A ''Face Turn'' that you want so badly to see

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I expected Rhodes to turn face during that storyline it seemed like was going on with him and Kaitlyn.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I expected Rhodes to turn face during that storyline it seemed like was going on with him and Kaitlyn.
I was actually about to make a post here about that. I thought he was too. I wonder why they decided against it. It was a pretty good storyline with him being mustachio and her and her history of loving the 'stache, lol.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I was actually about to make a post here about that. I thought he was too. I wonder why they decided against it. It was a pretty good storyline with him being mustachio and her and her history of loving the 'stache, lol.
Yeah, I was going to say it was another storyline randomly dropped but there was the thing with the Bellas, so I suppose that ended it. Still not sure why they didn't continue though.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Yeah, I was going to say it was another storyline randomly dropped but there was the thing with the Bellas, so I suppose that ended it. Still not sure why they didn't continue though.

I feel like maybe it'll continue later on, maybe after Extreme Rules or maybe that's just me being too optimistic about things, lol.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I feel like maybe it'll continue later on, maybe after Extreme Rules or maybe that's just me being too optimistic about things, lol.
That'd be nice, I was curious to see how it was going to end up. But apparently putting Sandow and Rhodes back together so they could job to Clay and Tensai was a better idea. #wwelogic

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
That'd be nice, I was curious to see how it was going to end up. But apparently putting Sandow and Rhodes back together so they could job to Clay and Tensai was a better idea. #wwelogic
:why:

I mean, I love Rhodes Scholars but both gentlemen can really hold up on their own if given the chance. I feel like WWE has no idea what to do with Rhodes.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
First of all,Rhodes needs to shave. And I dont want him involved in a soap opera. I expected him to face goldust at WM29 and then turn face

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Also had high hopes for Rhodes/Goldust at 28 and 29. But it seems like Vince would rather bury Cody and then try to bury him again but keep him off the card instead of using a great rivalry we've been waiting to see to put the guy over. And yes it seems like they don't know what to do with him.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler for sure.
Mark Henry could have a good face run without the stupid Koo-laid gimmick crap.
Seth Rollins

Reapaholic

Jobber
Reaction score
The fuck? I may not always agree with him, but I can see from many posts in this forum that Dolph's enjoys good wrestling. Also a topic named "A face turn you want to see badly" means all the posts are a complete opinion to those who post. If you don't like it, to bad, it's someone else's opinion.

As for my face turn, the only one I wanna see is Big E.
It's gonna happen. He's gonna turn on Dolph and AJ because he's gonna get tired of their shit. Then he'll dominate a few matches, then unfortunately I see his career going nowhere..

Reapaholic

Jobber
Reaction score
Also had high hopes for Rhodes/Goldust at 28 and 29. But it seems like Vince would rather bury Cody and then try to bury him again but keep him off the card instead of using a great rivalry we've been waiting to see to put the guy over. And yes it seems like they don't know what to do with him.
Goldust Vs Cody Rhodes. Epic rivarly. Nuff said

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
whoa!.........................looks like THE UGLY BITCH IS ANGRY. You know what, i just wanted to say that ''a face turn that you badly need to see'' and not onl;y you but the wwe. if ziggler turns face it will ruin the potential of dolph as a top heel. i see him climbing up the ladder to main eventppv's as a heel. so there................you don't have apoint with him as a face so soon................got it...............''BITCH''
Why do you use ellipsis' in places they don't belong?