• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A New Rating System?

Solid Snake

Champion
Why did you vote for my good friend?
giphy.gif

InsaneAlphaBeta

If you do not watch the wrestling nor vote in the threads, then why did you vote for? Thus was my question, good friend.
Friend allow me to assist you, the for is not needed :emoji_slight_smile: "Why did you vote?" is the way to go. or "What did you vote for?" also works

I see you down there red rain..im genuinely just trying to help

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Friend allow me to assist you, the for is not needed :emoji_slight_smile: "Why did you vote?" is the way to go. or "What did you vote for?" also works

Aye, that may be true, but that is not how I speak. The for can be used and still mean the same, good sir. I appreciate the help though, and have a good day.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician

I'm not "down there". I'll make myself clear one time cause I really don't need a bunch of moral BS over this.

You got the "disagree" bell smashed cause your grammar and spelling is pretty much garbage. Not sure how much help you could really be correcting others.

Time to drink my liquor. Proceed as usual.

tumblr_inline_p8p7jnxKnS1so10o6_500.gif

Last edited:

InsaneAlphaBeta

I'm not "down there". I'll make myself clear one time cause I really don't need a bunch of moral BS over this.

You got the "disagree" bell smashed cause your grammar and spelling are pretty much garbage. Not sure how much help you could really be correcting others.

Time to go drink my liquor. Proceed as usual
Eh, fair enough lol

Rosie

Dark Side
But I feel as though a 10 scale is better since there are so many times people rate something on a five scale "Four and a half" or whatever. Just food for thought... OR YOU ARE DAVE MELTZER WHEN KENNY OMEGA AND OKADA ARE FACING OFF AND JIZZ OUT AN EXTRA TWO STARS!

InsaneAlphaBeta

As you wish, poll reopened!

Well that was a bad idea LOL, i think its pretty clear, basicly only the admins mods and myself want the 1 to 5 system while basicly every other member wants 0 to 10