A Great Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Isabellas2007

Reaction score
Who can remember the classic Saturday Night Match of Macho Man vs Andre the Giant! This is a great match and one which will go down in the books as a wonderful match between two classic competitors. Does anyone remember this match or know what they were doing at the time?

Sugarhill

Reaction score
The Saturday Night match that I will never forget or at least, I will never forget the last five to ten minutes or so of it, was the one between Andre the Giant and Jake the Snake. Andre spent the entire match worried about that snake and couldn't wrestle Jake with any consistency. He would get the upper hand for a while and then he'd see that bag move.

Finally, towards the end, Jake threw that snake on him and it looked like Andre was going to have a heart attack. I've never laughed so hard while being afraid that I was going to see a man die onscreen. I could never tell if Andre was really afraid, but was taking one for the team or if he wasn't and just the best actor in the world.

Isabellas2007

Reaction score
Oh wow, I forgot about that match! It was another classic match which should be enshrined, but who knows if it will be! I know this is a great match to watch and one which I really would like to see again, but not sure if I can see it because of the restrictions on viewing, to YouTube I go!