A Nightmare on Elm Street //Trailer 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

They're killing a classic here... no one can top Englund... I'm SO mad they're remaking this

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well, I'm torn on this. It looks like they're going to explain the story right off the bat, which I like. I think the guy they chose to play Freddy was the best choice I could think of. He was really the only bright spot in Watchmen. I'm also kinda glad the make-up looks like real burns and not a guy with a pizza dripping off of his face. It looks like it's handled well, so I'll give it a shot.

Nation

It looks pretty good. Englund's a litte old to be playing Freddy now.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Anything involving Freddy Krueger period is going to be gold. I'm gonna be watching it for sure.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
On second thought now that I look at the trailer, the fact that this is going to be produced by Michael Bay scares the crap out of me. Freddy Krueger is a man of cold, calculated suspense and execution. Not "EXPLODEY TO THE MAXIMUM DEGREEEEZZZ!!!!!!"