• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A Question For Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
My voice is too delicate for an anime.

People would watch said anime and be so enamored with my voice that it would impact their daily lives.. they would do nothing more than listen to my voice on repeat over and over again.

So in saying that.. I am not trying to ruin millions of people's lives.

I am gracefully bowing out.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
My voice is too delicate for an anime.

People would watch said anime and be so enamored with my voice that it would impact their daily lives.. they would do nothing more than listen to my voice on repeat over and over again.

So in saying that.. I am not trying to ruin millions of people's lives.

I am gracefully bowing out.
And you say I'M narcissistic ;)

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
What is the general plot of said anime?
Thats surprisingly difficult for me to answer.

TL.DR this anime is based off of a text based RP me and my friends made, one that we still work on even now, we ar eon season 16 and have been doing this for 5+ years, the goal is to bring it to life.

You see, in the beginning the story was rather simple, we were just having fun so due to all the stuff we did that obviously would get the show taken down due to copywrite, the first saga will need to be rewritten, so its hard for me to define the story, but i can explain the core themes and concepts. The RP has been called Heroes VS Villians, and thats literately what it is, the story of people rising up to defeat bad people, while also devling into the grey area of what truely is a hero and a villian and all that fun stuff.

The name of the Anime, which is more fitting is Evolution, and all the themes that come with that, a core part of the world is various peopels ability to evolve. Guardians for instance with the help of the ones they love and protect can evolve to a higher form in times of great need, omnipotents, people who are chosen masters of certain abilitys can also unlock a evolved form aswell.

There is ofcorse WAY more ive yet to mention, we have done 16 seasons and many RP stories of this, its a big world with lots of stuff thats happened.

Infact, and im terrifyed to even say this but if yall want to read the ORIGINAL RPs as we have written them, i will gladly link the forum me and my two friends are on so you can see all the stories we have told!

Reactions: Solid Snake

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I fucking hate my voice so no.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
6d6978143d9a33dc52186b56f8448527.jpg
?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Hopefully your project is a fan dub of the seasons past the first one of Hell Girl or I'm out xD #FuckSubs

Nah man, I'd be down, but I don't know nothing bout doing no anime voices, otherwise id be down but I feel like I couldn't do a good job and wouldn't wanna bring your project down

You have a starring role in Dracula on your resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.