• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

a little about myself

rubyriottfan

The Artiste
would like to share a little about myself.I am like ruby riot a punk rock tattooed freak with few friends my family has rejected me and want nothing to do with me but ruby riot has shown me to not to worry about it just to be who I am I look up to ruby riot as my role model and best friend. and I some times wonder at times what is the purpose of my life have turned to the wrestling career and all I am living for have signed with Alpha 1 and under the in ring name black widow queen of darkness a in ring demon assian attire complete with dripping fake blood

rubyriottfan

The Artiste
have forgotten to mention something my in ring attire is a punk rock demon assian and may have snatched ruby riots mindless masses theme. and can't use real blood in today's pg era so fake blood will have to due. provided triple H so help at the latest WWE performance tryouts anyone who got caught slowed down or stopped would get a demon assian chasing after them and drip fake blood on them so better move fast