• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A ''Face Turn'' that you want so badly to see

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
As the Wrestlemania season gets slowly over, everyone knows that wwe slows down a bit.And with C M Punk taking some time off TV, the company needs a bit of star power as well as something ''exciting'' to happen on raw and SD in the weeks that follow.Many thought that Cena will turn Heel at WM 29 because it is that change in character that he needs , to beat the rock at WM.But wwe made it crystal clear that Cena is not turning Heel anytime soon. Instead the company is trying so desperately to work something out for Cena. Something that will shut the ''same old shit'' and ''boring'' chants from the Fans to Cena forever. But that's not the only thing wwe needs right now.They also need to bring some excitement in their storylines . And with Ryback turning Heel, some of that is achieved . But what someone Heel turning Face on raw, smack down or even at Extreme Rules? Would you like it, love it, hate it or think it's not necessary now?
If you want that ''Face Turn'' so bad, then who would it be and why? Also Discuss how will be the storyline.

Reapaholic

Jobber
Reaction score
A good face turn is always hard to predict and know if it would be a good thing for a superstars career. I think a great heel turn would be Zach Ryder. If Ryder was to turn HEEL it would do good things for his career. He had a ton of buzz but lost it all because he never won matches, now he kinda jobs a lot. WWE could have him be fed up of losing and turn on everybody (classic WWE storyline).
I actually really like Alberto Del Rios face turn. I honestly could not stand him as a heel. Now that he's a face I like his character more. I love Jack Swagger's new character too. He went from heel to super heel. Totally awesome.
Some face turns I'd be curious to see:
-Heath Slater/3mb
-Cody Rhodes
-Mark Henry (although I doubt this would happen; he's for sure a top heel)
-Prime Time Players
-Big E Langston (I can already tell he's going to get fed up with Dolph and AJ's crap and he's gonna turn heel, win a few matches the following weeks, and then become a nobody. I could be wrong but I don't see Langston becoming anything in the WWE, he reminds me of Ezekial Jackson when he was with "The Brian Kendrick")

I would absolutely love a heel turn from Rey Mysterio. He's such a babyface it would be a complete shock and change of pace. See WWE writer's are missing the fundamentals of characterization. You have to make a character dynamic for them to be interesting. For them to be dynamic they need to have good points and bad points. They can't always be good (i.e. John Cena, Rey Mysterio)

Reactions: Crayo

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
ziggler isn't turning face anytime soon. at least i don't see that happening coz he will probably dominate as atop heel of the company now that he's finally champion, .............NOPE i don't seethat happening ''ziggy''...............and if wwe were to take sucha decision it would spell disaster for the company...................thanx for commenting anyway.................but in the future if you don't have apiont then just SHUT UP and gtfo

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
ziggler isn't turning face anytime soon. at least i don't see that happening coz he will probably dominate as atop heel of the company now that he's finally champion, .............NOPE i don't seethat happening ''ziggy''...............and if wwe were to take sucha decision it would spell disaster for the company...................thanx for commenting anyway.................but in the future if you don't have apiont then just SHUT UP and gtfo
who the fuck are you

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hey, fucking blueberry, the thread says face turn that I want to see. I want to see Ziggler working as a face so I posted it. What part of that is not having a point? You asked a question, I answered it. That's how shit works you piece of trailer trash.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The fuck? I may not always agree with him, but I can see from many posts in this forum that Dolph's enjoys good wrestling. Also a topic named "A face turn you want to see badly" means all the posts are a complete opinion to those who post. If you don't like it, to bad, it's someone else's opinion.

As for my face turn, the only one I wanna see is Big E.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hey, fucking blueberry, the thread says face turn that I want to see. I want to see Ziggler working as a face so I posted it. What part of that is not having a point? You asked a question, I answered it. That's how shit works you piece of trailer trash.
whoa!.........................looks like THE UGLY BITCH IS ANGRY. You know what, i just wanted to say that ''a face turn that you badly need to see'' and not onl;y you but the wwe. if ziggler turns face it will ruin the potential of dolph as a top heel. i see him climbing up the ladder to main eventppv's as a heel. so there................you don't have apoint with him as a face so soon................got it...............''BITCH''

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'd probably go with Ziggler as well. I don't really want to see him as a face since I feel he works best as a heel but looking at all the other options, he's the best (or least worse), however you want to put it. Mark Henry being a face at this point would be absolute shit. No interest in all the other ones as I don't think they're plausibly turning face anytime soon. Darren Young maybe when the PTP split up, but I don't see them splitting anytime soon.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
....Shouldn't the name of the thread be, "Face turns you and the WWE want to see" or something like that.