A face turn for Vel Vel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

After what we saw on iMPACT! could a babyface turn be in the works for Velvet Sky? She warned Angelina that if she doesn't stop Tara from putting the spider on her, Vel Vel was going to leave The Beautiful People. Now on iMPACT! Angelina did help her, but it ended up costing her the Knockout title. I think this will lead to Love blaming Sky for the loss, then a feud erupting between the two. Personally, I would love for Velvet Sky to turn babyface because let be honest folks, she's too fucking hot to boo her lol

Thoughts?

DENNIN

Reaction score
As much as I would hate for The Beautiful People to split up. Velvet Sky would easily go over as a face. She wouldn't even need to touch the microphone. Preteen idiot girls already love her for the way she dresses and guys drool over her body constantly. So as long as they just put her in matches against heels Sky would really not have to even speak to get over. Vel Vel just better improve her in ring work. Because she has some of the most sloppy and weak offense I have ever seen. The real question is...who will Madison side with???

chessarmy

^ I'm thinking The Beautiful People will probably stick around but only with Angelina/Madison

Double J

Reaction score
I think the Beautiful People were better off as a duo(with or without Kip is your call). Madison is just kinda there. She doesn't talk, she doesn't do anything, she's just...there.

As far as the Beautiful Person plus average person, in my opinion Love has looked pretty crappy as of late. I don't know if it's to much makeup or what but I know in the past couple of Impacts she looked like crap.

seX-Power

Velvet should stay with TBP, because the other two cover up her extreme mediocrity.