Kayfabe A Flash Backward/Forward (Joseph & Alexander Yell At A Camera In A Dimly Lit Room For 1800 Words)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Joseph Diamond and Alexander Diamond appear on the titantron just before his match is supposed to take place, based on the look of the video (a black and pink filter over everything), with constant cuts making it seem like found footage even though it obviously isn't. It appears the Diamonds are here....to intimidate.

Joseph: Flash back.

Alexander: To when?

Joseph: Two weeks ago. A Saturday. The twelfth of the year.

Alexander: To where?

Joseph: The Verizon Center. The Nation's Capital.

Alexander: The occasion?

Joseph Diamond: Bad Blood. LIVE. Joseph Diamond's Intercontinental Championship, MY championship on the line. In a street fight.

Bad Blood. A title befitting of the events that transpired, as they could only be described as just that. Bad blood. Bad Blood, between me and Will Neilson, between me and THE GOL-I can't even bring myself to say his stupid, stupid name.

That "bad blood" came to a head in Washington, those two, a 2 on 1. Against me, for my Intercontinental Championship, and what happened, Alex?

The seemingly hand-held camera (honestly could've been recorded on a phone) is then grabbed by Alexander as he speaks before being thrown back to Diamond when he gets cut off

Alexander Diamond: You overcame the odds. You beat them both senseless. You took The Golden Pigeon and left in a heap while in the ring, you tossed Will Neilson ten fee-

Joseph Diamond: I sent him twelve feet into the air, and when he came crashing back down, his face and I gave him a second black eye to match the other one he paints on. Well let me tell you something, folks. He's not gonna be able to rub that one off when he gets home.

Irrelevant. Will Neilson face met THIS knee, an Unbreakable Facebreaker that allowed ME TO RETAIN my championship, in a match designed specifically to take it away from me.

The camera cuts suddenly, the filter on the screen changes from black and pink to black and neon blue

Flash back, again. One week in the future. Another Saturday. The one after the last.

Where now?

Live. The Will Rogers Coliseum in Nobody Gives a Shit Cares, Texas.

The scene?

Joseph Diamond: Me, Joseph Diamond, still Intercontinental Champion, barely a week before being in a fight in the streets in the ring, I had another challenge. I had the World Heavyweight Champion of Precision, Buster Gates. And the Precision Champion of Redundancy, Jack Rogue. In a match, where if I was pinned, I would be forced to defend my championship FIVE TIMES.

....four times.

Joseph: Four times. In one night. And of course I was pinned. Buster Gates has had it out for me ever since I sent Reginald through a painting of yours truly. And Jack Rogue....the dude, is nuts. He sent Lex to the hospital and he COULD HAVE DIED. ABOVE ALL ELSE RUINED MY VACATION TO MIAMI.

Alexander: Jack Rogue expects me to accept his apology when he didn't just ruin my career, he nearly ruined my life. But I'm unbr-

Joseph: Of course, they would have it out for me. Of course, seven days removed from the third most gruelling day of my life, I was defeated. But what happened first?

Jack Rogue superkicked you.

And then I kicked out.

Then Buster Gates hit that....gyrating neckbreaker thing where he like wiggles his hips. It looks pretty devastating.

Oh, but I KICKED OUT.

Joseph Diamond: They did everything they could to put me down but I just kept. Powering out. But, eventually, I'll admit. They got me. Jack Rogue knocked me out. He got a lucky shot in. Good for him. He can take the cowards way out at Gauntlet of Champions all he wants. Good for him. I'll be the REAL CHAMPION OF PRECISION. I'll run the Gauntlet, and I'll OUTRUN the Gauntlet. That's just what I do.

But there's a catch.

The camera cuts out again, the screens now covered with a black and white filter, less pretty but still cool.

Flash forward.

When?

The Saturday after the last one, which was after the last one. Tonight.

Where?

SEATTLE. MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME. The most Vancouver you can get in America. Much like Vancouver, our basketball teams were ripped from us unceremoniously and thrown into hickvilles like Memphis and Oklahoma City. But that doesn't matter.

Because tonight is important. Because you will witness a massacre.

The filters cut out entierly, the video cuts to Joseph Diamond sitting alone in a dark, smoke filled room. Spooky and serious. Nice.

Joseph Diamond: Tonight is important. Tonight, Frank Grand Kanyon tries to earn his spot in the Gauntlet match for MY TITLE. He aims to make me come out THIRD in a match of FIVE competitors. The mid-way point. Two competitors to go through. But that's not happening. Not only is K'aanan not going to be in the Gauntlet, he's not even going to be at the show. He's going to be recovering after I ruin him. For what Reginald did to me. For what Jack Rogue did to Alex. What Buster Gates did to human decency. For our new management for putting me in this position. All of their wrong-doings of yours truly will not go unpunished. But, unfortunately, I can't just run up on them all that easily. It's more complicated than that. But what is simple. Is tonight, I'll send Grand Kanyon back to the Grand Canyon. I'll send him crying back to Chris Young's Dojo For Losing Survival Title Matches and I'll feel nothing.

Trent Kingley. Our new general manager. I will take this bright, up and coming talent and I will ruin him. Because you did this. What happens to him, I have no qualms. Like Ivan Drago said in Rocky IV, "if he dies, he dies"

This isn't me telling you how it could be. This is how it will be. Because I will it to be.

The video doesn't cut, but Diamond visibly jumps from one thought to the next

Flash forward. A week removed from tonight.

Where? Doesn't matter.

The occasion?

Joseph Diamond: Another young bright upstart is going to get sent down to the ring, stand across the ring from the unbreakable sensation, who last week, broke Frank Kanyon, and a single thought runs through his head before it gets sent flying into the cheap seats, and that thought is..."is this worth risking my career over?", well I'll tell you, hypothetical upstart talent; No.

This title is the most prestigious on Precision, you should want more than anything to be in this match at Gauntlet of Champions if anyone else were champion. If it was The Golden Pigeon? No problem, you'd already be in, because he's "SUCH A NICE GUY", and why do we think he's such a nice guy? He NEVER talks, and he wears A MASK. I really don't think can trust so cowardly that he needs to hide his face.

Will Neilson would probably knock himself out with the condition he's in right now, you'd beat him as well. But I'm not a pigeon or a clown in makeup. I'm Joseph Diamond. The Unbreakable Sensation. The Old Prince. The Diamond Standard. The ONLY, TWO TIME. LONGEST REIGNING. Intercontinental Champion. It took Jack Rogue and Buster Gates everything they had, collectively, to keep me down last week.

And if you, hypothetical upstart, think that, with in all your naivety, your bright eyed outlook on this place, think you can touch me, let alone beat me? I don't care who gets thrown at me next week, I don't care who's in the Gauntlet match.

Diamond begins to put on his biggest announcer voice, mocking the voice of those old boxing announcers who yelled 'LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE" and stuff, ya know? Anyway Diamond's doing that but worse.

Back to the ring. As he stands across from this 6'7"

Alexander Diamond pokes his head into the frame, even though it looked like he had vanished entirely

Hold up, you're 6'7"

Yeah dude. I'm kind of on a roll here, so if you don't mind, just, like, stepping out...

of course, my bad.

Diamond puts his announcer voice back on, with much more heart this time. It's quite touching, actually.

Joseph Diamond (Except he's talking like an announcer):
THIS 6'7", mold of perfection, who he's heard so much, his one thought already having run through his head. He runs forward. He doesn't have a gameplan, it'd be pointless to have one. You can't plan for Joseph Diamond. No one can. He runs forward and he gets a knee, straight to the jaw. He's out of it already.

Joseph Diamond drags his unconscious body into the corner, props him up, gives him a slap just to make sure he's still there, he tosses his on out of the corner. Diamond bounces off the middle ropes, and sends his size 14 boot straight into the side of his head with a move he calls the Diamond in the Rough. He's definitely out of it now. But then. Just for good measure. Joseph Diamond, just to prove a point, grabs this young upstart with a previously bright future by the chin. He holds him in the air, lord knows he can't stand for himself, and he drives both of his knees through his head. Concussed instantly.

Diamond covers him.

That young upstart is never heard from again. Did he die? Who knows. Doesn't matter. He tried to step up to Joseph Diamond, he failed.

Joseph Diamond (Normal again): Again, this isn't me sending some vague threat. That's a promise. To ANYONE trying to enter the Gauntlet match, that's your future. One of you, two of you, three of you, four of you. Doesn't matter, I'll do that to each and every one of you and send you back to your moms basements just like i'm going to do to Frank Kanyon.

I'd suggest putting together a thorough resume while you still have a chance, but add

"Joseph Diamonds Bitch - bell to bell", because that is the only thing you will ever be known for if you go into that Gauntlet match. You better pray I enter last. You better get down on your knees and BEG TO THE COSMOS that you don't have to be in the ring when I come down, CONJURE that you're already gone by the time I roll around, or I'll serve each and every last one you a Diamond Twist with a side of fries and it's not because I dislike you. It's because you think you're worthy of facing me and that's simply not true. No one is.

This isn't personal. This is a message.

That message reads...

pause for dramatic effect

"Respect. Our. Name.

Fear. Our. Name.

- Alexander & Joseph, The Diamonds. Forever."

The video cuts out in static and Diamond's theme hits, I guess he's done talking and ready to do some backing it up.

@SupaHeeroh, @Geek773, @TheKingSonic, @impactking @HypotheticalGuyForNextWeek