A Guide to BTB & Resources

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Hand Guide to the Be The Booker

Step 1 - Deciding on a Project
The first thing you have to do is decide what kind of federation do you want to create, whether it be a simple WWE, or a created federation from your own imagination, or a deceased federation of the past like WCW, ECW, NWA or something along those lines, or even you want to create an Indy federation. If you’re not very knowledgeable about these companies or Indy wrestlers, I suggest sticking with WWE or creating your own. Once you have done that, you need to pick an owner of the company and someone with booking powers (a General Manager, a Commissioner) or something like that.

Step 2 - Creating a Roster
A suggestion to a newer writer is to start off with 40 superstars, I believe 40 is a great number because you will be able to write special events like the Royal Rumble and have enough, while at the same time being able to use the majority of the superstars on your roster, so that nobody is left out, while not writing a six hour show each week. If your doing a split federation (Raw & Smackdown shows) , then I’d suggest that both rosters have 25 superstars, again it will be more than enough for special events, but it will be small enough so that no member of your roster is left out. Now, you might say how can I narrow it down to 40 superstars, well here are some helpful hints. First, separate that 40 into Main Eventers, Mid-Carders, cruiser weights, tag teams and jobbers. You should have 6-8 Main Eventers (title contenders that the headline the show), 10 mid-carders (guys that compete for the US or IC title, they fill in the gaps), around 5 tag teams (self explanatory, so 5 teams out 2=10), and around 7-8 Cruiserweights (guys like Gregory Helms, Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio) if you have a Cruiserweight division, guys that you can elevate into the mid-card area if it becomes stale or into the Tag Team Division for a short period of time. Finally throw in a few guys that you don't care about (Eugene, Snitsky, Dykstra, etc.) that can be used to make your bigger guys look stronger.

Step 2.5 - Creating Your Titles
After you have your roster, its time to create your titles, normally I would suggest keeping the amount of titles down, maybe 4 championships, a World Title (most important, for the Main Event) a mid card title (say IC or US to use as a stepping stone) and the Tag Team Titles....And finally exit off with a Cruiserweight Title or something to a similar effect to add some flair into the show. Another title you could add is the Hardcore Title, or something along those lines, again you don't have to call them (Intercontinental Title) feel free to come up with something new like the Atlantic title, or something along those lines, after you've decided on that, it's time to move on. If you have split brands then having the IC and the US on opposite shows is always a good idea. The Cruiserweight and the Women's Championship can act as the small titles on each show as well.

Step 3 - Begin Planning
First off, it's best to plan a few months ahead so you know exactly what you want to accomplish, for example if you decide to do a WWE BTB, and you want to start at the beginning of the wrestling year (April), then first thing you should do once you have your roster and titles, is figure out what you want to do at the next PPV like feuds and such, and then work backwards, that way you will have an exact direction that you want to take your work. Have a few months planned out before you write, keep in mind that you can still make changes as you go. But be sure to have general direction of where you want to go.

Step 4 - Developing characters and story lines
Once you have everything planned, and a basic outline of what you want to see happen, its time to start writing, over the first couple of shows is when you start building your story lines, highlighting your feature talent and establishing your champions, however just as important and most often ignored is character development. While it is difficult to do with a large roster, it is important that everyone on your roster have his or her own distinguished personality to set them apart, and when your roster is shortened (40 or especially 25) it's important to create distinction between each and every person on the roster. For example, you want to establish a monster, you use Kane, in a simple promo or act demonstrates that he is a monster with no conscience. Developing characters and pushing them correctly is the best way to get recognition for your project.

Step 5 - Writing the Show
Now that you have a good idea of your roster, a rough plan of what you want to do, its time to write your show, until you feel comfortable writing, I suggest using this formula.

1 - Opening Promo
2 - First Match
3 - Small Promo/Mid-card Match
4 - Promo to Set-up PPV match
5 - Tag Team Match
6 - Promo to set-up match next week/IC Title Match
7 - Main Event

Once you gain some comfort and confidence, you will be free to break away from this, start with match at the beginning, or end the show with a promo, but for newer writers I suggest it because it covers everything you need, and sets up for the next show. Now for match writing, now I suggest not writing full matches, just providing the ending of the match and aftermath, although I suggest for PPV's writing the full match, cause just the ending of a WrestleMania main event wont cut it. (I write full matches because I like getting into detail with it)

Step 6- Be Creative
One of the greatest BTB's I have ever read was one where the matches themselves weren't necessarily 5 stars, but because the story lines were so unique, it was an instant hit. Be creative, and be original, take these characters that you have created and molded and throw them through situations, like friendship, betrayal, depression, manipulation, loss of faith and much more..... Experiment with characters; find out what works and what doesn’t, what works for one writer doesn’t work for another, find what works for you.

Notes:

Learn from your mistakes, as a beginner no one is expecting you to be the greatest booker ever in the first month or so, just learn from your mistakes and from the advice that others give you on your BTB.

Use nice grammar and organization. Nothing can throw a reader off like bad grammar and disorganized work. I suggest using bold, italics and underlines that will save you a lot of trouble. Some color will also make your BTB look good.

If someone didn't like your work don't take it personal, learn from it.

Always use constructive criticism and not flaming.

I hope this little hand book helped you realize what BTB is all about.

credit- The Anigma

--------------------------------------------

Hand Guide to a Popular BTB

1.Paragraphs: Okay if you are fairly new to writing this kind of thing then well after someone speaks then put 2 enter space down, also you should also add paragraphs to your matches so that they can be easier to read. Also in promos, don't just have a monologue in a big bunch, separate it into chunks that have some crowd interaction between them.

2. Read other people BTB's and review. When you review, the person you review is likely to review your BTB back. You can get some good ideas and then you can import some ideas into yours but don't copy the idea straight then you will get hatred and you really don't want that. Reading other BTBs is great to improve your own skills, especially reading ones from the better and more experience bookers. Ask them for advice as well, because they'd be willing to help you with whatever your situation is.

3. Colour and presentation: Okay this is probably one of the main things in having a successful BTB. Most people use one colour for matches and another for promos or something similar. Never overload your show with colour or put a colour that can't be seen well. Medium blue, red and black are always great colours to use. If you're writing Raw, use red, for ECW, use violet and for Smackdown, use blue. Some people use bold and other use italics to vary things. Whatever you do look at the preview before actually posting the show and remember to be aware that there are both light skins and dark skins so use colours that can be seen with both.

4. Length: Another important factor. If you can only write recaps then write recaps but give them some substance. Not like this:

Shannon Moore vs Jimmy Wang Yang
Yang hits a moonsault on Moore and then makes the pin 1...2...3

That is to short. If you have a Sunday Night Heat like show that goes on before your main show then that is fine but don't do that for your main shows. It makes for short shows. Here is what I would have written.

Shannon Moore vs Jimmy Wang Yang.

In a back and forth match, the two electrifying cruiserweight wow the crowd with their high flying maneuvers. The opening stages of the match are filled with counters and quick submissions but then Moore gets the advantage after Yang misses a dropkick. Shannon works him over with more mat based offense, even including some of his signature moves. However, when Moore goes for his top rope hurricanrana, Yang manages to evade the attack and go to the top rope, before quickly nailing his opponent with the Yang Time! The crowd pops as the referee counts; 1..... 2..... 3!

Winner: Jimmy Wang Yang @ 5:32

If you don't have time to write much something like that would be suitable. Recaps are fine, as are full matches and both appeal to different bookers. Do what you want its your BTB. The only few things with that is try and write full matches for the PPV's, because that's where people usually show off their skills.

5. Be creative and original. This doesn't mean doing a creative promotion, because WWE and TNA BTBs are fine, just vary your storylines to what takes place on TV. The only thing with those is if you can't really choose your roster, even though you are free to make any signings and firing of your choice. If you want you can do a booker with a specific theme to it then do it. You can also do what others do and make a created fed. This would be more challenging but certainly more unique.

6. Take criticism into account. If others criticize your work then take that into account. Don't go and flame the person if their criticism was constructive. Reply to them and try and make the improvements they suggested, or if it's not possible (asking for longer matches would come into play here) tell them that without offending them. Also remember not to flame when giving others constructive criticism.

7. Make a long term storyline: If you don't do this then readers might lose interest. A lot of people do this but some people don't. So let's keep those storylines going just not too long that it gets boring. An epic storyline can make a BTB that much more interesting and it gives your shows a centerpiece.

8. Don't lose your Passion. This is the main reason for people quitting there BTB. They lose interest in this because nobody give reviews. So do this for fun and remember this also for others enjoyment. In other words stick to it and it will gain popularity over time, don't worry about who reviews you. If it's there long enough people will begin to notice it. If you're so worried about reviews make friends with a few of the other bookers and then they'll be happier if you ask for a review.

9. Pauses: I seriously hate when people who are not counting down the page count their pins like this:

1..............................2.................................3!!!!!

It is so irritating and look how much room it took up so please don't do this. If you're writing a PPV and want to make more dramatic pinfalls, something like this would suffice.

1!
2!
Kick out!

10. Don't spam up your thread or others: Okay this is what I hate the most. People who post in other peoples threads or there own with nothing at all to do with the BTB. It's against the rules and it's annoying to see. Don't bump your own thread to get more reviews either, if you're that desperate make a post in the chat room or ad thread.

11. Try to keep up with your own BTB:
Try to keep track of storylines in your own BTB, also write your show before you actually try and post it. What I mean is, write your show on word or notepad before putting it on the site, or even have a notebook in real life where you write down your plans, because things can always get deleted on a computer.

12.Try and get Graphics for PPV's: PPV posters always look pretty and there are plenty of dedicated GFX-ers on IWF who would make them for you. Match graphics for PPVs are less essential, but also nice to look at. Match graphics for shows may be going overboard unless you're making them yourself. A roster with PSDs is something I recommend against as it usually takes a long time to load for the reader.

13.You don't have too post your show on the same day as it says: You do not have to follow a pattern with your BTB just go along with the flow. Post your show whenever it is ready. Schedules only create rushed shows and then disappointment from readers. Post your shows whenever you feel like it and don't be held down by a timetable.

14. Don't be afraid to make your own decisions: This is very important. So many people ask questions in the chatroom like 'Who would make a better champ, CM Punk or Samoa Joe'? and 'Do you think that Raven would work with a cheerleader gimmick'? Sometimes you have to be brave and take a chance, and make some decisions yourself. Most of the time they will pay off.

credit- GardsJr and seX-Power

Evil Austin

BTB Resources thread

Themes

Batista – “I Walk Alone”
- “Line in the Sand” (Evolution) 2003-2005
Big Show – “Crank it Up”
- “Big” Remix – Used Early 2000
- “Big” – 1999 – 2006
The Brian Kendrick – “Man with a Plan”
- “Hey You” – 2005-2008
Carlito – “Cool”
Chavo Guerrero - "Chavito Ardiente"
- "Lie, Cheat, Steal (Version 2)" - 2002
- "Never Thought My Life Could Be This Good" – 2005 as Kerwin White
Chris Masters - "The Masterpiece"
Cody Rhodes – “A New Day”
- “Priceless” Remix – 2009
- “Priceless” 2008
- “Out to Kill” – 2007 - 2008
Evan Bourne – “Evan From Heaven”
- “Air Bourne” - 2008
Festus – “Biscuits & Gravy”
Jack Swagger – “Get on your Knees”
- "2 Z's Top" September–October 2008
Jaime Noble – “Bawitdaba”
- “Slam Snack”
John Cena – “My Time Is Now”
- “Basic Thuganomics” – 2002-2005
Kofi Kingston- “S.O.S"
Mark Henry – “Some bodies Gonna Get it”
- “Sexual Chocolate” - 1999
- “Power” – 1998 – 1999
The Miz – “Reality”
Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) – “I’m Comin”
Primo - "Parrandero"
- “Cool”
Randy Orton – “Voices”
- “Burn in my Light” – 2004 -2008
- “Line in the Sand” (Evolution) 2003-2004
Santino Marella – “La Vittoria é Mia”
Shawn Michaels – “Sexy Boy”
- “Break it Down” (D-Generation X) – 1997-1998 plus 2006 and Sporadic Use
Ted Dibiase - “A New Day”
- “Priceless” Remix – 2009
- “Priceless” 2008
Triple H – “The Game”
- “The King of Kings” – Sporadic Use – 2006 Onwards
- “Line in the Sand” (Evolution) – 2003 – 2005
- “My Time” – 2000
- “Break it Down” (D-Generation X) – 1997-2000 and 2006 plus Sporadic Use

WWE SmackDown

Charlie Haas – “Worlds Greatest”
Chris Jericho – “Break Down the Walls”
- “King of my World” – Used once Survivor Series 2002
CM Punk – “This Fire Burns”
Curt Hawkins – “In the middle of it Now” (With Zack Ryder)
David Hart Smith – “Hitman” Remix
- “Rule Britannia” – 2007 -2008
Dolph Ziggler – “ I am Perfection” – Official Title Not Available
- Spirit (Spirit Squad) – 2006
Edge – “Metalingus”
- “Never Gonna Stop” – 2001 = 2004
- “Over the Edge” – 1991-2001
- “ You Think You Know Me” – 1998-1999
Finlay – “Hes Ma Da” – Also theme for Hornswoggle
- Lambleg – 2006 - 2008
Jeff Hardy – “”No More Words”
- “Loaded” – 1998 -2008
- “Modest” – (TNA)
Jesse – “Biscuits & Gravy”
Jimmy Wang Yang - "Gonna Punch Someone Tonight"
- "Delhip-hop"
John Morrison – “Ain’t Know Make Believe”
- “Paparazzi” – 2005 – 2007
- “WCW Nitro Theme” 2004
JTG – “Bringin Da Hood T U”
Kane – “Man on Fire”
- “Slow Chemical” – 2002 – 2008
- “Out of the Fire” – 2000 – 2002
- “Burned” – 1997 – 2000
Kung Fu Naki – “Kung Fu San”
- “Kai En Tai” – 1998 -2008
Matt Hardy – “Live for the Moment”
- Loaded – 1998 – 2003
Mike Knox – “Death Grip”
R-Truth – “What’s Up?”
Rey Mysterio – “Booyaka 619”
- “Booyaka”
-“619”
Ricky Ortiz – “N/A”
Shad Gaspard – – “Bringin Da Hood T U”
The Great Khali – “Land of Five Rivers”
- “Da.ngr” - 2006 - 2008
Tyson Kidd – “Hitman” Remix
The Undertaker – “Rest in Peace” Also, 1990 – 1997
-”Graveyard Symphony” – 1997
- “Dark Side” – 1998-1999
- “Ministry” – 1999
- “American Bad Ass” – 2000
- “Rollin’” – 2000 – 2002
- “Dead Man” – 2002
- “ You’re Gonna Pay” – 2002-2003

WWE ECW

Christian - “Just Close Your Eyes” Remix
- “Take Over” (TNA)
- “Just Close Your Eyes” – 2004-2005
- “My Peeps” – 2003-2004
- “Blood Brother” – 2001-2003
- “You think you Know me” – 1999-2001
DJ Gabriel – “Club Music” – Official name unavailable
Ezekiel Jackson – Official Name Unavailable – Remix of Brawl For All Theme Tune
Goldust – “Gold Lust”
- “Black Reign” (TNA)
Gregory Helms – “It’s Time”
- “Fire Storm” – 2005-2007
- “Eye of the Hurricane” 2001-2005
Paul Burchill – “Generator”
Sheamus – “Celtic Music” Official Name Unavailable
Shelton Benjamin – “Ain’t No Stoppin Me Now” Remix
- “Aint No Stoppin Me Now” – 2004-2008
- “Worlds Greatest” – 2002 -2004
Tommy Dreamer – “Boxed Man” Extreme Remix
- “Boxed Man” Remix – One Night Stand 2005
- “Boxed Man” (ECW)
Tyler Reks - “Surfer Theme” – Official Name Unavailable
Vladimir Kozlov – “Pain”
William Regal – “Gladiators”
- “Promenade” - 2000 – 2004
- “Real Man’s Man” – 1998-1999
Yoshi Tatsu – “Japanese Techno” – Official Name Unavailable
Zack Ryder- “Radio” – Official Name Unavailable

Female wrestlers:

WWE Raw

Alicia Fox – N/A
Beth Phoenix - “Glamazon”
- “Count on it”
Gail Kim – “Unstoppable”
- “International Woman” – WWE First Run
- “Guilty” (TNA)
Jillian Hall – “Sliced Bread”
Kelly Kelly – “Holla” Remix
- “Holla” – 2005 – 2008
Maryse – "Pourquoi?"
- “Lounge Lizard”
Mickie James – “Obsession”
- “Time to Rock and Roll” Remix – Used in feud with Trish Stratus
- “Ice Breaker”
Rosa Mendes – N/A

WWE SmackDown

Eve Torres – “She Looks So Good”
Layla – “Unavailable” Production Theme
Maria – “With Legs Like That”
- “Party” – 2004-2006
Melina - "Paparazzi"
Michelle McCool “Not Enough For Me”
- “Move it Up”
Natalya Neidhart – “Hitman” Remix
- “Yea Baby” 2008-2009

WWE ECW

Brie & Nikki Bella – “Feel My Body”
Katie Lea Burchill – “Generator”

Other:
Vince McMahon – “No Chance”
Shane McMahon – “Here comes the Money”
Stephanie McMahon – “All Grown Up”
Jim Ross – “Boomer Sooner”
Jerry Lawler – “The Great Gate of Kiev”
Teddy Long – “MacMallitant”
Tiffany – “A Girl Like That”
Mike Adamle – “Wanna Be Loved” – Raw Theme

Shows

Monday Night Raw - To Be Loved by Papa Roach – From 2006
1st – “Thorn In Your Eye”
2nd – “All Together Now”
3rd –“Across the Nation” by Union Underground

Friday Night SmackDown – “Rock Like Me” – From Fall 2008
1st –“ The Beautiful People” by Marilyn Manson
2nd –“ I Want It All”
3rd –“ Rise Up” by Drowning Pool

ECW on Sci-Fi –“ Don't Question My Heart by Saliva”
1st – “Bodies” by Drowning Pool
2nd –“ Famous” by Puddle of Mudd
3rd –“This is the New” Shit by Marilyn Manson
4th – “Don't Question My Heart” by Kyle Morrison

Selected Alumni – (Most Popular Theme)

Stone Cold – “Glass Shatters”
The Rock – “If Ya Smell”
Mr. Kennedy – “Turn up the trouble”
Chris Beniot – “Whatever”
Eddie Guerrero – “Viva La Raza”
Ricky Steamboat – “Dragon” – Also used by Ultimo Dragon
Ric Flair – “Also sprach Zarathustra”
Roddy Piper – “Hot Rod”
Hulk Hogan – “Real American”
Eric Bischoff – “I’m Back”
Paul Heyman – ECW Theme
Rikishi – “You Look Fly Today” – Also used by Scotty 2 Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay
Goldberg – “Invasion”
Umaga- “Virtual Vodoo”
Bret Hart – “Hitman”
Rob Van Dam – “One of a Kind”

TNA

Abyss – “Down in the Catacombs”
A.J. Styles – “Get Ready to Fly”
-“I am” – Various Variations
Alex Shelley – “1967” (Remix)
- “1967”
Amazing Red – “Rock Superstar”
Bobby Lashley – TNA Theme Unavaible
- “I’m Me” (MMA)
- “Hell will be Callin’ Your Name” – (WWE)
Booker T – “Rap Sheet” (TNA Remix)
- “Dead White Guys” – (WWE) – 2006 -2007
- “”Rap Sheet” 1993 – 2006
- “Can You Dig It” - 2004
Brother Devon – “Watch Out, Watch Out”
Brother Ray – “Watch Out, Watch Out”
Brutus Magnus - TNA Theme Unavalible
Chris Sabin – “1967” (Remix)
- “1967”
Consequences Creed - "Face the Conseqeunces"
Daniels – “Wings of a fallen Angel”
Doug Williams - TNA Theme Unavalible
Dr. Stevie - - TNA Theme Unavalible
Eric Young - "Showtime"
Hernandez – “To Live and die in LAX
- “Dawgz”
Homicide – “To Live and die in LAX
- “Dawgz”
James Storm – “No More Fears” – With “Beer Money” intro
- “Sorry about Your Damn Luck”
Jay Lethal – “Pomp and Circumstance”
- “Static”
Jeff Jarrett – “My World"
Jethro Holliday - TNA Theme Unavalible
Kevin Nash – “Saturn”
Kiyoshi - TNA Theme Unavalible
Kurt Angle – “Gold Medal”
- “My Quest”
- “Medal” (Remix) (WWE Final Theme)
- “I Don’t Suck” (WWE)
- “Medal” (WWE)
Matt Morgan – “Down with the Sickness”
- “Sleeping Giant”
- “Click”
Mick Foley – “Bang Bang”
- “Wreck” (WWE)
Rhino - "Stampede"
Robert Roode – “No More fears” (Remix) – With “Beer Money” intro
- “No More Fears”
Rob Terry - TNA Theme
Samoa Joe – “Samoan Style”
- “Crush U Up”
Scott Steiner - "Holla if Ya Hear Me"
Shark Boy – “24:7”
- “Eat Me”
Sheik Abdul Bashir - TNA Theme Unavalible
Sting – “Slay Me”
Suicide – “Suicide Come Alive”
- “Kaz” when playing Kaz

TNA Knockouts

Alissa Flash – “Take it Out on You”
Angelina Love – "Angel On My Shoulder"
Awesome Kong – “Empire March”
Christy Hemme - "Redheads Rock"
- “Walk Idiot Walk” – (WWE)
Daffney - "Beauty Person"
- "Hail to the Chief" as The Governor
Madison Rayne - "Amazing"
ODB - "I'm About To Freak"
Raisha Saeed - "Arabic Dancer"
Rhaka Khan - "Freaks! Remix"
Sarita - - "I'm Everything"
Sojourner Bolt - Empire March" with the Kongtourage
- "Girlfriend"
Tara - "Broken"
"Don't Mess With (Remix)" WWE; 2005–2009)[
"Don't Mess With" (WWE 2004– 2005)
"All the Things She Said" (WWE 2002–2004)
Taylor Wilde - "Spirit (remix)"
Traci Brooks – “Sweet Lady”
Velvet Sky - "Angel On My Shoulder

PPV Themes​

New Year's Revolution 2005 - Race Against Time (Production)
New Year's Revolution 2006 - Stricken by Disturbed
New Year's Revolution 2007 - Race Against Time (Production)

Royal Rumble 2002 - Cocky by Kid Rock
Royal Rumble 2003 - Falling Apart by Trust Company
Royal Rumble 2004 - Nothing Left to Lose by Puddle of Mudd
Royal Rumble 2005 - Find the Real by Alterbridge
Royal Rumble 2007 - Drones by Rise Against
Royal Rumble 2008 - Stand up for Rock and Roll by Airbourne
Royal Rumble 2008 - Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil' Wayne

No Way Out 2002 - Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie
No Way Out 2003 - Bring Me to Life by Evanescence
No Way Out 2004 - Crossing the Border by Rey Mysterio
No Way Out 2005 - Enemy by Fozzy
No Way Out 2006 - Deadly Game by Theory of a Deadman
No Way Out 2007 - Powertrip by Monster Magnet
No Way Out 2008 - Fake It by Seether
No Way Out 2009 - Hunt You Down by Saliva

WrestleMania 2000 - California (Production)
WrestleMania X-7 - My Way by Limp Bizkit
WrestleMania X8 - Superstar by Saliva, Tear Away by Drowning Pool
WrestleMania XIX - Crack Addict by Limp Bizkit
WrestleMania XX - Step Up by Drowning Pool
WrestleMania XXI - Behind Those Eyes by 3 Doors Down, Big Time by The Soundtrack of Our Lives
WrestleMania XXII - Big Time by Peter Gabriel, I Dare You by Shinedown, Save Me Sorrow by Bullets and Octane
WrestleMania XXIII - Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva, The Memory Will Never Die by Default
WrestleMania XXIV - Snow (Hey Oh) by Red Hot Chili Peppers, Light it Up by Rev. Theory
WrestleMania XXV - Shoot to Trill (Live) and War Machine by AC/DC; So Hott by Kid Rock

Backlash 2002 - Young Grow Old by Creed
Backlash 2003 - Remedy by Cold
Backlash 2004 - Eyes Wired Shut by Edgewater
Backlash 2005 - Stronger by Trust Company
Backlash 2006 - Baby Hates Me by Danko Jones
Backlash 2007 - There and Back Again by Daughtry
Backlash 2008 - All Summer Long by Kid Rock
Backlash 2009 - Seasons by The Veer Union

Judgment Day 2002 - Broken by 12 Stones
Judgment Day 2006 - This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage
Judgment Day 2007 - I Don't Wanna Stop by Ozzy Osbourne
Judgment Day 2008 - Take It All by Zididada
Judgment Day 2009 - Rescue Me by Buckcherry

One Night Stand 2005 - This is Extreme by Harry Slash and the Slashtones
One Night Stand 2006 - Bodies by Drowning Pool
One Night Stand 2007 - Famous by Puddle of Mudd
One Night Stand 2008 - Hell Yeah by Rev. Theory
Extreme Rules 2009 - You're Going Down by Sick Puppies

Vengeance 2001 - Sinner by Drowning Pool
Vengeance 2002 - Downfall by Trust Company
Vengeance 2003 - Price to Play by Staind
Vengeance 2004 - Away by Mercy Drive
Vengeance 2005 - Happy? by Mudvayne
Vengeance 2006 - Victim by Eighteen Visions
Vengeance 2007 - Gone by Fuel
Night of Champions 2008 - Devour by Shinedown
Night of Champions 2009 -

The Great American Bash 2005 - Pay the Price by Eric and the Hostiles
The Great American Bash 2006 - Lonely Train by Black Stone Cherry
The Great American Bash 2007 - The Church of Hot Addiction by Cobra Starship, Lost Highway by Bon Jovi
The Great American Bash 2008 - Move to the Music by American Bang
The Bash 2009 - Whyyawannabringmedown by Aranda

SummerSlam 1998 - Highway to Hell by AC/DC
SummerSlam 2001 - Bodies by Drowning Pool
SummerSlam 2002 - Fight (Production)
SummerSlam 2003 - St. Anger by Metallica
SummerSlam 2004 - Summertime Blues by Rush
SummerSlam 2005 - Remedy by Seether, Get It Poppin' by Fat Joe
SummerSlam 2006 - The Enemy by Godsmack, Cobrastyle by Teddybears
SummerSlam 2007 - Whine It Up by Kat Deluna and Elephant Man
SummerSlam 2008 - Ready to Roll by Jet Black Stare

Unforgiven 2002 - Adrenaline by Gavin Rossdale
Unforgiven 2003 - Enemy by Sevendust
Unforgiven 2004 - Survival of the Sickest by Saliva
Unforgiven 2005 - Calling by Taproot
Unforgiven 2006 - Run by Day of Fire
Unforgiven 2007 - Rise Today by Alterbridge
Unforgiven 2008 - Rock Out by Motorhead

No Mercy 2001 - Click Click Boom by Saliva
No Mercy 2003 - Today is the Day by Dope
No Mercy 2005 - Save Me by Shinedown
No Mercy 2008 - All Nightmare Long by Metallica

Taboo Tuesday 2005 - Twisted Transistor by Korn
Cyber Sunday 2006 - Game On by Disciple
Cyber Sunday 2007 - Fast Fuse by Kasabian
Cyber Sunday 2008 - Propane Nightmares by Pendulum

Survivor Series 2001 - Control by Puddle of Mudd
Survivor Series 2002 - Always by Saliva
Survivor Series 2003 - Build a Bridge by Limp Bizkit
Survivor Series 2004 - Ugly by the Exies
Survivor Series 2005 - Lights Out by P.O.D.
Survivor Series 2006 - Are You Ready? by Hazen Street
Survivor Series 2007 - Tick Tick Boom by The Hives
Survivor Series 2008 - Spoilin' for a Fight by AC/DC

Armageddon 2000 - Sweet Home Alabama by Lynrd Skynrd
All other Armageddon's - The End is Here (Production)
Armageddon 2008 - Chinese Democracy by Guns N' Roses

---------

Arenas

United States of America
- Alabama; Huntsville – Von Braun Center (13,760)
- Alabama; Birmingham – Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Center (19,000)
- Alabama; Mobile – Mobile Civic Center (10,500)

- Arkansas; Little Rock – Alltel Arena (18,000)

- Arizona; Phoenix – US Airways Center (20,000)
- Arizona; Phoenix – Arizona Veterans Memorial Arena (14,500)
- Arizona; Glendale – Jobing.com Arena (18,000)
- Arizona; Tuscon – McKale Center (University of Arizona) (14,500)
- Arizona; Tempe – Wells Fargo Arena (14,500)

- California; Anaheim – Honda Center (18,500)
- California; Oakland – Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum (63,500)
- California; Los Angeles – Staples Center (20,000)
- California; Sacramento – ARCO Arena (17,500)
- California; San Diego – San Diego Sports Arena (16,000)
- California; Daly City – Cow Palace (12,500)
- California; San Jose – HP Pavilion (19,000)

- Colorado; Denver – Pepsi Center (25,000)

- Connecticut; Hartford – XL Center (17,500)
- Connecticut; New Haven – New Haven Coliseum (11,150)

- District Columbia; Washington – Verizon Center (22,500)

- Florida; Daytona Beach – Ocean Center (9,000)
- Florida; Fort Lauderdale – BankAtlantic Center (22,500)
- Florida; Estero – Germain Arena (10,000)
- Florida; Miami – American Airlines Arena (19,000)
- Florida; Orlando – Amway Arena (18,500)
- Florida; Orlando – Citrus Bowl (75,000)
- Florida; Pensacola – Pensacola Civic Center (10,000)
- Florida; Tampa – St. Pete Times Forum (21,500)

- Georgia; Atlanta – Phillips Arena (19,500)
- Georgia; Atlanta – The Georgia Dome (27,500)

- Idaho; Boise – Idaho Center (10,500)

- Illinois; Chicago – United Center (20,500)
- Illinois; Rosemount – Allstate Arena (18,000)

- Indianapolis; Indiana – Conseco Fieldhouse (19,500)

- Iowa; Cedar Rapids – U.S. Cellular Center (10,000)
- Iowa; Des Moines – Veterans Memorial Auditorium (11,000)

- Kansas; Topeka – Landon Arena (10,000)
- Kansas; Witchita – Kansas Coliseum (12,200)

- Kentucky; Lexington – Rupp Arena (23,500)
- Kentucky; Louisville – Freedom Hall (19,200)

- Louisiana; Lafayette – Cajundome (12,121)
- Louisiana; New Orleans – The Louisiana Superdome (73,500)
- Louisiana; New Orleans – New Orleans Arena (19,000)

- Maryland; Baltimore – 1st Mariner Arena (13,500)

- Massachusetts; Boston – TD Banknorth Garden (19,000)
- Massachusetts; Worcester – DCU Center (14,800)

- Michigan; Auburn Hills – The Palace of Auburn Hills (22,000)
- Michigan; Detroit – Joe Louis Arena (21,000)
- Michigan; Grand Rapids – Van Andel Arena (13,000)
- Michigan; Pontiac – Pontiac Silverdome (80,000)

- Minnesota; Minneapolis – Target Center (12,500)

- Mississippi; Biloxi – Mississippi Coast Coliseum (9,500)

- Missouri; Kansas City – Kemper Arena (19,500)
- Missouri; Saint Louis – Scottrade Center (22,000)
- Missouri; Saint Louis – Edward Jones Dome (67,000)

- Montana; Billings – Rimrock Auto Arena (12,000)

- Nebraska; Omaha – Omaha Civic Auditorium (10,900)

- New Jersey; East Rutherford – Izod Center (20,000)

- North Carolina; Chapel Hill – Dean Smith Center (21,750)
- North Carolina; Greensboro – Greensboro Coliseum (23,500)

- North Dakota; Fargo – Fargodome (25,000)

- Nevada; Las Vegas – MGM Grand Garden Arena (17,000)
- Nevada; Las Vegas – Thomas and Mack Center (19,000)
- Nevada; Reno – Lawlor Events Center (11,500)

- New York; Albany – Times Union Center (17,500)
- New York; Buffalo – HSBC Arena (18,500)
- New York; New York City – Madison Square Garden (20,000)
- New York; Rochester – Blue Cross Arena (12,000)
- New York; Uniondale – Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum (16,000)

- Ohio; Cleveland – Quicken Loans Arena (20,500)
- Ohio; Cincinnati – U.S. Bank Arena (17,000)
- Ohio; Dayton – Nutter Center (12,000)

- Oklahoma; Oklahoma City – Ford Center (12,000) - WWE Events
- Oklahoma City – Coca Cola Center - TNA Events

- Pennsylvania; Pittsburgh – Mellon Arena (18,000)
- Pennsylvania; Philadelphia – Wachovia Center (21,000)
- Pennsylvania; State College – Bryce Jordan Center (16,000)

- Rhode Island; Providence – Dunkin’ Donuts Center (14,000)

- South Carolina; Greenville – Bi-Lo Center (14,000)

- Tennessee; Chattanooga – McKenzie Arena (11,200)
- Tennessee; Memphis – The Pyramid (20,000)
- Tennessee; Nashville – Sommet Center (20,000)

- Texas; Austin – Frank Erwin Center (16,000)
- Texas; Dallas – Reunion Arena (19,000)
- Texas; Dallas – The American Airlines Center (20,000)
- Texas; Houston – Reliant Astrodome (62,000)
- Texas; Houston – Reliant Stadium (71,500)
- Texas; San Antonio – Alamodome (77,000)
- Texas; San Antonio – Freeman Coliseum (11,500)
- Texas; San Antonio – AT&T Center (19,000)

- Utah; Salt Lake City – EnergySolutions Arena (20,000)
- Utah; Salt Lake City – E Center (12,600)

- Virginia; Northfolk – Norfolk Spoke (13,800)
- Virginia; Richmond – Richmond Coliseum (13,500)

- Washington; Seattle – KeyArena (17,500)
- Washington; Spokane – Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena Norfolk Spoke (12,500)
- Washington; Tacoma – Tacoma Dome (20,000)

- Wisconsin; Milwaukee – U.S. Cellular Arena (12,500)

Canada
- Alberta; Calgary – Pengrowth Saddledome (19,500)
- Alberta; Calgary – McMahon Center (35,000)
- Alberta; Edmonton – Commonwealth Stadium (62,000)
- Alberta; Edmonton – Rexall Place (17,000)

- British Columbia; Vancouver - BC Place Stadium (60,000)
- British Columbia; Vancouver – GM Place (20,000)
- British Columbia; Vancouver – Pacific Coliseum (20,000)

- Manitoba; Winnipeg – MTS Center (16,500)

- Ontario; Toronto – Air Canada Center (23,000)
- Ontario; Ottawa – Ottawa Civic Center (10,500)
- Ontario; Ottawa – Scotiabank Place (10,500)
- Ontario; Hamilton – Copps Coliseum (19,000)
- Ontario; London – John Labatt Center (10,000)
- Ontario; Toronto – Rogers Center (55,000)

- Quebec; Montreal – The Bell Center (21,200)
- Quebec; Quebec City РColis̩e Pepsi (15,500)

- Saskatchewan; Saskatoon – Credit Union Center (13,000)

- Nova Scotia; Halifax – Halifax Metro Center (15,000)

- Quebec, Montreal – Olympic Stadium (66,300)

The UK - England
Birmingham – The NIA (National Indoor Arena) (13,000)
Birmingham – LG Arena (11,000)

London – Wembley Arena (12,500)
London – Earls Court (Exhibition Center) (19,000)
London – The O2 Arena (23,000)

Manchester – MEN Arena (20,000)

Newcastle – Newcastle Metro Radio Arena (11,000)

Sheffield – Hallam FM Arena (12,500)

Ireland & Wales
Northern Ireland; Belfast – Odyssey Arena (14,000)
Republic of Ireland; Dublin – The O2 Dublin (14,000)
Wales; Cardiff – Cardiff International Arena (7,500)

Europe
- Belgium; Brussels - Vorst-Forest National
- Finland; Helsinki – Hartwall Arena
- Germany; Berlin - Max Schmeling Halle
- Germany; Cologne - Cologne Arena
- Germany; Munich - Olympiahalle
- Germany; Leipzig - Messehalle
- Germany; Stuttgart - Stuttgart Schleyerhalle
- Germany; Oberhausen - Koenig-Pilsner Arena
- Germany; Hamburg – Sporthalle
- Italy; Bologna - Palamalaguti
- Italy; Florence – The Palasport
- Italy; Milan – Fila Forum
- Italy; Pesaro; Italy – BPA Palace
- Italy; Turin – The Mazda Palace

Japan
- Tokyo; Japan - Nippon Budokan
- Tokyo; Japan - Jingu Baseball Stadium
- Tokyo; Japan - Sumo Hall
- Tokyo; Japan - Budokan Hall
- Tokyo; Japan - Tokyo Dome
- Tokyo; Japan - Yoyogi National Stadium Gym #21
- Tokyo; Japan - Korakuen Hall
- Tokyo; Japan - Tokyo Egg Dome
- Saitama; Japan - Saitama Super Arena
- Osaka; Japan - Osaka Jo Hall
- Osaka; Japan - Prefectual Gym
- Yokohama; Japan - Yokohama Arena
- Hiroshima; Japan - Hiroshima Sun Plaza

Australia
- Western Australia; Perth - Burswood Dome
- New South Wales; Sydney – Sydney Superdome
- Victoria; Melbourne - Vodafone Arena
- Victoria; Melbourne – Rod Laver Arena
- Queensland; Brisbane - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- South Australia; Adelaide - Adelaide Entertainment Centre

Mexico
- Acapulco; Mexico - Plaza de Toros Caletilla
- Guadalajara; Mexico - Plaza de Toros
- Mexico City; Mexico - Arena Mexico
- Monterrey; Mexico - Arena Monterrey
- Naucalpan; Mexico - El Toreo

Other
- South Africa; East Rand - Carnival City
- South Africa; Johannesburg - The Dome
- South Africa; Cape Town - Good Hope Centre
- Thailand; Bangkok - Impact Arena
- Philippines; Manila; - Araneta Coliseum
- New Zealand; Wellington - Westpac Stadium

--------

Match Types

Battle of Respect: This match has no winners. Two wrestlers wrestle each other for a fixed amount of time without pinfalls or submissions.

Beat the Clock Match: A regular match, only with the time of the match kept. Usually used by a succession of multiple wrestlers, with the first one setting a time the others have to beat. The shortest winning match time wins whatever was on the line.

Blindfold Match: Sometimes one, usually both competitors wear blindfolds and wrestle. Otherwise normal rules apply.

Blood Bath Match: Dump a bowl of red liquid over the opponent to win.

Bra and Panties Match: Take your opponents close off to win.

Double Jeopardy Match: This is two different matches taking place in the same ring at the same time. The winners of the two matches would then face each other. Example: Y2J and Jeff Hardy while Tazz faces JR.

Falls Count Anywhere Match: In the standard match, a pinfall or submission can only win the match when it is performed inside the ring. However, in a Falls Count Anywhere match, this need not apply. As such, this also implies that wrestlers cannot lose as a result of countout. The "Falls Count Anywhere" is somewhat of a misnomer in the fact that wrestlers may still be disqualified (but not counted out) for leaving the arena where the match is to be held (this, of course, may vary between promotion). However, it is to be noted that, as the match may take place in various parts of the arena, the "Falls Count Anywhere" provision may be one of many stipulations in a match - it is commonly paired with "No Disqualifications" to form the hardcore match, so as to allow wrestlers the convenience to use foreign objects that may lie wherever they may wrestle.

An independent federation in Quebec once held a "Falls Count Anywhere In Joliette, Quebec Match", where the entire town the match was held in was "in play".

Another variation of the rules state that once a pinfall takes, the pinned wrestler must return to the ring within 60 seconds else they lose. If the pinned wrestler makes it to the ring in this time, the match continues. Under these rules, all pinfalls must take place outside the ring. In the now-defunct Tri-State Wrestling Association, a wrestler won a Falls Count Anywhere match by pinning his opponent against an arena wall.

First Blood Match: This match has no disqualifications. The first person to make their opponent visibly bleed wins the match.

Flag Match: The Flag Match is essentially the professional wrestling version of capture the flag, in which there are two flags on opposite turnbuckles in the ring, with one wrestler defending one flag while attempting to get the other.

Handicap Match: A match in which one wrestler or one team of wrestlers faces another team of wrestlers with numerical superiority. For example, two wrestlers against one.

Hangman's Horror Match: In this match, on every rope there is a dog collar and your goal is to hang your opponent until he cant go on. This match was created by Raven to end his feud with Vampiro.

Inferno Match: In this match fire surrounds the ring and the only way to win is to set your opponent on fire.

Last Man Standing Match: The Last Man Standing Match is a match where there are no disqualifications or countouts, and where wrestlers, when knocked down, must answer a ten-count (akin to boxing). It is sometimes known as a Texas Death Match when hardcore aspects are to be emphasized.

Lumberjack Match: A match where the ring is surrounded by a group of "lumberjacks", normally fellow wrestlers. When one participant in the match leaves the ring for any reason, the heel lumberjacks attack the face wrestler who is out of the ring, and vise-versa. The face lumberjacks then come to the aid of that wrestler and return him to the ring, and vise-versa. The lumberjacks are generally a combination of faces and heels, who sometimes fight among themselves outside the ring. Sometimes, as part of a storyline, a face will wrestle a heel with a group of lumberjacks consisting entirely of heels.

A variation of this match is called a Canadian Lumberjack Match, in which the lumberjacks are equipped with leather straps. When the lumberjacks are all female, the match is known as a Lumberjill Match (a reference to Jack and Jill).

Mud Match: A female wrestling match that takes place in a mud pool. A variation of this is the Egg-Nog Match, where the competitors are in a pool of Egg-Nog, held during Christmas.

No Disqualification Match: The No Disqualification Match is a standard match, except that matches cannot be won via disqualification. Although there is little to prevent a No Disqualification Match from degenerating into a hardcore match, the typical No Disqualification match typically carries the convention that the "No Disqualification" aspect is typically more low-key compared to true hardcore matches, with disqualification-worthy material limited to run-ins and the introduction of ringside foreign objects.

Sometimes, a No Disqualification Match is held between valets, or a valet and a wrestler, where it is implied that wrestlers will run-in and "defend" their valets.

In WWE, a No Holds Barred Match, a match coined by Mr. McMahon, may refer to a No Disqualification match that has more hardcore content compared to typical No Disqualification matches. The No Disqualification Match may also be referred to by Sgt. Slaughter or during the annual Tribute to the Troops as the Boot Camp Match.

Scaffold Match: This match takes place on a scaffold above the ring. The two ways to win the match are to push the opponent off of the scaffold so that he/she hits the mat or to grab the flag from the opponent's home base of the scaffold and return it to one's own home base.

Serengeti Survival Match: A match in which there are no disqualifications, and the competitors can win by pinfall, submission or by slamming their opponent onto thumbtacks. Invented and named by "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown.

Short Leash Match: This match has two wrestlers tied together with a short leash (making the opponents one foot away from each other) and the only way to win is by either submission or knock-out. Another variation is called a Chain Match, a submissions-only match with no disqualifications.

Submission Match: The first man to make his opponent submit wins. Often used in Japan under the name (Japanese) UWF Rules. The Japanese UWF and its derived shoot-style promotions only allowed submissions or knockouts to end matches (including tag team matches), so it was an exclusive feature of such promotions.

Ultimate Submission Match: This match is a variation of an Iron Man Match. The variation is that the wrestler with the most submissions at the end of the match is the winner.

Barbed wire match: A barbed wire match is a professional wrestling match in which the ropes surrounding the ring are replaced by strands of barbed wire. In the United States of America, this match was mainly seen in Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW). It has also been utilized in Japan, especially in death match promotions such as Frontier Martial Arts Wrestling (FMW).

Three Stages of Hell: In professional wrestling, a two out of three falls match, or a best of three falls match, is a series of matches (often between two wrestlers or two teams of wrestlers), in which wrestlers attempt to win the majority of matches. It is often the case that the three individual matches in a best-of-three match are done under different rules so as to maintain audience interest - the three different match types are often referred to as the Three Stages of Hell. The typical "three stages" configuration often begins with a standard one-fall match, followed by a match with a slower pace (eg. a submission match), and ending up with a fast-paced match (eg. a steel cage match). The three matches are often contested one after another; however it is also common for the matches to be played out over a series of wrestling shows, making the match more like a true best-of-three series.

Iron Man match: An Iron Man match is a professional wrestling match where the man who holds the most pinfalls, submissions, count out and disqualification victories at the end of a given time limit is declared the winner. Should the match result in a tie, sudden death overtime may be requested by either wrestler, often accepted (or rejected) by either an opponent or a higher (on-screen) wrestling authority.

Because of the fixed time limit, Iron Man matches have a tendency of losing their audience in the middle of a match, with a quick flurry of action near the end. Often, an Iron Man match will have the wrestlers tied or holding a one-point advantage going into the final minutes, with one wrestler attempting to make a tying or winning pin.

Recently, Iron Man Matches have been known to be 30 minutes long, rather than the usual 60 minutes.

Junkyard Invitational: This match takes place in a junkyard. First wrestler to escape the junkyard wins the match. Brian "Nasty" Knobs was the winner of the match in WCW Slamboree.

Total Conquest Match: This match has two wrestlers fighting throughout a house until a pinfall is made.

Ambulance Match: A no-disqualification match, in which there are no pinfalls or submissions: instead, the object is to injure one's opponent to the point that they must be taken away in an ambulance to send the loser to the nearest hospital

Buried Alive Match: The object of this match is to bury the other wrestler alive in a makeshift grave inside the arena. No other rules apply. In this match type, the wrestler who is buried alive always survives in the storyline.

Casket Match: The winner of this match is the first wrestler to put his/her opponent into a closed casket. This match has been a trademark of the WWE wrestler The Undertaker. A number of variants exist, where the object is to place the other wrestler in other closed containers. The Casket is often placed on the ringside, but the other variants might have the container on top of the ramp. The casket may be replaced by other containers, such as a dumpster (in which case the match becomes a Dumpster Match), an ambulance (Ambulance Match), or a hearse (known as a Last Ride Match)

Stretcher Match: Stretcher Match is an ambiguous term that can be used to described two different matches: in the container-based variation, one must restrain your opponent by strapping them on a stretcher (and then possibly pushing the restrained opponent onto an ambulance) to win. In the weapon-based variation, the stretcher is simply treated as a legal foreign object, and normal rules apply. This is the hospital version of the Casket Match.

Handcuff Match: Handcuff Matches are matches in which wrestlers to seek to handcuff the opposing wrestler, often to a ring fixture, but sometimes so that the opposing wrestler is unable to make use of their hands.

Ladder Match: The Ladder Match (not to be confused with the Extreme Championship Wrestling one-fall variation where ladders were used as legal foreign objects) is one where two or more wrestlers compete for an object stationed above the ring, which is only accessible by using a ladder. Due to the nature of the match, ladders are considered to be legal foreign objects.

There are typically two possible finishes to a ladder match: if the object is storyline-related, such as a championship, the match immediately ends when one wrestler obtains this item. However, if a foreign object is stationed above the ring, then the match continues into a second phase, a one-fall variation where the wrestler who retrieves the foreign object may use the foreign object without disqualification.

Tables Match: In a Tables Match, the object is to put opposing wrestlers through tables - that is, manipulate them in such a way that the table is broken in half when they are thrown against it. Tag-team table’s matches, especially elimination tag-team table’s matches, have varied on whether one or both members must go through tables in order for a team to lose. It is common for table’s matches to also include a "no disqualification" clause, which turns them into hardcore matches by nature (although this variation may also be alternately known as a Hardcore Tables Match).

Lion's Den Match: The aim of the match was to knock out your opponent or to make him submit inside an octagonal cage. The rules are made to mimic mixed martial arts matches, and the octagonal cage is meant to mimic the cage used by the Ultimate Fighting Championship league.

Triple Cage Match: This match, which made its first appearance in the film Ready to Rumble, was a specialty of WCW involving three cages constructed on top of each other. The first cage encompasses the entire ringside area. The second cage is the size of a cage used in typical cage matches, and is filled with a variety of weapons. The third cage is roughly half the size of the second. The object is to climb up to the top of the third cage to grab an object, much like a ladder match.

Final Wars Brawl: This match has two wrestlers in a steel cage for thirty minutes with other wrestlers entering at a timed interval to help out one of the opponents.

Football Classic Match: Two cages are placed at ringside, inside each of which is locked a manager with a weapon. The key for each cage is fastened to a football. Two teams of wrestlers must try and gain possession of the football and take it over to their manager's cage, use the key to unlock the cage, then use the manager's weapon to attack the other team. To get the ball to the cage, the wrestlers must pass it between themselves and attack any opposing wrestlers who have possession of the ball.

Gauntlet Match: A Gauntlet match is, in a sense, a quick series of one-fall one-on-one matches. Here, two wrestlers begin the match, and are replaced whenever one is eliminated (by normal means), with the last person standing being named the winner. A Gauntlet match may also be played out in multiple "parts" as part of a storyline (where a face wrestler must face a series of a heel wrestler's underlings before facing the heel himself, for instance) - this was common in World Championship Wrestling in the early 1990s, where it was referred to as a Slobber Knocker. A participant involved in a Gauntlet Match may be referred to as to be "running the gauntlet", although in most cases this designation is reserved for those who are involved for most of the match.

The Gauntlet may also be referred to as a Turmoil Match, a likely backformation from Tag Team Turmoil, which is used to denote a Gauntlet involving tag teams.

King Of The Mountain Match: Five wrestlers compete in this match for a title belt. This basically is a Ladder Match in reverse with a twist. When one man is pinned or forced to submit, he is sent to a ringside penalty box for 2 minutes, while the wrestler who scored the fall must hang the belt on a hook above the ring. The others try to stop the wrestler from hanging the belt. The first wrestler to successfully hang the belt wins. This is a Total Nonstop Action Wrestling creation.

Relay Match: The match has two (could have more) teams of between 3 or 12 members to a team and before the match there will be a coin toss to see which team switches out first. Every 3 or 5 minutes the teams will switch. The first team to get a pinfall wins. Sometimes performed with hardcore rules.

War Games: Sometimes suffixed with the tagline "The Match Beyond". The War Games match features two rings surrounded by an enclosed steel cage with two teams (or sometimes three) facing one another. One man from each team starts out with another from either team at random entering the cage via a timed interval. The winning team must get a member of another team to submit after all members of each team are in the cage.

200 light tubes death match: A match type first used in Combat Zone Wrestling at an event called "They Said it Couldn't be Done". The object of this match is to win by pinfall. The use of fluorescent light tubes—officially, two hundred are available for use—as weapons are allowed. These matches are often very bloody and have been banned in most states.

300 Lightube Deathmatch: Once Used In Japan, Instead Of The Regular 200 Light Tubes Match.

Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match: A singles match with many weapons suspended from steel chains around the ring, sometimes with sides of a steel cage attached to the ring. The use of weapons is legal, and the match ends in pinfall. Pinfalls count anywhere in the ringside area.

Explosion Match: Usually accompanied with barbed wire ropes, a large barbed wire wrapped explosion board is placed in the ring laced with a small amount of C-4. The loser is the man that is blown up.

Sadistic Maddness: A match where the only way to win is by pin fall, but the only way to make the pin fall is if the opponent is bleeding first. There is no disqualification.

Shattered Dreams Match: Broken Glass all over the floor inside and ouside the ring and sheets of glass in the corners. There is also Taipei Deathmatch Rules. The only way to win is by pin or submission.

Taipei Death Match: Two wrestlers tape their fist and dip them in glue. They also have a bucket of beer bottles, they smash the bottles to shards and dip their glued-soaked fist in the shards and tear each other apart

*Credit Wiki
Please stiky this :eek:
Feel Free to suggest things for me to edit in if I missed something

seX-Power

A lot of the theme music stuff is outdated, both with the rosters and the themes themselves.