A Final UCW/ETW/CWA/E-Fed Hall of Fame to go with the WS E-Fed Show.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Shooot... who gonna be inducting who?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm a bit uneasy on this idea, CWA didn't exactly have it's last Hall of Fame and as far as I can remember. Sam was going to induct Hoov and myself into that along with LK I believe it was.

But yeah if it happens, it happens.

Aniking

Reaction score
Didn't realize I'd made the CWA hall of Fame.

Wait, who were you over on PWM? I always thought you were somebody that came across this forum randomly and not over from PWM.

I WOULD have ETW and CWA's Hall of Fames down, as well as every single championship reign in ETW v2 and the whole of CWA, but when I asked Admins of PWM/RSM months ago for a link from the hidden feds to get into there and find that stuff, they flat out ignored me as if I was doing some sort of harm to their precious dead forum. So yeah, blame them for me not being able to give you guys the full lists... and it's possible to see in hidden feds and not be an Admin. I've done it before somehow.

Reaction score
Thanks for the mention boys, means a lot. <3

I'm all for it if this is what the majority want to do, would be a great read.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Wait, who were you over on PWM? I always thought you were somebody that came across this forum randomly and not over from PWM.

I WOULD have ETW and CWA's Hall of Fames down, as well as every single championship reign in ETW v2 and the whole of CWA, but when I asked Admins of PWM/RSM months ago for a link from the hidden feds to get into there and find that stuff, they flat out ignored me as if I was doing some sort of harm to their precious dead forum. So yeah, blame them for me not being able to give you guys the full lists... and it's possible to see in hidden feds and not be an Admin. I've done it before somehow.

I can give you CWA link in fact I can give you UCW, second version of NCW, I even found IWA and PWMMA and even for people looking to see really old school efedin XCW. However I could not find ETW or even old school NCW

but I don't remember the HOF officially happening in CWA but that may just be me.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

I had several names JKDog John McHenry Bruce McGraw krockdog Avalanche.

Aniking

Reaction score
I can give you CWA link in fact I can give you UCW, second version of NCW, I even found IWA and PWMMA and even for people looking to see really old school efedin XCW. However I could not find ETW or even old school NCW

but I don't remember the HOF officially happening in CWA but that may just be me.

I've got UCW and NCW v2 covered, I don't care about IWA or PWMMA, and I looked at XCW ages ago and didn't see the point in recording it... but I'd love a link to CWA. Does it still get you into the fed?

I had several names JKDog John McHenry Bruce McGraw krockdog Avalanche.

I don't remember any of those names except JKdog, which, no offense, but I can't believe is you. Do you mean JKdog as in thejkdog who was pretty successful in UCW?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I've got UCW and NCW v2 covered, I don't care about IWA or PWMMA, and I looked at XCW ages ago and didn't see the point in recording it... but I'd love a link to CWA. Does it still get you into the fed?

I don't remember any of those names except JKdog, which, no offense, but I can't believe is you. Do you mean JKdog as in thejkdog who was pretty successful in UCW?

He was JKdog in around 06 apparantely, but changed way before the other JKdog came around

Aniking

Reaction score
He was JKdog in around 06 apparantely, but changed way before the other JKdog came around

Ah right, no worries.

Thanks to Andrew and rawisrey (and apparently also DT/Scotti back in mid-March over on PWM/RSM) I now have a link into CWA. I've taken a look through the fed and boy was that place messy. There were threads everywhere! :p

Point is I now have the Hall of Fame Class of 2010, which was the only class inducted. Only four people made it - Darth Dod, Vita, SamMitchell, LK. That means Vita was in all three Hall of Fames, which is crazy. I should've stuck around in CWA to make sure I got in the Hall of Fame then too, so then I'd be able to join in on that party.

I asked DT/Scotti for a link to ETW so I can find ETW's two Hall of Fame Classes (pretty sure there were two, if not one) and also record all two title reigns of v2. I've got all three CWF Championship History threads (yes, THREE) linked, so later tonight I'll go through them all and properly record them. What I mean by "properly" is, say, if a show is due to be put up on a Monday but isn't until Wednesday, everybody seems to record reigns up to the Wednesday when it technically ended on the Monday and the show was just late. So knowing past history when I'm not the guy doing the Championship History threads, I'm gonna spend A LOT of my night going back through shows to correct it all. Hey, I did it for UCW a long time ago, so I'll just do it again :)

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So I was trying to find some of my stuff from CWA and hit the motherload this is most of the original CWA back near 06 these were moved to a different board in 08

Championship Wrestling Alliance

I was John McHenry Avalanche in the actual matches.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
My two cents.

Don't think it is needed to be honest. We all know who deserved it, and who missed out. This is a dream card event we are doing for the fun of it. We don't need to make everyone feel like they are hall of famers. We want this event to have fun, also like AK said people will miss out and not see it completely. So what is the point in making a hall of fame if they don't see it? Too me let's have fun TTing.

Aniking

Reaction score
So I was trying to find some of my stuff from CWA and hit the motherload this is most of the original CWA back near 06 these were moved to a different board in 08

Championship Wrestling Alliance

I was John McHenry Avalanche in the actual matches.

I don't think this has anything to do with this thread I'm afraid. Completely different e-feds, same name. Just a coincidence.