• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Reaction score
*War is seen walking through a dark forest . Some branches are piled up next to where war is pacing, back and forth. He turns to look at the camera he has a small metallic object in his left hand*
War: I've heard of a man. An inspirational man... A soon-to-be dead man. This Luis Alvarado is a former Intercontinental champion and a former Iron man champion. But there is only one word in that sentence that matters. Former. Luis is a former champion which means he no longer has a title belt to parade around and claim to be the best with.
*War flicks on the lighter and throws it on the pile of branches. The branches go up in flames and begin to burn*
War: This burning pile of branches is more important than you Luis. At least this pile will give people something. Warmth. What do you give to society but a person to project hate towards. You are nothing Luis and I will show these people that when I beat you. One. Two. Three
*War begins to walk off into the ash and mist as the flames grow higher*

Status
Not open for further replies.