A New Day (Woods, Kingston and Big E's new gimmick)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh boy Kofi with it. Just let it be Xavier as the leader, with Kofi as #2 and Big E the enforcer. For the love of god, no R-truth please.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Oh boy Kofi with it. Just let it be Xavier as the leader, with Kofi as #2 and Big E the enforcer. For the love of god, no R-truth please.

Woods will most likely be the leader. Remember when he first came out in that white suit and told Kofi and Big E to take what's theirs? I'm just hoping this is gonna be a heel group. Not really interested in seeing a babyface stable. We'll see what happens, though.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dont think they are going to be one way or another.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I like Xavier, so as long as this equals him getting some air time then I'm all for it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I hope Booker T comes back and becomes their manager!
9143e6bcf79cf89890ed84c733f086fe.gif

Reactions: Trip in the Head

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
We have only a small glimpse (and barely even that) into what exactly their new gimmick is about, so it's a bit early to start making judgments on that. I'm just happy they're making an attempt at doing something with all three guys.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
I love it....what if they bring the Pope and his congregation with these guys?

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Holy dog, 2015 will be the year of preacher gimmicks. Wyatt, Dallas and now this. Not to say i'm not interested in this though, I have the feeling they won't be your regular jobber stable

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Kofi's video kinda won me over. I hope these guys shake up the tag team division again, just like how The Shield and The Brotherhood shook things up at around this time last year, with The Usos getting over and The New Age Outlaws getting another run. That would be fun stuff.