A minor request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Applied for a job as a sous-chef at a British style pub. I have bar experience but aside from my own cooking that I do, I had almost zero formal experience.

So I walked in, shot off my mouth said I could do everything no problem. He said I had no experience (was anticipating this), so I told him I'd work tonight for free. Motherfucker tried to kill me. The 11 hour shift was bad enough, but at five pm he threw me to the wolves.

I am happy though to report that I fucking rocked it, just barely. Served about 250 people tonight by myself. Nearly walked out at one point but I just buckled down and nailed that shit. He's not done with me yet though. Apparently brunch is stupid busy so I have to be in a 6am tomorrow for a 9am opening.

Gonna die.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Wow. Good luck. I know what it is like to cook nonstop for hours so I can relate to a certain point.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yup. I feel like I've was bent over my cutting board and violated sans lube today.

I got the job, but on a probationary type thing.

Gonna go pick dried fish batter out of my knuckle hair and go to bed meow.