shield Moment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

YoungMannie

Reaction score
*Camera Fades Into The Red Shield Mafia Relaxing At Diamente's Lair*

[GLOW="[B]*The Door Opens As Diamente Is Doing Push-Ups With A Young Lady On His Back, While Young Mannie Is Doing Breathing Excercises With A Rolled Up Blunt*[/B]"][/GLOW]

YM: Oh Wow I Aint See You Guys There Sit Down....Sit Down

(Offers The Crew Refreshments And A Copy Of His Lastest Mixtape)

IWF Crew: No Where Fine Will Be Alright........

YM: I Mean You Sure I Can Tell Where You Can Get It?

(Young Mannie Looks Dramatically Into Camera)

YM: You Can Listen, Download, And Chat, With Me At http://Myspace.Com/IonMusicInc

(Young Mannie Winks At Camera And Smirks While Puffing On Blunt)

*Diamente Finish His Last Set And Raises From His Feet And Slaps The Young Lady On Her Hind-Quarters*

D: 798....799......800 Alright Jade That Will Be All

Female: It's Jennifer

D: Who Gives A Damn

(Diamente Turns Facing The Camera)

D: Oh Company Mannie You Did'nt Mention We Would Have Anybody In My Home

(Diamente Flexs As Another Young Lady Walks Into The Room With Pasta And Expensive Wine)

D: Thank You

(Diamente Charms Her With A Look Into Her Eyes And A Kiss On The Hand)

D: Well What Is Such A Beautiful Young Woman As Yourself Doing Manual Labor, Tell Me What Is Your Name?

(The Young Woman Is Nervious And Faints, Diamente Laughs)

D: You See This Happens All The Time

(And Then He Loosly In Italian Saids "I Am Perfection")

(Young Mannie Walks Over And Hands Diamente A Red Shield Mafia Towel)

YM: Yo Man Chill We All Know Your A Beast When You Work-Out But Hey Use This Exclusive Red Shield Mafia Towel, But On Serious Business And No Jokes.

(Both Look In The Camera)

D: Well As You Can See You For Yourself, This Is Not Your Typical Tag Team.....As A Matter Of Fact Where Better

YM: My Point Exactly The Thing That Bought Us Together Was Not Common Backgrounds Oh No.......It Was The Natural Things We Excel At Being Successful.....We Want The Money, The Cars, The Clothes, And The Hoes........

(The Camera Zooms In Too Them Both As They Say)

Red Shield Mafia: In Other Words "We Want This S#!+ Forever"

*The Camera Fades Out*