A Punk or Kofi Heel Turn?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Yeah, he's an amazing heel but RAW is sorely lacking in main event calibur faces right now. Basically all they've got is Batista and Cena. HBK as well but he's hardly ever in the title picture. I think dropping him down to mid card without much of a chance was a huge mistake. WWE has a horrible habit of using amazing talent as place holders.

MattC13

Reaction score
These two guys have the one of the biggest pop on RAW, it'd be stupid to have a sudden turn (aka Jericho) If they want to attempt a turn where one of these two it'll most likely be Kofi and it won't be really fast.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't see why every major face tag team has to split if they're tag champs. Neither Kofi or Punk needs to turn, they aren't stale at all. and there's already several heels on Raw that are still over, they'd probably get forgotten after a couple of matches.