A Heel Stable composed of 2nd generation star??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Carlito could be apart of the stable since he is a 2nd generation star.. but having someone like him, who has no passion or drive for the buisness anymore lead a stable..that's going to fail right from the start. Have Orton lead the new-age and maybe that will light a fire under his ass and get him going in the right direction again.

Rell

Reaction score
Seriously were the hell have you been? Another level having the same feuds for like the past 3 ppvs... and same matches more or less? Yeah another level that!

I've been in the "hood" with my homies :chefsp:

But seriously, when I said WWE has been on another level as of late, I wasn't necessarily talking about the shows. I'm simply making note of the fact that they're actually drawing interest. With the potential "Huge" changes supposedly coming (probably the draft), new heel factions, Mr. Kennedy's rise to superstardom, etc. WWE is actually making attempts to draw interest. I mean, whats TNA doing to draw interest in their product? Asking people to cross the line? Bringing in foreign wrestlers people outside of the internet never heard of, to start the "highly anticipated" X-cup? Name dropping has-beens who haven't been relevant since 95 (Ultimate Warrior)?!?

See what I'm saying?

EnterTamed

Reaction score
yeah tj wilson, colt cabanna and matt sydal better get called up first. and wth about orton, he is in the right direction, hes been in the last 12 ppv's in the title match, he's the 2nd biggest heel in the company and the one they should be building around, not still HHH who they are now letting him be champion, id be suprised if they diddnt have him lose the title at ONS just so he could win it back and be closer to getting wwe's recognized ric flair title reign of 16

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Great idea but will it be pulled off? The internet hates Rhodes and DH ain't doing nothin. Rhodes right now seems to be gettin more exposure with his fued with Carlito and DH still isn't doing nothin. Haven't seen Afa in the ring and just because his pops is good in the ring, the same can't be said until the TV fans seem him.

How this can be pulled off I'm really unsure about. Carlito, managing? Orton managing? Arn Anderson sounds like the most logical choice but how bout DiBiase Sr? Storylines speak for themselves if his kid is in the stable and he is the mouthpiece. But I need more details on how this is going to be done first.