"A Disgrace". The "Adult" WWE Cartoon Being Spread Backstage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/...The-Adult-WWE-Cartoon-Being-Spread-Backstage/
Source: Cageside Seats, SEScoops

Well this isn't what we like to see at all really.

A cartoon is currently going around WWE backstage with regards to AJ Lee. Given that she is dating CM Punk and the mayhem that occurred at Tribute To The Troops with Michelle Beadle, this cartoon has leaked from backstage and obtained by Cage Side Seats.

The cartoon makes fun of AJ simply just being a Lita wannabe with CM Punk. It's simply childish.

Bbn3D8ACEAAd_J8.jpg

Lita_and_AJ_Lee-635x357.jpg

:lmao Oh shit. I'm going to guess this is probably some sort of fake report but interesting.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Meltzer mentioned it on the latest WO radio show. And i've seen the pic before of AJ getting an autograph from Lita (whilst crying) it's probably on YT too.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I think this is beyond Blue. Why do this in the first place? Safe to say that "Be a Star" thing is nothing but bullshit now.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I think this is beyond Blue. Why do this in the first place? Safe to say that "Be a Star" thing is nothing but bullshit now.

Its called a rib, Bret Hart used to do it all the time, even ones that included material about someone's sexual orientation. Owen Hart is often fondly remembered for his ribs. It's comedic relief, and should be taken solely as comedy.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
If AJ is as crazy as the recent reports are saying she is, I don't think its smart to do a "rib" on her. Why would you bully the person who you know is mentally unstable? If they blow up, part of the blame is on you. You don't poke an angry bear.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Its called a rib, Bret Hart used to do it all the time, even ones that included material about someone's sexual orientation. Owen Hart is often fondly remembered for his ribs. It's comedic relief, and should be taken solely as comedy.

I personally don't see the humour in it, and it's still a form of bullying regardless if it's a "rib" especially after something like this happens.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
If AJ is as crazy as the recent reports are saying she is, I don't think its smart to do a "rib" on her. Why would you bully the person who you know is mentally unstable? If they blow up, part of the blame is on you. You don't poke an angry bear.

The Columbine shooting.

Blamed the kids who shot everyone, blamed Marilyn Manson, and KMFDM, never blamed the kids who were picking on them.

I personally don't see the humour in it, and it's still a form of bullying regardless if it's a "rib" especially after something like this happens.

She wants to be Lita so bad she would even date her ex?

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
The Columbine shooting.

Blamed the kids who shot everyone, blamed Marilyn Manson, and KMFDM, never blamed the kids who were picking on them.

She wants to be Lita so bad she would even date her ex?

None of this makes it okay. I don't see how any of this would be considered okay. It's childish and not very professional and honestly sends a horrible impression to the kids if the kids happen to hear about this. Which I'm sure they will with how social media is.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with Cena, kids wont pay attention even if they do hear about it.

Also, just because someone is on TV, does not make them a role model. Its up to the parents to explain to their own children what is right and wrong. I grew up watching wrestling, and it was my parents that told me it was fake, and a form of entertainment just like the movies, and other shows I was watching.

This was meant to remain backstage, and an inside joke. It leaked, sure, but its still meant to be a joke. Its people like you thinking the way you do that has hindered comedy for everyone, unless you are a minority like Russel Peters.

CGS

Reaction score
Meltzer mentioned it on the latest WO radio show. And i've seen the pic before of AJ getting an autograph from Lita (whilst crying) it's probably on YT too.

Yup it is

[youtube]alX4vwZNhH8[/youtube]

Still this whole story is pretty hilarious.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
lol.

If wouldn't of coped with the shit Orton did to Candice Michelle, or anything the ECW locker room did to Sunny.

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with Cena, kids wont pay attention even if they do hear about it.

Also, just because someone is on TV, does not make them a role model. Its up to the parents to explain to their own children what is right and wrong. I grew up watching wrestling, and it was my parents that told me it was fake, and a form of entertainment just like the movies, and other shows I was watching.

This was meant to remain backstage, and an inside joke. It leaked, sure, but its still meant to be a joke. Its people like you thinking the way you do that has hindered comedy for everyone, unless you are a minority like Russel Peters.

It's only a joke if AJ found it funny and I don't know if she would. It doesn't seem to be a joke at all. Especially to be passed around backstage. That's like passing around a rumour of someone and then claim joke

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
It's only a joke if AJ found it funny and I don't know if she would. It doesn't seem to be a joke at all. Especially to be passed around backstage. That's like passing around a rumour of someone and then claim joke

I don't see how this is offensive in the slightest, she met Lita, told her how she wants to be just like her. She is now sleeping with CM Punk, one of Lita's exs. Its not like the drawing was her sleeping with ALL of her exs at once.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Sorry for thinking like an adult there bud, certain things just shouldn't be, and this is one of them. I enjoy comedy to a certain to degree. This type of humour after isn't very good, especially for the couple involved. Unless both CM Punk and AJ are fine with it, it's not cool. I thought it was slightly funny, but still stupid.