Kayfabe A New Chapter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*We cut back from a commercial for Adrenaline Rush Ignition’s next Pay Per View event. A voice over says the words Welcome to the Syndicate. It is followed by Lord Fireshock’s theme song playing. *

*He walks out to the stage, with over whelming boos from the attendance. Lord Fireshock is very happy over the reception of his arrival, knowing that he and the other members of the Syndicate ruined Winter Wonderland. He smirks, as he pulls out a personalised microphone with the Syndicate logo on it from his suit jacket. *

Lord Fireshock:
From my reception of my arrival, I can’t help but feel, like some of you are just a tiny little bitter over the destruction caused at Winter Wonderland.

*Crowd chant f*ck you Syndicate*

Lord Fireshock: Oh, sweet sweet bliss. I hope everyone enjoyed it, because Winter Wonderland was only the first chapter of our story. For a while, I have had to sit at side lines, watching undeserved fools given chance after chance. Men chosen by those in charge, who rather put them on a pedestal and make them the big faces of this company. Chris Young, Emerson Zayne, Minho and Luis Alvarado. Chosen by our deluded General Manager Jet Starr and his assistant of even more stupidity assistant Marie Quinn to be given these spotlights of frame.

*Chants of Jet Starr begin to consume the arena. *

Lord Fireshock: While, far superior talents such as War, Todd Mckay, Tyson Storm and me Lord Fireshock were undervalued for far too long. So, at Winter Wonderland we simply took matters into our own hands and your golden boys Jet were left bruised, beaten down and broken. By the end of the night people were not talking about them, they were talking about the Syndicate and about how your Pay Per View was left in shambles.

*Crowd boo*

Lord Fireshock: Tonight, Jet thinks he has one upped us by putting me against my fellow brother in arms and a diamond in the wrestling industry today Tyson Storm. Oh, Jet you never were very bright were you? For you see Mr Starr, the Syndicate always has an ace up their sleeve. You know the best part is, you won’t know when, you won’t know how and you won’t see it coming. The Syndicate is not here not take part dear peasants, we are here to take over Ignition one piece at a time.

*Fireshock puts the microphone back in his jacket. Before walking backstage, Lord Fireshock looks directly at the camera and says. *

Lord Fireshock: Jet from me to you.

*Fireshock puts his middle finger up at the camera, smiling with evil intent and turning around to walk backstage. *

Mentions: @Frosty, @MintMidget69, @Papa Franku's ear, @Jet Starr, @SupaHeeroh, @Emo, @Hybrid, @impactking

Status
Not open for further replies.