• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A Crossover Special: HEW vs. SWA

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Official Crossroads Poster:​
6vkale32zf4j300pqz.jpg

MAJOR DEVELOPMENT!!!​

We already got the huge announcement of SWA World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels vs. HEW Heavyweight Champion Shelton Benjamin. And as monumental as that is, what we saw this past week was absolutely astounding! Let us take you now to what happened!

HEW

Chris Jericho: "You know, I was sitting on the plane last night on my way out here. I was looking at the reviews online for my best selling book "A Lion's Tale: Around the World in Spandex" available in bookstores all over the world! Seeing how everyone thinks it is a masterful achievement in literature. And than I go looking through my bank account seeing the massive amount of cash I have received for my genius. Quietly chuckling to myself as I know the amount in my bank is more than the entire SWA franchise has ever pulled in. And as I am about to shut off my computer...I see a news story of our owner, Randolph Leviathron lowering himself to going to a SWA Anarchy show. Standing in their ring surrounded by Neanderthals. Than having the gall to stand the stench of the pathetic wrestlers there. And to top it all off, he walks through them and than shakes Walker's hand. I mean I thought I was gonna hurl when I saw that. I mean how could OUR owner lower himself to even try and be respectful to those...NOBODIES!"

(Suddenly HHH appears on the screen smiling. Jericho looks up and see's HHH)

Triple H: "Jericho , Jericho, Jericho. You never know when to shut your mouth do you?"

Chris Jericho: "What int he hell are you doing on my screen on my show?!?"

Triple H: "Well Jericho, I am just standing out here in your parking lot. And if you want me to leave...Why don't you come out here and make me! I'll be waiting Chrissy."

(Chris Jericho throws the microphone down and runs up the ramp. The camera's cut to Triple H standing in the middle of the parking lot with a limo behind him. Jericho comes rushing out of the door and looks at Triple H.)

Chris Jericho: "You're a dead man Hunter!"

(The door behind Jericho flies open and out come Carlito, Test, Justin Credible, and Syxx-Pac. All 5 of them walk towards Triple H when the door to the limo opens and Brock Lesnar, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, and Chris Sabin walk out and stand on both sides of Triple H. All 10 men meet in the middle of the parking lot face to face. Jericho and Triple H, Lesnar and Test, Sabin and Carlito, Credible and Syxx-Pac and the Hardyz face off in a line. Silence is the only sound before a slug fest breaks out. All 10 men begin to exchange rights and left until security comes in and begins to break up the brawl.)

Triple H: "Your ass is mine at Crossroads Jericho! Just you wait!"

And as shocking as all that was, we gave received conformation from both SWA and HEW that at Crossroads, there will in fact be a 10 man Elimination tag match. Team SWA - Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Chris Sabin and the Hardyz will collide against Team HEW - Chris Jericho, Test, Carlito, Justin Credible, and Syxx-Pac. Team HEW vs. Team SWA!!!A war for the ages!!!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
crosswr1.png

Jim Ross: “Hello everyone and thank for joining us for the biggest Pay Per View Spectacular of the year! HEW and SWA finally collide in a head to head battle for supremacy!â€

Jerry Lawler: “That’s right. It is time for SWA to showcase its pure talent and to prove to the world how great we truly are!â€

Al Snow: :Well I hear a jackass speaking so that must mean Jerry Lawler is here. Hey there J.R. how are you?â€

Jim Ross: I am fine Al thanks for asking. We are going to be joined here all night by the legend Ricky Steamboat and Al Snow to do commentary and watch this great live action here tonight!â€

Ricky Steamboat: “Thank you Jim Ross. I appreciate it now why don’t we get the festivities under way with the opening contest of the night!â€

Tag Team Champions Bout
SWA World Tag Team Champions The Next Generation Hart Foundation vs. HEW Tag Team Champions Punk and Styles Connection

Jay Madison: “The following contest is the Tag Team Champions Bout. Introducing first, they are the HEW Tag Team Champions, C.M. Punk and A.J. Styles. The Punk and Styles Connection!â€

(C.M. Punk and A.J. Styles appear on the ramp with the titles around their waist. They walk down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans on their way to the ring. They hop onto the ring apron and enter the ring through the middle and top rope and walks to opposite corners. The climb onto the second rope and pose.)

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, They are the SWA World Tag Team Champions Harry Smith, and Teddy Hart, the Next Generation Hart Foundation!â€

(Teddy Hart and Harry Smith appear on the stage. Harry is holding the flag of England while Teddy Hart carried the flag of Canada. Teddy and Harry walk down the ramp waving the flag and patting the SWA World tag Team Titles around their waist. They walk up the steel steps and prop the flags against the ring post as they enter the ring. The enter the ring through the middle and top rope and each go to opposite corners and stand on the second rope and hold up their Tag Team titles.)

Harry Smith and A.J. Styles stare at each other for a moment before they lock up in the middle of the ring in a collar elbow tie up. Smith drops down to a knee for a second and pops right back up. Styles takes a step back and pushes Smith away just enough to break up the tie up. Both men stare at one another once again as they circle each other in the middle of the ring. They hesitate for a moment but lock up into a collar elbow tie up once again. Smith pulls Styles down into a side headlock. Styles tries to reach back for a rope but he is in the middle of the ring. Smith bends down and stands back up to apply more pressure. Styles reaches up and connects with a few forearm shots to the kidneys of Smith. Styles pushes Smith forward and Smith runs and bounces off the ropes. Styles stands up straight as Smith comes in and knocks Styles down with a shoulder block. Smith looks around smiling for a second and runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. A.J. rolls over onto his stomach and Smith leaps over him. Smith runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes yet again. Styles rises up to his feet and as Smith runs towards him, leapfrogs over the running Smith. Smith stops in his tracks and turns around. A.J. turns around only to receive a kick in the gut from Smith. Harry grabs Styles behind the head and runs towards the ropes. Harry throws A.J. over the top rope but A.J. manages to hook both of his arms on the top rope. As Smith is posing for the crowd A.J. stands on the ring apron. Smith turns around and see’s Styles. Smith charges at Styles only to receive a shoulder block to the gut through the middle and top rope from Styles. Smith hunches over and Styles stands upright and leaps over the top rope and lands behind Smith. Styles grabs Smith in a waist lock and drags him to the middle of the ring but Smith throws back a few elbows that connect with the face of A.J. Smith than runs forwards and bounces off the ropes. A.J. attempts a clothesline but Smith ducks underneath it and grabs A.J.’s left hand as he does. Smith stands up right and whips Styles towards the ropes. Styles bounces off the ropes and Smith bends down. A.J. leaps towards him and their backs touch and A.J. flips over Smith. Smith runs forwards and bounces off the ropes and runs towards Styles. A.J. leaps up into the air and connects with a dropsault to the chin of Smith. A.J. gets up to his feet and slaps his chest posing for the crowd. A.J. turns to Smith who is up on one knee. A.J. walks over to him and grabs his arm and wrenches it. A.J. drags Smith over to his corner and tags in CM Punk. Punk enters the ring and hops up onto the second rope. A.J. holds Smith’s arm and Punk steps off the second rope and drives his elbow into the bicep of Smith. Punk grabs the wrist of Smith as Styles leaves the ring. Punk wrenches the arm of Smith one more time and them pulls on it trying to hyper extend the elbow. Punk reaches over and tags in A.J. Styles.

Styles enters the ring once again and connects with a kick to the upper torso underneath the arm of Smith. Daniels lets go of Smith’s arm and exit’s the ring. Styles grabs Smith’s arm and wrenches it once again. Styles steps back and than throws a knee up that connects with the bicep of Harry Smith. Smith suddenly charges at Styles, shoulder blocking him and pushes him across the ring. Smith pins Styles in his corner and holds up a free hand. Teddy Hart tags himself into the match. Hart enters the ring and connects with a straight slap to the face of Styles as Smith has him pinned in the corner. A.J. tries to reach Hart but as he does, Smith connects with a series of shoulder blocks to the gut of Styles. The referee tells Smith to leave the ring and Smith backs away and exit’s the ring through the middle and top rope. A.J. is hunched over and Teddy throws up a kick that connects with the upper pectoral muscle of Styles. Styles slumps down and sits on the mat leaning against the bottom turnbuckle. Teddy Hart walks over to Styles begins to connect with a few stomps to the chest of Styles and than places his boot across the throat of Styles. The referee counts 1...2...3...4...and Teddy removes his boot from the throat of Styles and turns away. Hart rushes across the ring and catches Punk with a sucker punch. Punk attempts to get into the ring but the referee runs towards him and stops him. Styles manages to start to pull himself up using the ropes but Smith reaches over the ropes holding the tag rope and wraps it around the throat of Styles. Hart rushes over to Styles and connects with a kick to the mid section. The referee turns around and Smith lets go of the tag rope. Hart grabs Styles in a side headlock and drags him to the middle of the ring. Hart drops down to one knee and takes Styles over with a side headlock take down. Once on the mat Styles throws up his legs and wraps them around the head of Hart trapping in a leg scissors and causing him to release the side head lock. Hart lays there before kicking his legs up and flipping over onto his knees on the other side of Styles. Hart moves around so his body is parallel to Styles. Hart than pulls his head out from between Styles legs and as Styles attempts to sit up, Hart leaps up towards the upper body of Styles and catches him a headlock once again. Styles attempts the leg scissors once again but to no avail. A.J. rolls onto his side and rises up to his knees while Hart rises up to his feet. Styles reaches his feet as well and pulls Hart back against the ropes and attempts to push him off. Hart runs forward a tad but wrenches on that side headlock even more and holds his ground. Styles on his feet and hunched over throws a right hand that connects with the gut of Hart. Styles connects with a few more right hands to the gut of Hart and than wraps his arms around the waist of Hart. Styles lifts Hart up and drops him down with a back suplex. Styles and Hart lie on the mat until finally A.J. rolls onto his stomach and starts crawling towards his corner. Hart slowly begins to stir as Styles rises up onto his knees and tags in Punk.

Punk charges into the ring. Smith looks like he is about to enter the ring but Punk runs right at him and connects with a low dropkick to his knee sending him off the ring apron. Smiths jaw hit’s the ring apron and as Punk rises to his feet so does Hart. Hart attempts a right hand but it is blocked by Punk and followed up by a right hand of his own. Punk starts a flurry of right hands until Hart is back against the ropes. Punk grabs the wrist of Hart and whips him across the ring. Punk moves to the middle of the ring as Hart bounces off the ropes. Punk attempts a clothesline but Hart ducks underneath it and bounces off the ropes again. Punk turns and around and leaps up and connects with a leaping leg lariat that connects to the jaw of Hart. Punk lands on the mat and quickly crawls over to Hart and hooks his leg. The referee drops down and counts 1...and Hart gets a shoulder up.
Punk gets up on his knees and attempts to grabs Hart’s right arm in an Anaconda Vice but Hart struggles. Smith slides back into the ring and connects with a boot to the face of Punk. Punk lays there next to Hart as the referee tells Smith to exit the ring. Smith exit’s the ring through the middle and top rope and stands in his corner screaming at Teddy to get up. Punk and Hart slowly sit up and climb up to one knee. Punk and Hart stare at each other and Hart connects with a slap to the face of Punk. Punk holds his face for a second as Hart rises up to his feet and walks backwards. Hart holds his hand up while still looking at Punk. Smith tag the hand of Hart and enters the ring. Hart exit’s the ring as Punk rises up to his feet. Punk charges towards Hart but gets caught with a clothesline from Smith sending him down to the amt. Smith shakes his arm a bit and grabs his bicep a bit. Smith smirks and turns around and runs towards Styles ad connects with a forearm to his jaw. Styles holds his jaw and rushes into the ring but the referee stops him. Smith backs up and picks Punk up and holds him for a spine buster and squats down. Hart enters the ring and bounces off the ropes and clotheslines Punk and Smith slams him down with a spine buster. Hart slides out of the ring as Styles exit’s the ring and stands him his corner. Smith covers Punk and hooks the leg. The referee drops down and begins to count 1...2...and Punk gets a shoulder up.

Smith sits up and looks at the referee and tells him it was 3. As Smith stands up and gets in the referee’s face, Punk begins to crawl across the ring to Styles who has his hand extended. Smith looks to Punk and rushes over to Punk and grabs his ankle and drags him back to the middle of the ring. Smith drops an elbow across the lower back of Punk. Smith rises up to his feet and once again drops an elbow to the lower back of Punk. Smith rises up to his feet once again and reaches over and tags Teddy Hart. Smith drags Punk back a bit and holds his hands. Teddy Hart climbs up the turnbuckles ad stands on the top rope. Hart turns around and leaps off the top turnbuckle. Smith let go of Punk at the last second and Hart connects with an Asai Moonsault across the back of Punk. Hart rolls Punk over and covers him. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...and the pin is broken up by Styles who connects with a boot to the back of Hart’s head. Hart holds the back of his head and slowly gets up to his feet. Hart turns to Styles who is standing back in his corner. Hart stands there and calls him over to him daring him to get into the ring. Punk rises up onto his knees and crawls behind Hart and catches him in a school boy pin. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...and Hart kicks out. Punk is on his hands and knees and rises up to his feet as does Hart. Punk turns to face Styles but is quickly turned around by Hart. Hart connects with a kick to the mid section of Punk. Punk hunches over and Hart grabs Punk in a front facelock. Hart than double underhooks both of Punk’s arms and leg sweep’s him, dropping Punk down to the mat with a double arm underhook leg sweep DDT. Hart turns Punk over and hooks both legs. The referee counts 1...2...and Punk manages tog et a shoulder up just barely before 3. Hart slaps the mat in complete frustration. Teddy rises up to his feet and looks down at Punk. Teddy Hart picks up Punk to his feet and holds him in a front facelock. Hart grabs the wrist of Punk and holds it out towards Punk. Tempting him to tag him. Styles reaches out and Hart pulls Punk’s hand away. Hart drags Punk to the middle of the ring but suddenly, Punk begins to land a series of right hands to the gut of Hart. Hart releases the front facelock and Punk stands upright. Punk connects with a kick to the mid section of Hart and Hart hunches over. Punk puts Hart’s head in between his legs and wrenches back both of his arms. Punk looks out over the crowd and lifts Hart up in the air and flips him and Hart lands back first across the knee of Punk. Punk lays on the mat next to Hart and throws an arm over him. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...and Hart gets a shoulder up.

Hart and Punk lay in the middle of the ring motionless. The referee stands over them and begins to count 1...2...3...4...5...6 and Punk begins to stir. Hart crawls over to the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. Styles begins slapping the top turnbuckle cheering Punk on and urging him to tag out. Punk uses the ropes to get to his feet as does Hart. Both men walk along the ropes towards their corners. Punk tags in Styles as Hart tags in Smith. Smith and Styles rush into the ring through the ropes and as they run towards each other A.J. leaps off his feet and connects with a flying forearm smash to the face of Smith in the center of the ring. Styles hop right back up as Smith rolls onto his side and up to one feet. Styles runs towards Smith and connects with a step up enzui-giri to the side of Smiths head. Styles stands and turns towards Hart and pushes him up against the ropes. Styles grabs Teddy’s wrist and whips him across the ring. Teddy bounces off the ropes and Styles attempts a clothesline but Hart ducks underneath it. Hart stops himself and stands behind Styles, but Styles leaps up and connects with a Pele kick to the head of Teddy Hart. Styles falls to the mat but quickly gets back onto his feet. Teddy is out on his feet as Styles kicks him in the mid section. Styles put the head of Hart in between his legs and Styles held out his arms signaling for the Styles Clash. Smith comes up behind Styles and pulls his head back and grabs him in a reverse headlock. Smith dropped down with a reverse DDT on Styles. Hart falls back and sits on the mat as Smith stands up back onto his feet. Smith begins to stomp on the chest of Styles until he is turned around by Punk. Punk connects with a few right hands to the face of Smith and than grabs his wrist. Punk whips Smith into the corner. Once Smith hit’s the turnbuckles, Punk runs up and connects with a running knee lift to the chin of Smith. Punk grabs Smith in a side headlock and runs from the corner towards the middle of the ring. Smith pushes Punk off towards Hart who is now on his feet. Hart leaps up and connects with a dropsault to the face of Punk.

The referee goes over to Hart and makes him leave the ring through the middle and top rope. Punk rolls across the ring and under the bottom rope to the outside. Smith walks over to Styles who is barely getting up to his feet. Smith attempts a right hand but Styles blocks it and begins to connect with a few forearm shots. Smith answers back with a knee lift to the gut of Styles. Smith stands Styles upright and wraps his arms around Styles. Smith pops his hips and sends Styles across the ring towards his corner with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Smith stands up and turns to see Punk standing on the ring apron clutching the top rope. Punk leaps up to the top rope, but suddenly from the side, Teddy Hart runs along the ring apron and knocks the legs out from under Punk before he can leap off. Punk falls throat first across the top rope and falls down to the arena floor. Smith turns and see’s Styles charging and he leaps into the air. Smith moves out of the way and Styles hit’s the top turnbuckle with his chest. Styles stumbles out of the corner and turns around. Smith scoops up Styles onto his shoulder and runs towards the middle of the ring. Smith connects with a power slam in the middle of the ring. Hart runs back to his corner and Smith meets him there and tags him in. Hart climbs the turnbuckles and stands on the top rope. Hart leaps off connecting with the Open Hart Surgery. Hart hooks the leg of Styles and Smith runs across the ring and baseball slides Punk in the ribs as he attempts to re-enter the ring. The referee drop down and counts 1...2...3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners, The SWA World Tag Team Champions, Harry Smith and Teddy Hart, The Next Generation Hart Foundation

Jim Ross: “Tremendous work by both teams in this contest. It is not hard to see why both of these teams are World Champions.â€

Jerry Lawler: “What a way to start off Crossroads. SWA coming off on top in the opening contest of this epic power struggle!â€

Al Snow: “You know King, it may have started out in your favor but don’t count us out yet!â€

Ricky Steamboat: “I agree with you there Al, HEW is just getting warmed up but now let us go to the back where Johan is standing by with the leader of the AAO, Sir William Regal.â€

Johan: Please Welcome, the head of the Anti American Organization, the man who will face SWA's Nature Boy, Ric Flair tonight, Sir Regal!

-crowd boos-

Johan: Sir Regal, as I just said, you're going to face one of the greatest wrestlers in the industry, a multiple time holder of different World titles in different promotions, he's the The Limousine Ridin', Jet Flying, Kiss Stealin', Wheelin' Dealin', Son of a Gun, he's none other than the Nature Boy, Ric Flair. So what are your thoughts right now as you will face him tonight.

Sir Regal: I am very amazed right now, you know why? Because it's a honor for me to end his long running career. The man who all people loved, and I am referring to those people who born under the Baby Boomer category.

-crowd boos-

Sir Regal: I will let Flair realize that he's time is finally up and it's my time to shine as the greatest veteran in this industry. Now is the time for you to take a rest Ric and let me continue and fill in your shoes! Wohoo! Wohoo! The Nature Boy Sir William Regal! I like it!

Jim Ross: “Very strong words from the veteran William Regal but he is going up against one of the very best in the history of the game. The 16 time World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair.â€

Al Snow: “Well you heard him JR, he is going to end the career of Flair and its time for the Nature Boy Sir William Regal to reign supreme!â€

HEW's Sir Regal vs. SWA's Ric Flair

The AAO theme hits as the leader of the most dominating faction in HEW, enters the arena receiving some huge heat from the crowd. Regal walks down the ramps alone without the other members of the AAO as he wants to beat Ric by himself tonight. Then the Nature Boy's theme plays as the crowd pops and "WOOO!"'s can be heard around the arena as Ric Flair enters the stage. Ric walks down the ramp as Regal stares down the Nature Boy. The match starts as Regal starts to circle around the Nature Boy. Ric then tries to move as well as they try to get their hands with their each other. Regal then manages to grab Flair and he pulls him toward and he starts throwing some forearms at the back of the Nature Boy. Flair then fights back as he bull rushed Regal to the corner. The ref then tries to break the two at the corner as Regal shoves him away then Flair gives him a poke in the eye. Flair then starts throwing some knife edge chops to his chest as the crowd starts shouting, "WOO!". Flair continues throwing some chops to Regal as the AAO leader fights back by hitting his opponent with a knee to his midsection. Regal then starts throwing some European uppercuts on Flair as the Nature Boy continues throwing some backhand chops to his opponent. Regal then kicks him at the midsection and he hits Flair with a snap suplex. Regal then starts throwing Flair some punches to his head. Regal then runs and bounces of the ropes and he goes for a fist drop as Flair rolls out of it and Regal hits him fist to the canvass. Regal is know holding his wrist after hitting it to the mat as Flair gets up and he grabs his opponent back to his feet and he applies a wristlock on to his fellow veteran. Regal reverses it as Flair fights back with some chops to the chest. Regal then hits him with a knee to his midsection and he takes him down with a shoulder block. Regal attempts to put him in an armbar as the Nature Boy quickly escapes out of it and he gets up and grabs Regal. Regal fights back as Flair pokes him in the eye. Regal gets mad and he charges in for a clothesline as Flair ducks and he grabs his opponent to his back and hits his knee with the shin breaker.

Regal is now holding his knee down the mat as Flair starts stomping it and tries to injure his opponent's leg. Regal then tries to fight back by kicking Flair away as the Nature Boy charges in and hits him with an elbow drop to his sternum. Flair then goes to the ropes and bounces off and hits Regal with a running knee drop to his face. Regal then rolls down to the ground after Flair hits the knee drop. Flair then follows Regal out of the ring as the AAO leader's nose is now bleeding because of the knee drop. Flair then tries to grab his opponent as Regal fights back and he throws Flair to the steel post hitting his spine first. Flair then starts to shout after he felt the pain to his back as Regal catches him with a backbody drop to the floor and Flair shouts for pain. Regal then grabs him to his hair and he drags the defensless Nature Boy to the steel steps. Flair then tries to get up on the steel steps as Regal rolls inside then outside of the ring to break the count. Flair is now up as Regal charges in and he starts throwing some forearms to the Nature Boy. Flair fights back and he throws some elbows to his opponent's midsection as Regal then hits his elbows to the side of his head and then viciously throws Ric Flair's head to the steel steps. Flair is now down, sitting at the steel steps as Regal walks back and he charges him with a running boot to his face. Flair shouts for pain once again as Regal grabs him up to his hair and he throws his head to the steel post. Flair is now wearing a crimson mask after busting his head on the steel post. Regal then grabs his opponent up and he throws him back in the ring for the cover, 1... 2... and Flair manages to put his right foot on the ropes to break the count. Regal then grabs his opponent up and he starts throwing some straight punches on the open wound as Flair fights back and he throws him with some of knife edge chops to his chest. Regal then kicks him at the midsection and he throws him to the ropes. Flair bounces back as Regal then catches him with a huge northern lights suplex and covers, 1... 2... and Flair kicks out. Regal then grabs his opponent up and he hits him with a double underhook suplex and covers, 1... 2... 21/2... and Flair puts his shoulder up to break the count. Regal is in disbelief right now as he drags Flair up to his hair and he hits the Nature Boy with a half nelson suplex and covers, 1... 2... 21/2... and Flair kicks out once again. Regal gets up and he's in disbelief right now after Flair kicking out after receiving some vicious suplexes from the AAO leader.

A bloody Ric Flair then tries to get up to his knees as Regal knocks him back with a boot to his face but Flair manages to get up again. Regal was shocked after seeing Flair up on his knees. Flair then gives him two middle fingers in front of his face as Regal gets mad and he starts throwing him some punches to his head and Flair counters him with the testicular claw. Regal shouts in pain and he shoves the Nature Boy away of him. Flair then tries to get up as Regal grabs him and he starts throwing some punches. Flair then fights back with a poke in the eye and then Regal goes for a clothesline as Flair ducks and he hits him with the back suplex. The crowd pops as the Nature Boy tries to get back his momentum while Regal tries to get back on his feet. Regal is up as Flair hits him with the chop block at the back of his knees. Regal is down as Flair starts stomping his knees as Regal tries to fight back but Flair hits his legs with a knee drop. Flair then drags his legs to the center of the ring and he goes for the figure four but Regal fights back and he kicks Flair out. Regal then gets up and he grabs his opponent up as he attempts for a Butterfly Powerbomb. Regal tries to lift him up but Flair tries to counter. Flair then manages to escape and he trips Regal's legs and he finally applies the Figure Four Leg Lock. The crowd pops as Flair finally locked his signature hold to his opponent while the AAO leader struggles and tries to escape from the leg lock as Flair applies more pressure to Regal's legs. Regal then tries to pull himself towards the ropes as Flair is still on the hold. Regal then tries to extend his arm to the ropes until he finally reach and hold it and the ref then breaks the submission. Flair then gets up and he grabs his opponent back to his feet. Flair then starts throwing him with some knife edge chops as Regal fights back with a hard knocking clothesline to the Nature Boy. Flair then tries to get back to his feet as he crawls toward the ropes but Regal stops him as he hits him with a vicious charging knee to his temple. The Nature Boy is out cold as Regal drags his feet to the center of the ring and he finally applies the Regal Stretch. The crowd starts throwing some boos on the AAO leader as Flair is now totally unconscious as the ref calls for the bell to stop the match.

Jay Madison: “Here is your winner due to Flair’s inability to continue, HEW’s William Regal!â€

Al Snow: “Told you King, we are all tied up here at Crossroads!â€

Jerry Lawler: “Yeah well I have to admit Regal sure did beat the hell out of Flair. But you know having a brute and an ass like Regal on your roster is nothing to brag about.â€

Ricky Steamboat: “Well Regal may not win humanitarian of the year but he is good at what he does and that is wear down his opponents and win matches.â€

Jim Ross: “Well we all hope Flair is alright but right now I heard we are going back to have a few words from the HEW Hardcore Champion Stevie Cool.â€

Johan: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest for this time, Stevie Cool!

-crowd boos-

Johan: Stevie, tonight you're going to face a fellow ECW Original and a current SWA star, Rhino and I am predicting that this match is going to be a brutal one and not for viewers who have a weak heart. Rhino is a former ECW Champion and one of the most extreme stars in the wrestling industry today, May I know your thoughts for this match?

Stevie: Well! The War machine Rhino! What can I say about this man? We are both ECW Legends but we never met inside the ECW ring. I left ECW when he started his career but he didn't turned out very well. I don't care if he became a multiple time ECW Champion and TV Champion. He's just that damn lucky that all of the worthy opponents left the promotion when he arrived. I never became a ECW Champion but just look at how ECW ran during our time, it's on its peak! Me, Raven, Dreamer, Sandman all built its legacy and you're the one who closed it during their bankruptcy. So I don't think Rhino is one of the best Hardcore Brawlers in the industry today. He just a plain not so great guy who loves to bulldoze his opponents to a table.

-Stevie then leaves as a chorus of boos from the crowd can be heard around the arena.-

Jim Ross: “Big words from “Big Stevie Cool†but I hope he can back them up later when he faces Rhino in a hardcore match later this evening, but ladies and gentlemen it is time for a tag team match between two powerhouse teams!â€

Ricky Steamboat: “Correct, The Brothers of Destruction will meet the Acolytes in a huge confrontation.â€

Al Snow: “Things brewed between these two when Bradshaw wised up and realized HEW was the big leagues and decided to team with us rather than SWA.â€

Jerry Lawler: :Well I bet after this match Bradshaw will regret his decision after the Undertaker and Kane rip him to shreds!â€

Brothers of Destruction vs. The Acolytes.

Lillian Garcia: “The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first representing the Sadistic Wrestling alliance, weighing in at a combined weight of 626 lbs they are the Brothers of the Destruction, Kane and the Undertaker!â€

(The lights go out and suddenly fire shoots out of the stage and Kane and the Undertaker appear on the stage. They both very slowly walk down the ramp as SWA fans cheer. Kane steps up onto the ring apron while Undertaker walks up the steel stairs. Kane steps over the top rope while Undertaker enters the ring and signals the lights to come back on and Kane lights off the pyro in the middle of the ring)

Jay Madison: “And representing High Explosive Wrestling, weighing in at a combined weight of 560 lbs, Farooq and Bradshaw, The Acolytes.â€

(their music hits and they walk down the ramp adjusting the tape on their wrists and walk around the ring into their corner staring at the Brothers of Destruction.)

Kane looks back towards the Undertaker and Bradshaw rushes forward and lands a clubbing forearm to the back of Kane. Kane turns around unphased and Bradshaw begins to back away. Bradshaw runs back towards the ropes and bounces off of them. Bradshaw runs at Kane only to be hit with an uppercut to his jaw. Bradshaw crawls on his hands and knees and rises to his feet and tags in Farooq. Farooq looks into the ring at the Kane and slowly enters the ring. Farooq and Kane move in for a collar elbow tie up but Farooq lands a straight kick to the mid section of Kane. Farooq follows that up with a series of right hands that’s backs up Kane up into an unoccupied corner. Farooq continues with a series of right hands and than attempts to whip Kane across the ring. Kane reverses it and sends Farooq chest first into the top turnbuckle. Farooq walks out of the corner and turns back to Kane only to walk into a lifting choke hold from the big red machine, and than Kane slams Farooq down onto the ground. Bradshaw rushes into the ring and Kane quickly grabs Bradshaw around the throat and lifts him into the air as well. Kane than slams Bradshaw back first onto the mat but is quickly turned around by Farooq. Farooq grabs the arm of Kane and ducks under, wrenching the arm of Kane with a wrist lock applied. Kane simply throws a right hand that connects with the face of Farooq and breaks the hold. Kane shoves Farooq into a corner and begins to unleash a series of right hands. Kane than whips Farooq across the ring and runs at him and nails him with a clothesline. Farooq stumbles out of the corner holding onto the top rope to help him stand. Kane stops him when he gets to the middle of the ropes with an uppercut. Kane pushes Farooq against the ropes and attempts to whip him across the ring but Farooq reverses it. Kane bounces off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline attempt by Farooq. Kane bounces off the ropes again and runs right into the open arms of Farooq who slams Kane down with a thunderous spine buster. Farooq stands and looks at the Undertaker and cuts his throat with his thumb. The Undertaker stands unphased and as Farooq turns around Kane sit right up. Farooq walks over to Kane and begins unloading right hands to the head of Kane but Kane continues to rise to his feet and lands a knee to the gut. Kane pushes Farooq against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Farooq bounces off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline attempt by Kane. Farooq bounces off the ropes again and both men catch each other with clotheslines. Both men are flat on the mat and the referee begins to count 1…2…3…4…and Farooq and Kane are now crawling to their corners. Farooq rises up and tags in Bradshaw. Kane gets to his feet and walks over and tags in the Undertaker. Bradshaw enters the ring and quickly begins to back up as Undertaker enters the ring. As Bradshaw and the Undertaker close in on each other Bradshaw lands a thumb to the eyes of the Undertaker. Bradshaw lands a series of right hands and than grabs the Undertaker by his hair and drags him into a corner. Bradshaw smashes the Undertakers face against the top turnbuckle and than turns him around. Bradshaw lands a series of right hands and back elbows before grabbing the Undertaker by the hair again and running across the ring attempting to smash the Undertakers face into another top turnbuckle. Undertaker puts his boot up and blocks the attempt. The Undertakers grabs the head of Bradshaw and slams it into the top turnbuckle and turns him around in the corner. Undertaker begins to unload with a series of right and left hands into the gut of Bradshaw and finishes it off with a hard right hand to the face. The Undertaker grabs the arm of Bradshaw and whips him across the ring with such force when Bradshaw’s back hits the corner he buckles down to his knees. Bradshaw looks up at the Undertaker who is closing in on him and begins to beg him off. Undertaker stops for a moment and than lands a big boot to the face of Bradshaw. Undertaker picks up Bradshaw to his feet and wrings his arm and locks in a wrist lock and than Undertaker than lands an uppercut to the bicep of Bradshaw. Undertaker backs up to a corner and sits on the top turnbuckle and than climbs up and stands on the top turnbuckle. Undertaker walks along the top rope and leaps off and lands old school on Bradshaw. Undertaker walks around stalking Bradshaw as he slowly rises to his feet. Bradshaw gets to his feet and Undertaker walks up to Bradshaw and grabs him around the neck and lands the Complete Shot. Bradshaw rolls across the ring and uses the ropes to get to his feet and walks right into a straight right hand from Kane. Bradshaw gets to his feet once again and Undertaker grabs Bradshaw’s wrist in a wristlock and wrenches the arm. Undertaker looks to the corner and instead of going for old school, the Undertaker tags in Kane. Kane enters the ring and lands a boot to the ribs of Bradshaw. Kane pushes Bradshaw against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Bradshaw bounces off the ropes and Kane bends over and receives a kick to the face. Bradshaw grabs the arm of Kane attempting an arm wringer but Kane pulls Bradshaw into a short arm clothesline. Bradshaw turns and reaches out for Farooq as he crawls towards his corner, while Kane rolls on his side and tags in the Undertaker. Bradshaw tags in Farooq and the Undertaker rushes Farooq as he begins to enter the ring, Farooq retreats and stands on the outside. Undertaker walks away from their corner and Farooq quickly slides into the ring and runs at the Undertaker. Undertaker quickly turns around and lands a right hand to the jaw of Farooq. Undertaker picks up Farooq to his feet and scoop slams him down to the mat. Undertaker picks up Farooq to his feet once more and scoops him up. Undertaker slams Farooq hard on the mat as Kane reaches in and calls for the tag. Undertaker walks over and tags in Kane and Kane enters the ring. Kane walks over to Farooq and scoops him up and slams him down. Kane picks Farooq a second time and slams him down to the mat again. Kane reaches down to pick up Farooq a third time when Bradshaw attempts to enter the ring. Farooq lands a low blow on Kane while the referee is distracted. Kane is hunched over and Farooq grabs Kane by the head and tosses him back against the mat with all of his strength. Farooq walks across the ring and tags in Bradshaw. Bradshaw rushes into the ring and runs and bounces off the ropes. Bradshaw runs at Kane and hits him with a Clothesline from Hell. Bradshaw stands in the ring proud of himself raising his arms in victory and pointing to Undertaker telling him “That’s how you do it in a real wrestling organization!â€. Bradshaw turns around and Kane sits right up. Bradshaw stands awestruck and turns back and quickly tags in Farooq. Bradshaw exits out onto the ring apron and Farooq enters the ring. As Kane gets to his hands and knees Farooq rushes in and picks up Kane to his feet and hunches him over. Farooq grabs Kane by the side in a gut wrench position. Farooq attempts to pick up Kane but Kane connects with a right hand to the gut. Farooq lets go of his hold and Kane stands up right and scoops him up and body slams him down. Kane walks over and tags in the Undertaker. Farooq is barely getting to his feet and Undertaker picks him up the rest of the way. Undertaker measures Farooq and lands a right hand to the face of Farooq. Farooq stands on uneven feet as the Undertaker lands a reverse elbow shot to the jaw of Farooq. Farooq backs up against the ropes and explodes nailing the Undertaker with a clothesline. Farooq picks up the Undertaker and pushes him against the ropes. Farooq whips Undertaker across the ring and the Undertaker bounces off the ropes. Farooq bends down for another back body drop but the Undertaker catches him with a running DDT. Undertaker rolls Farooq over for the pin 1…2…and Farooq kicks out. Undertaker slowly gets up and picks up Farooq to his feet as well. Undertaker lifts his knee into the chest of Farooq and whips him into a corner. Farooq walks out of the corner and right into a sidewalk slam from the Undertaker. Undertaker picks up Farooq to his feet and whips him once again into the corner. Undertaker walks around the ring until charging at Farooq and splashing him in the corner. Farooq hooks his arms around the top rope to stay on his feet as the Undertaker walks across the ring again. Undertaker charges at Farooq once more and connects with the running splash in the corner. Farooq stumbles out of the corner and Undertaker picks him up onto his shoulder. Undertaker drops him face first across the top turnbuckle and runs across the ring. Undertaker bounces off the ropes and as he closes in on Farooq, Farooq picks up the Undertaker and lands another spine buster. Farooq manages to crawl and get an arm over the Undertaker and the referee counts 1…2…and the Undertaker gets a shoulder up. Farooq and the Undertaker both lay on the mat as the referee begins to count 1…2…3…4…5…finally Farooq starts to stir and crawls toward his corner reaching out for Bradshaw. Bradshaw looks across the ring and the Undertaker rolls over and reaches out and gets the tag to Kane. Bradshaw reaches out and tags Farooq. Bradshaw enters the ring and charges at Kane. They meet in the middle of the ring and begin to exchange a series of right hands. Bradshaw attempts a right hand but Kane ducks underneath it and as Bradshaw turns around he is caught with a uppercut from Kane. Undertaker has sat up and rose to his feet and as Bradshaw turns around from the uppercut and right into the arms of the Undertaker. Undertaker scoops up Bradshaw and holds him up for a tombstone piledriver. Farooq gets up and Kane turns around and catches Farooq by the throat. Undertaker drops down connecting with the Tombstone piledriver and Kane lifts Farooq up and drives him down into the amt with a choke slam. Kane turns and smiles sadistically and bends down and grabs Bradshaw by the throat and lifts him up to his feet. Undertaker slaps his hand on top of Kane’s and they both Double choke slam Bradshaw into the mat and Kane covers Bradshaw. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners, Representing the SWA, Kane and the Undertaker, the Brothers of Destruction!â€

Jerry Lawler: “Hahaha! What did I tell you! I bet he is regretting teaming up with you guys now! SWA is up 2 to 1!â€

Al Snow: “Well he may have lost this match but he is in the A company where the real competition is!â€

Jerry Lawler: “Well our not so real competition just laid two big guys from your roster out on their ass! Now lets hear from another one of our not so real talents, the SWA Intercontinental Champion Edge!â€

Todd Grisham: “Ladies and gentlemen I am being joined now by the Rated R Superstar and reigning Intercontinental Champion Edge!â€

-Edge appears on screen with the IC title over his shoulder-

Todd Grisham: “Edge, what are your thoughts on the reigning HEW Television Champion Petey Williams and who some people are calling one of the greatest Canadian wrestlers and champions in wrestling history?â€

Edge: “I say those people are obviously idiots. The greatest Canadian champion in history? The guy is like 5 feet tall. He comes out to the ring with some fat jackass waving a flag and interferes every chance he can get just so little Petey can keep his toy belt. See I am the real greatest Canadian Champion in wrestling history. I win my titles with my natural talent and undying drive. Let’s face it, not only am I probably the greatest Canadian champion in wrestling history, I am probably the greatest champion in ALL of wrestling history. And tonight, I will prove to the world that the only wrestler worth watching in this industry…is Rated R!â€

Al Snow: “Talk about conceded. I cannot wait for Petey Williams, Maple Leaf Muscle to teach that anorexic Canadian a thing to two about being a champion!â€

Jerry Lawler: “That pipsqueak? I would be surprised if he could reach the top shelf of his refrigerator. But than again looking at D’Amore he is the one who rules the food in that team.â€

Jim Ross: Ok ok calm down you two, its time for the hardcore brawl. Stevie Cool is going to go head to head with the War Machine Rhino!â€

Ricky Steamboat: “Two ECW originals taking it to the Extreme here at Crossroads!â€

Hardcore Match
HEW's Harcore Champion Stevie Cool vs. SWA's Rhino

Stevie's music hits as the HEW Hardcore Champion arrives the arena with a sack full of weapons receiving an intense hit from the crowd. Then the War machine's music hits as Rhino enters and he rushes down the ramps as the crowd cheers and starts chanting "Gore!". The match starts as Stevie charges in to his opponent, Rhino and he starts throwing some punches on the War machine. Rhino then charges and he sends Stevie to the corner and he starts throwing some thrusts to his gut while the HEW Hardcore Champion tries to defend himself by blocking his attacks. Stevie then asks for the ref to separate them both as the ref pulls Rhino out of the corner and Stevie then suddenly pokes his opponent to his eyes and then he knocks him down with a low dropkick to his knees. Rhino is now down at the canvass as Stevie heads to his sack with full of foreign objects and he looks for something. Rhino tries to get up as Stevie pulls a small broomstick out of the sack. Stevie then walks towards Rhino with the broomstick, he charges in and Rhino manages to block it and he snatches the broom out of Stevie's hand. Stevie then tries to negotiate with the War machine about hitting him with broomstick but Rhino refuses and he hits the broom to Stevie's gut, then to his midsection and then he throws the broom to his head, knocking him out. Rhino then goes for the cover, 1.. 2... and Stevie kicks out. Rhino then exits the ring and he looks for something under the apron. Rhino then pulls out a table under the ring and he also found a Singapore cane. Rhino gets in the ring as Stevie tries to get back to his feet. Rhino then knocks Stevie down back to the canvass as he hits his legs with the Singapore cane. Rhino then used the cane to choke Stevie out. The HEW Hardcore Champion then fights back as he kicks Rhino out of the way.

Stevie then gets up as Rhino charges in and knocks him out of the ring with a big shoulder block. Rhino then exits the ring as well as Stevie crawls, trying to escape from the War machine. Rhino then tries to grab his opponent as Stevie pulls him to the steel steps, face first. Rhino then holds his mouth after hitting himself on the steel steps while Stevie tries to get up. Rhino then gets up as well as Stevie knocks him down with a big clothesline to the back of his head. Stevie then starts throwing some forearms to his opponent's head and then he finishes him off with a vicious stomp at the back of his head. Stevie then walks toward the sack with full of weapons and he pulls out a cheese grater in it. Stevie then raises the grater and he shows it to the fans only for him to receive some tough boos. Stevie then grabs Rhino in the hair and he attempts to bust his face with the grater but Rhino manages to block it. Rhino holds Stevie's hand to stop him from putting the cheese grater to his face and he tries to get up. Rhino then grabs the cheese grater out of Stevie's head and he knocks Stevie's head with the grater. Rhino then grabs Stevie up to his hair and he puts the cheese grater to his forehead and he literally grate his opponent's forehead, busting his head open. The crowd starts chanting "ECW!" as Rhino throws his crimson masked opponent back in the ground. Stevie is now a bloody mess as Rhino raises his arm and the crowd cheers as he heads to the table. Rhino then throws the table inside the ring and then he heads toward Stevie. Rhino grabs his opponent back to his feet as Stevie fights back and he throws Rhino to the steel post hitting his right shoulder to it. Rhino then sits down the steel post as Stevie runs and charges him with a dropkick to his head and the steel post as well.

Stevie then throws his opponent inside the ring and he follows. Stevie grabs the table at the ring and he sets it up. Stevie then grabs Rhino up and he sends him to the table. Stevie then climbs up the top turnbuckle as Rhino recovers and he quickly follows his opponent at the top. Stevie was shocked after seeing Rhino tries to catch him up the top turnbuckle. The two then starts throwing some punches at the top rope until Rhino gained the upperhand as he throws him with some series of punches to his bloody head. Rhino then locks him in the waist and he throws him with a belly to back suplex from the top and Stevie crashes down the table. Stevie was totally knocked out after Rhino sends him to the table as the crowd continues to chant "ECW!". Rhino then exits the ring as he looks for something under the ring once again. Rhino then found a trash can and its lid behind the apron curtain and he throws it to the ring. Rhino then tries to enter as Stevie gets up and he quickly hits the trash can with a baseball slide and it hits Rhino at the ground. Rhino tries to get after that as Stevie runs to the ropes and he goes for a suicidal dive on Rhino. The crowd pops after the HEW Hardcore Champion risked his body just to knock the War machine down. Stevie then pulls out another table under the ring and he puts it inside the ring. He then also grabs some steel chair at the announcer's area and he throws it to the ring as well.

Stevie then grabs his opponent up and he throws him inside the ring and then he follows. Stevie then throws some kicks to Rhino's head as he shows his cockiness. Rhino then tries to get up as Stevie grabs a steel chair. Rhino is now up as Stevie charges in and hits Rhino with a chair shot to his head. Rhino falls down to his knees but he gets up quickly and he stares his opponent down. Stevie was quite shocked after seeing the War machine rise after receiving a chair shot. Stevie then smacks his head with another chair shot as Rhino balances himself and he still standing up. Rhino then taunts his opponent to hit him with steel chair much harder as Stevie gets mad and he runs for another chair shot but Rhino evades it and he catches Stevie with a Spinebuster. The crowd pops as Rhino tries to get his momentum back. The War machine then grabs the table at the ring and he sets it up at the center of the ring. Rhino then changes his mind and he grabs the table and he puts it at the corner instead. Rhino then goes to the opposite corner and waits for Stevie to get up. Rhino now readies himself for the Gore as Stevie slowly gets up while the fans starts to chant, "GORE! GORE! GORE!". Stevie comes back to his feet as Rhino goes for the Gore but the HEW Hardcore Champ sides steps and escapes from the War machine's finisher and he crashes to the table instead. A sadistic smile then comes out of Stevie's face as Rhino tries to get out of the corner. Stevie waits for him as Rhino tries to get up. Rhino turns around as Stevie runs and hits him with the Stevie Kick and covers, 1... 2... 3... and Stevie Cool wins the match.

Jay Madison: “Here is your winner representing the HEW, The HEW Hardcore Champion Big Stevie Cool!â€

Al Snow: “What’s the matter King I don’t hear you talking so big now! It’s 2 to 2 now thanks to Big Stevie Cool!â€

Jim Ross: “A very entertaining and commendable show put on by both those men but in the end Stevie just had the better hand. It is all tied up here after 4 matches here at Crossroads! But now I believe we are going to hear from the teams captain of Team SWA, Triple H!â€

(On the screen Todd Grisham is standing there with a microphone.)

Todd Grisham: “I am here waiting to be joined by Triple H the leader of Team SWA…â€

(Chris Sabin appears next to Todd and puts his arm around him.)

Chris Sabin: “Todd…shut your mouth and get out of my spotlight.â€

(Sabin grabs the microphone and shoves Grisham away.)

Chris Sabin: “I am the leader of Team SWA. Not Triple H. Come on I am the real reason people watch Anarchy. I am the fastest rising superstar in SWA history! So with this I am the only real star in this entire match!â€

(Triple H steps in and pie faces Sabin and shakes his head while taking the microphone.)

Triple H: “Give me that! Who let Spanky in from the Little Rascals? Go play marbles with Alfalfa while the big boys talk for a second. Tonight is the night that jackass Jericho is going to get his. He screwed with me for far too long and if he thinks for one second that I am going to let him get away with messing with my career and my matches he has another thing coming!

(Triple H drops the microphone as the camera goes back to the 4 announcers.)

Al Snow: “Some team unity you got going there in the SWA locker room.â€

Jerry Lawler: “Don’t you have a doll head to go talk to? It’s your only listener.â€

Ricky Steamboat: “Well the match coming up has been dubbed the Samoan Slugfest. The Samoan Rosey goes up against the Samoan Submission machine, Samoa Joe!â€

Al Snow: :Wait until you see how unstoppable the Samoan Rosey is. He is going to bulldoze Joe!â€

Samoan Slugfest
SWA X Division Champion Samoa Joe vs. The Samoan Rosey

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is the Samoan Slugfest and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first representing the SWA, He is the reigning X Division Champion, weighing in at 280 lbs, from American Samoa, The Samoan Submission Machine! Samoa Joe!â€

(Samoa Joe’s music hits and Joe appears on the stage with a towel around his neck with a very pissed off look on his face. The crowd is screaming “Joe’s gonna kill youâ€. He walks slowly down the row and walks up the steps. Joe enters the ring and throws the towel into the audience. Joe stares at the crowd and holds up the X Division title)

Jay Madison: “Introducing representing HEW, Weighing in at 360 lbs, The Samoan Rosey!â€

(Rosey appears on the ramp and walks down the ramp with an intense look on his face and walks up the steel stairs and enters the ring breathing hard and gazing at Joe.)

Joe and Rosey stare at ach other from across the ring. Intensity burns in their eyes as they suddenly charge towards one another in the middle of the ring. Rosey and Joe begin to exchange a series of right hands that connect with the others face. Both men separate from each other and stare at one another. They both move in to attempt a collar elbow tie up but Rosey connects with a kick to the mid section of Joe. As Joe is hunched over, Rosey connects with a clubbing forearm to the back Joe. Joe drops down to one knee and Rosey connects with another clubbing forearm. Rosey picks Joe up to his feet and grabs his wrist. Rosey whips Joe across the ring and into the corner. Joe hit’s the turnbuckles and Rosey charges towards Joe but Joe moves out of the way and Rosey crashes chest first into the top turnbuckle. Joe turns Rosey around and begins to unload a series of knife edge chops to the chest and right hands to the face of Rosey. Joe grabs the wrist of Rosey and whips him out of the corner but Rosey reverses in the middle of the ring and pulls Joe into a short arm clothesline. Rosey backs up to the ropes, bounces off and leaps up attempting a big splash but Joe rolls out of the way and Rosey falls face first onto the mat. Joe gets to his feet and Rosey is up on one knee and Joe walks over and snap mares Rosey to a sitting position. Joe connects with a knife edge chop to the back of Rosey followed up by a kick to the chest knocking Rosey back. Joe runs back and bounces off the ropes and leaps up and knee drops Rosey across the face. Joe bends down and begins to pick Rosey up to his feet. Rosey is on both feet and hunched over and Joe runs back and bounces off the ropes. Rosey looks up and is caught with a huge Lariat from Joe knocking him back down to the mat. Joe stands up and poses for the crowd and points to Rosey an cuts his throat. Joe walks over to Rosey who is on one knee. Joe grabs Rosey by the head, but Rosey grabs both of Joe’s legs and lifts him up into the air and slams him down with a spine buster. Rosey stands up and stand by the head of Joe and leaps up and connects with a leg drop across the throat of Joe. Rosey lateral presses Joe and the referee drops down and counts 1.… and Joe manages to get a shoulder up.

Rosey stands up and runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Rosey runs towards Joe and attempts a back senton splash but Joe moves out of the way. Joe runs back and bounces off the ropes and leaps up and drives his knee across the throat of Rosey. Joe sits up Rosey and wraps his legs around the body of Rosey barely and locks in the rear naked choke. Rosey rolls onto his hands and knees and Joe continues to hold on with the rear naked choke. Rosey rises to his feet and runs back and smashes Joe into the turnbuckles but Joe hangs on with the rear naked choke still. Rosey smashes Joe again and Joe hangs on. Rosey drops down to one knee looking very weary. Rosey drops down to both knee out on his feet. Joe releases the rear naked choke and runs forward and bounces off the ropes. Joe leaps up and connects with a leaping kick to the face of Rosey. Rosey lays flat on the mat bleeding from the mouth with glazed over eyes. Joe covers Rosey and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…3!

Jerry Lawler: “Unstoppable?!?! Seemed pretty stoppable to me Snow. In fact that was the most lopsided match I have ever seen!â€

Al Snow: “Just you wait and see King, In the end I will be laughing.â€

Jerry Lawler: “Why did Head learn some new jokes?â€

Jim Ross: “Well folks I must apologize for the on air squabbling between these two. But coming up next is a much anticipated match up between the Rated R Superstar Edge against Maple Leaf Muscle Petey Williams.â€

HEW Television Champion Petey Williams w/ Coach D'Amore vs. SWA Intercontinental Champion Edge

Edge's music hits as the Rated R Superstar enters the arena to a mixed reactions from the crowd. Edge walks down to the ramp, holding his Intercontinental title to his shoulders while the fans at the ringside teases him. Then AAO's music hits as the HEW Television Champion, Petey Williams enters the ring with Coach D'Amore beside him as the crowd boos on the Maple Leaf Muscle. Petey walks down the ramps and he trades some insults on the crowd who are sitting near the ringside. Petey then climbs up the steel steps with Coach D'Amore behind as Edge is sitting at the corner turnbuckle, waiting for his opponent to come inside the ring. Petey then walks toward the center of the ring as Edge stands up and approaches his opponent. The ref then calls for the bell as the two meet up and start trading some words until Petey gives Edge an insulting slap to his face. Edge gets mad and he kicks Petey to his gut and then he whips him to the ropes. Petey bounces back as Edge catches him with an armdrag takedown into an armbar but his opponent quickly escapes from it and then he counters Edge with a wristlock. Edge then reverses it and he whips Petey once again to the ropes and then hits him with knocking shoulder block as he comes back. Edge then raises his arm as his fans cheers while others throw some boos. Then a very mad Petey Williams gets up and he charges toward Edge for an attack as the Rated R Superstar frog leaps to evade his opponent and then he hits him with a Spinning Heel Kick as he turns around. Edge then gets up and raises his arm again as Petey tries to get back on his feet while holding his jaw.

Petey then gets up as Edge starts to attack and he throws some forearms to the Television Champion's back. Petey then fights back and he throws Edge to the corner and he starts to throw some shoulder thrusts. Edge then continues axing his opponent's back as Petey continues to hit his midsection with some shoulder thrusts at the corner. Petey then walks back and he goes for a spear at the corner as Edge blocks him with a knee, hitting his right shoulder. Petey then holds his shoulders as he walks towards the center of the ring as Edge charges and hits him with a knocking clothesline at the back of his head. Petey then tries to get up as Edge runs and bounces off the ropes and he hits him with a low dropkick to his face and covers, 1... 2... and Petey lifts up his shoulder to break the count. Edge then gets up as Petey is still trying to get back on his feet. Edge then starts to slap Petey to his head while taunting him to get up. Petey then gets up and he starts throwing some chops on the Rated R Superstar. Edge then hits him with his knee to his midsection to counter his attacks and then he throws him to the ropes. Petey bounces back and Edge hits him with a big boot to his face. Edge then covers as Petey quickly kicks out of it before the ref makes the count. Edge then grabs and pulls Petey up to his hair as Petey tries to fight back. Petey then starts to throw some punches and kicks to his opponent then he whips him to the ropes. Edge bounces back as Petey waits him with a back body drop attempt but Edge counters and hits him with a swinging neck breaker. Edge then grabs Petey up for a Russian legsweep as Petey fights back by throwing him some elbows to his face and then he whips him to the ropes. Edge bounces back as Petey catches him with the Canadian legsweep. Petey then gets up and he points himself to and shouts, "I am the better Canadian!" to the crowd as they give him a mix reactions. Petey then goes to the apron and he nails his opponent with a slingshot leg drop and covers, 1... 2... and Edge kicks out.

Petey then grabs his opponent and he applies a bow and arrow on the Rated R Superstar. Edge then quickly rises and escapes from the lock and he grabs Petey to his midsection. Petey then counters by throwing some forearms to his back and then he goes behind Edge with an attempt to throw him with a German Suplex but Edge hooks his legs to Petey and he turns to his back and hits his opponent with the Edge-O-Matic and covers, 1... 2... and Petey kicks out. Edge can't believe it as Petey manages to kick out of it. Edge then grabs Petey up as the Maple Leaf Muscle starts throwing some punches to his opponent's midsection. Edge then pushes his opponent to the ropes and he runs to the other side of the ropes and the two collides with each other's crossbodies. The two are now down as the ref starts to count, 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8..., Petey then tries to get up with some help from Coach D'Amore at the ringside and the Rated R Superstar then follows as he gets up by pulling himself on the ropes. The two then starts to circle around the ring until Petey charges in and Edge catches him with a flapjack. Edge then walks back to the corner and he taunts Petey for the spear while he tries to get up. Petey is finally up as Edge charges for the Spear but Petey manages frog leap and avoids Edge's finisher. Edge then turns around as Petey charges in and hits him with a Leg Lariat. Petey then quickly climbs up the top turnbuckle as Edge slowly tries to get up. Petey then jumps off the top as Edge counters him by kicking his gut and he connects him with the Edgecution. Edge then slowly crawls towards Petey for the cover, 1... 2... and Petey kicks out. Edge can't believe it as he starts to complain on the ref. Edge then goes to the corner once again and waits for Petey to get up. Edge prepares himself for the Spear when suddenly Coach D'Amore climbs up the apron and tries to stop him. The Rated R Superstar then knocks D'Amore down with a straight punch to his head and he looks back on Petey who is already up. Edge then strikes for the second Spear of the match as Petey counters and kicks Edge to the head. Edge was stunned after colliding his head to Petey's boot. The Maple Leaf Muscle then grabs him up and finally connects him with the Canadian Destroyer and covers, 1... 2... 3... and Petey Williams wins the match.

Jay Madison: Here is your winner representing HEW, the HEW Television Champion, Petey Williams!â€

Al Snow: “Well it certainly looks like the big mouth Edge has been put into his place by hat did you call him King a pipsqueak?â€

Jerry Lawler: “Yea well he got lucky that’s all.â€

Al Snow: “always got an excuse don’t you Lawler.â€

Jerry Lawler: “Always got some kind of mental disease don’t you Snow.â€

Ricky Steamboat: “Well you two hold your tongues for a moment. I have just received word that the HEW Champion Shelton Benjamin is standing by or his first thoughts since the match was made.â€

Johan: Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome, the HEW Heavyweight Champion, Shelton Benjamin!

-rowd pops-

Johan: Shelton, tonight you're going to face one of the icons in the professional wrestling industry, the man who involved to many great matches and main events. He's the Showstopper and the SWA Champion, Shawn Michaels. What do you feel right now as you will enter that arena and face him in a one on one match to determine who's the better champion?

Shelton: Well, honestly, I am having butterflies in my stomach right now, the time is now! Shawn Michaels, the SWA Champion! He's one of the reason why I decided to become a wrestler. I remember watching him when I was a kid and then I said to myself, I wanna be like him when I grow up and now, I am going to face him inside the ring and not only to determine who's the better champ but I also want to regain some respect from him. I met Shawn inside the ring once and I failed to beat him that's why he never thought that I deserve some respect out of him but tonight is different, the history won't repeat itself. This is a new challenge Shawn and I am not the kid that you beat years ago, I am Shelton Benjamin, the HEW Heavyweight Champion and I demand some respect!

Jim Ross: “The time has come, easily one of the most highly anticipated match ups of recent memory! Team SWA = Triple H, Chris Sabin, Brock Lesnar, and the Hardyz!â€

Ricky Steamboat: “Team HEW = Chris Jericho, Test, Carlito, Syxx-Pac, and Justin Credible! And it all begins right now!â€

Team SWA vs. Team HEW
Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Chris Sabin and the Hardyz vs. Chris Jericho, Carlito, Test, Syxx-Pac and Justin Credible

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a 10 man elimination tag team match! The first team to eliminate all of the opposing team via pinfall, submission, count out or disqualification is the winner! Introducing first, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Chris Sabin, and Matt and Jeff the Hardyz! TEAM SWA!â€

(Triple H leads the charge down the ramp as the SWA fans in the crowd cheer while HEW fans boo. The rafters are shaking from the mixed reaction. Team SWA enter the ring and stare and pose for the SWA fans.)

Jay Madison: “Now introducing Team HEW! Chris Jericho, Test, Carlito, Syxx-Pac and Justin Credible!â€

(Jericho walks out first as the rest of the teammates follow. The same thing happens, the SWA fans boo them while HEW fans scream in approval. Jericho slides into the ring as the rest of his team climb onto the ring apron.)

Triple H and Chris Jericho circle the middle of the ring staring at each other. HHH moves in for a collar elbow tie up but Jericho connects with a kick to the mid section. Jericho grabs the head of HHH and drags him to an empty corner and slams his head into the top turnbuckle. Jericho turns HHH around and catches him with a few forearm shots to the face followed up by a series of relentless kicks to the stomach. The referee gets in between Jericho and HHH and tries to break it up in the corner, but Jericho lightly shoves him aside and begins to reign down punches to the head of HHH that drops him down to one knee. The referee grabs Jericho and pulls him out of the corner and warns him. Triple H uses the ropes to pull himself back up to his feet and as Jericho moves in he is caught with a boot to the mid section from HHH. Jericho backs up to the middle of the ring and HHH walks towards Jericho and grabs him from behind the head and drags him to the opposite empty corner. HHH slams Jericho’s head into the top turnbuckle and turns him around. HHH begins to unleash a flurry of right hands to the face of Jericho until the referee tells him to break it up. HHH drags Jericho to the middle of the ropes and whips him across the ring. Jericho bounces off the ropes and runs right into HHH who sends Jericho high into the air with a back body drop. HHH walks over to Jericho who has his back arched off the mat and grabs him by the head. HHH begins to make Jericho rise to his feet. As Jericho is on both feet he connects with a punch to the mid section of HHH. Jericho stands upright and connects with a hard right hand that knocks HHH back into the empty corner and drops him to one knee. Jericho walks over and places his boot across the throat of HHH and uses the top rope as leverage. The referee tries to pull Jericho off but to no avail and begins to count 1.…2.…3.…4.…and Jericho finally lowers his boot. Jericho backs up as HHH crawls on his knees along the middle rope. Jericho stops HHH in the middle of the ropes by stomping on his back. Jericho places HHH’s throat across the middle rope and steps up onto the back of HHH with both feet and grabs a hold of the top rope and drives HHH’s throat across the middle rope. The referee counts 1.…2.…3.…4.…and Jericho steps down and the referee backs Jericho up to the middle of the ring. Jericho walks over to HHH and slaps him across the face. Jericho runs back towards the ropes and HHH lifts himself off the middle rope and onto one knee. Jericho bounces off the ropes and run towards HHH and is caught with a thunderous clothesline from HHH. Both men lay in the middle of the ring and both of their corners are screaming for a tag. HHH and Jericho begin to stir and crawl towards their corners. Jericho reaches up and Carlito makes the tag to Jericho. HHH gets to his corner and Jeff Hardy gets the tag.

Carlito and Jeff Hardy enter the ring at the same time and Carlito runs towards Jeff and Jeff catches Carlito in an arm drag take over. Jeff keeps a hold of Carlito’s arm as he is on one knee. Jeff slowly picks up Carlito to his feet and wrings the arm of Carlito and pulls him into a side headlock. Carlito grabs Jeff around the waist and backs up against the ropes and pushes Jeff off. Jeff runs across the ring and bounce off the ropes Carlit stands in the middle of the ring and gets knocked down by a shoulder block from Jeff. Jeff runs to the side and bounces off the ropes and Carlito rolls onto his stomach and Jeff steps over him. Jeff bounces off the ropes again and Carlito rises up to his feet and leap frogs but Jeff stops himself. Jeff leaps up and as Carlito’s feet touch the mat, he is caught with a dropkick to the face from Jeff Hardy. Carlito hit’s the mat and Jeff crawls over and covers Carlito. The referee drops down and counts 1...and Carlito gets a shoulder up. Jeff sits up and Carlito begins to crawl towards the empty corner and uses the ropes to get to his feet. Jeff rises up to his feet and walks over to Carlito and connects with a kick to the mid section followed up by a few right forearm shots to the face. Jeff grabs the wrist of Carlito and whips him across the ring. Carlito runs toward the corner and reaches out and grabs the top rope and leaps up. Jeff catches the feet of Carlito instead of going underneath him and pulls Carlito away from the corner and he smashes face first into the mat. Jeff rolls Carlito over once again and the referee counts 1.…2.…and Test comes along the ring apron and stomps on the back of Jeff’s head to break up the count. Jeff sits up holding the back of his head as he rises to his feet. The referee is forcing Test back into the corner and Jeff looks at test and begins to walk over to the corner. Jeff is suddenly turned around by Carlito who attempts to kick Jeff in the gut but Jeff catches the foot of Carlito and tosses it to one side. Carlito spins around until he faces Jeff again and Jeff picks Carlito up and drops him down with a reverse atomic drop. Carlito falls back first onto the mat and Jeff grabs both feet of Carlito and leaps up and connects with the double leg drop to the groin of Carlito. Jeff than lateral presses Carlito and hooks both legs. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Carlito kicks out. Jeff sits up and rises to his feet and reaches down and grabs Carlito by the hair and begins to pick him up to his feet. Carlito connects with a right hand to the gut of Jeff. Carlito than grabs the wrist of Jeff as he rises to his feet and whips Hardy towards the corner as hard as he can. Jeff runs towards the corner and walks up the turnbuckles and leaps off the top with the Whisper in the Wind. Carlito moves out of the way and Jeff crashes and burns. Carlito covers Jeff once he hit’s the mat and the referee counts 1.…2.…and Jeff manages to get a shoulder up. Carlito gets to his feet and argues with the referee as Jeff manages to get to his feet. Carlito turns and catches Jeff Hardy with a right hand and back him up against the ropes. Carlito attempts to whip Jeff across the ring but Jeff reverses it. Jeff pulls Carlito towards him and kicks him in the mid section. Jeff grabs Carlito in a front facelock and than connects with the Twist of Fate on Carlito in the middle of the ring. Jeff gets to his feet and rolls Carlito over and positions him in the middle of the ring. Jeff runs over and tags in Matt Hardy. Matt enters the ring and Jeff runs to an empty corner and Matt runs to the opposite empty corner. They point to each other as the crowd explodes and they both leap off at the same time. Matt leaps off and connects with a leg drop and Jeff leaps off at the same time as Matt and connects with a frog splash. Matt crawls on top of Carlito while Jeff gets to his feet to make sure no one interferes. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…3!

Carlito has been Eliminated!

Test enters the ring and as Jeff is backing away, Test runs forwards and connects with a big boot to the face of Jeff Hardy knocking him down to the mat and causing him to roll out of the ring underneath the bottom rope. Matt see’s this and gets to his feet and turns Test around and begins to unleash a flurry of right hands to the face of Test. Matt grabs the wrist of Test and attempt to whip him but Test reverses it. Matt hit’s the ropes and Justin Credible kicks Matt in the back while he is against the ropes. Matt walks away from the ropes holding his back and test kick Matt in the gut and connects with a gut wrench suplex. Test reaches down and grabs Matt by the hair and picks him up to his feet. Test drags Matt over to an empty corner and slams the head of Matt into the top turnbuckle. Test pushes Matt back first into the corner and begins to connect with a vicious right hand followed up by a reverse elbow. Test steps back and grabs a hold of the top rope as he begins to connect with a series of kicks to the mid section of Matt. Test grabs the wrist of Matt and whips him across the ring. Matt hit’s the turnbuckles and Test charges from across the ring only to run into an elbow from Matt Hardy. Matt sits up on the top turnbuckle with his feet on the second rope. Test walks up to Matt and throws a right hand that is blocked. Matt answers back with a right hand of his own and grabs Test in a front facelock. Matt leaps off the second rope and connects with a tornado DDT. Both men lay in the middle of the ring as their corners cheer them on. Matt gets to his feet first and bends down and picks up Test to his feet. Matt connects with a few right hands to the face of Test and it backs him against the ropes. Matt grabs the wrist of Test and attempts to whip him across the ring but Test reverses it and pull Matt right into a knee into the mid section. Test lifts Matt into a gut wrench and turns it into a power bomb. Test gets to his feet and reaches down and grabs Matt Hardy by the hair. Test leaves Matt standing in the middle of the ring and runs back and bounces off the ropes and charges right through Matt with a shoulder block. Test looks over at Team SWA and flips them off. Lesnar attempts to get into the ring but the referee charges towards him to stop him. Test leans down to pick up Matt Hardy to his feet. Matt Hardy connects with a low blow and grabs Test in a front facelock. Matt turns and test shoves Matt away from him and Matt bounces off the ropes. Test stands up right runs towards Matt and connects with a thunderous Big Boot to the face of Matt Hardy. Test drops down and covers Matt while hooking the leg and the referee counts 1.…2.…3!

Matt Hardy is Eliminated!

Jeff Hardy begins to charge into the ring but is stopped by Brock Lesnar who enters the ring and stops Jeff. Jeff exit’s the ring and Lesnar stares at Test and both men meet in the middle of the ring staring at each other. Both men lock into a collar elbow tie up and both men try and out power the other. Lesnar finally gets the upper hand and drives test into an empty corner. The referee calls for a clean break and Lesnar begins to back up when Test throws a right hand that is blocked by Lesnar. Lesnar connects with a right hand of his own and lowers down and grabs a hold of the middle rope. Lesnar than begins to drive his shoulder into the gut of Test over and over again. Lesnar stands up and grabs the wrist of Test and whips him across the ring. Test hit’s the turnbuckles and Lesnar charges and Lesnar runs into a reverse elbow from Test. Lesnar backs up the middle of the ring and Test runs out of the corner and catches Lesnar with a clothesline knocking him down. Lesnar gets onto one knee and Test charges and knocks Lesnar down with yet another clothesline. Lesnar gets back up to his feet quickly as he stumbles back against the ropes. Test walks over to Lesnar and connects with a few right hands and whips him across the ring. Lesnar hit’s the ropes and Test throws up his boot but Lesnar holds onto the top rope stopping himself. Lesnar holds his jaw for a minute and looks at Test. Both men lock up in the middle o the ring in a collar elbow tie up once again and Test overpowers Lesnar and backs him into a corner. The referee calls for a break but suddenly Test connects with a knee lift to the gut of Lesnar. Test begins to unleash a series of reverse elbow shots. Test backs up and begins to connect with hard kick to the mid section of Lesnar over and over until Lesnar is sitting down on the mat. The referee pulls Test away and the corner and admonishes him. Lesnar uses the ropes to get to his feet and Test grabs the wrist of Lesnar and whips him across the ring. Test hit’s the turnbuckles so hard he walks out of the corner holding his back and Lesnar picks up Test and slams him down with a spine buster. Lesnar gets to his feet and drops an elbow to the chest of Test. Lesnar gets up immediately and drops yet another elbow into the chest of Test. Lesnar gets up and stomps on Test until Test rolls over to the ropes and begins to pick himself up. Lesnar walks over and picks Test up to his feet and pulls him into a corner and connects with a few more shoulder blocks. Lesnar grab the wrist of Test and whips him across the ring with so much velocity, Test hit’s the turnbuckles and than falls face first onto the mat holding his back. Lesnar walks over to Test and picks him up by his hair. Lesnar drags test over to the middle of the rope and whips Test across the ring. Test bounces off the ropes and Lesnar attempts a clothesline but Test ducks underneath it. Test bounces off the ropes again as Lesnar turns around and Test attempts a clothesline. Lesnar ducks under it and wraps his arms around the waist of Test and sends him over with a back suplex. Lesnar stands up and smiles looking down at Test who is slowly stirring. Test grabs a hold of Lesnar’s kneepad and begins to pull himself to his feet. Lesnar connects with a forearm to the back of Test. Lesnar grabs Test by the hair and begins to pick him up but Test connects with a right hand to the gut of Lesnar. Test stands up and as he does, he picks up Lesnar and drops him down in a reverse atomic drop. Test runs back and bounces off the ropes and as he gets close to Lesnar, Lesnar scoops up Test and power slams him down to the mat. Lesnar stays down on the mat and hooks the leg of Test. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Syxx-Pac climbs into the ring and connects with a kick to the top of Lesnar’s head breaking the pin up. Lesnar gets up and walks towards the Team HEW corner and Syxx-Pac is calling Lesnar on. Test is up on his feet and lands a clubbing forearm to the back of Lesnar. Lesnar hunches over and Test grabs the wrist of Lesnar and ducks it in between his legs.
Test hooks the far arm of Lesnar and lifts him up onto his shoulder and turns and walks towards the middle of the ring. Lesnar slides off the shoulder of Test and grabs him in a waist lock. Lesnar attempts a German suplex but Test blocks it by hooking his leg behind Lesnar’s calf. Test throws back a few reverse elbow shots to the face of Lesnar. Lesnar releases the waist lock and back up a bit holding his jaw. Both men turn and walk towards each other once more and Test connects with a kick to the mid section. Test turns Lesnar to his side and sticks hi arm between his legs. Test picks Lesnar up for the pump handle slam and drives Lesnar down to the mat in the middle of the ring. Test immediately covers Lesnar and the referee counts 1.…2.…and Lesnar gets a shoulder up. Test slams his hands on the mat and looks at the referee. Test gets to his feet and walks over to the rope. Test dares Lesnar to get up as he slaps his hand on his leg. Lesnar stirs and begins to rise to his feet. Lesnar gets to his feet and turns around Test charges. Test attempts the big boot but Lesnar ducks underneath it. Test turns around and Lesnar picks Test up onto his shoulders. Lesnar walks to the middle of the ring and connects with the F5. Lesnar covers Test and the referee counts 1.…2.…3!

Test has been eliminated!

Syxx-Pac climbs up the turnbuckles and stand perched on the top turnbuckle as Lesnar slowly begins to get back onto his feet. Once Lesnar is on his feet, Syxx-Pac leaps off the top rope and nails Lesnar with a spinning heel kick. Syxx-Pac immediately covers Lesnar and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Lesnar forcefully kicks out. Syxx-Pac looks at Lesnar stunned and hurries back over to his corner and tags in Justin Credible. Justin Credible enters the ring and stands poised in the corner. Lesnar slowly gets up once again and Credible connects with a super kick to the jaw of Lesnar. Justin Credible poses and looks to Syxx-Pac bragging. Syxx-Pac points and Lesnar is already beginning to stir. Credible immediately tags in Jericho. Jericho rushes into the ring as Lesnar is on one knee. Jericho runs up behind Lesnar and connects with a bulldog, driving the head of Lesnar into the mat. Jericho rolls Lesnar over onto his back and runs towards the ropes. Jericho leaps onto the middle rope and springs off with a Lionsault. Jericho sits up holding his get and Lesnar slowly begins to turn onto his side. Jericho backs up and tags in Syxx-Pac. Syxx-Pac runs in and as Lesnar in hunched over on both feet barely, Syxx-Pac grabs Lesnar by the head and connects with the X-Factor. Syxx-Pac covers Lesnar and the referee counts 1.…2.…3!

Brock Lesnar has been Eliminated!

Jeff Hardy enters the ring and Syxx-Pac looks at Jeff ad both men runs towards each other. Syxx-Pac catches Jeff with a running clothesline knocking Jeff down to the mat. Syxx-Pac begins to stomp away on the back Jeff’s head and shoulders. Jeff gets up to one knee and back himself into a corner where Syxx-Pac begins to connect with a series to kicks to the ribs. Syxx-Pac grabs the wrist of Jeff and whips him across the ring. Syxx-Pac charges at Jeff but Jeff runs out of the corner and catches Syxx-Pac with a flying head scissor hurricanrana. Syxx-Pac gets up as soon as Jeff does and receives a kick to the mid section. Jeff scoops Syxx-Pac up and slams him down to the mat across from an empty turnbuckle. Jeff exits through the middle and top rope and grabs the top rope. Jeff leaps over the top rope and springboards off the back of his thighs into a modified moonsault onto Syxx-Pac. Jeff hooks the leg and the referee counts 1.…and Syxx-Pac kicks out. Jeff gets up and picks up Syxx-Pac to his feet and drags him to the middle of the ropes. Jeff connects with a right forearm and grabs the wrist of Syxx-Pac and whips him across the ring. Syxx-Pac bounces off the ropes as Jeff moves to the middle of the ring and attempts a reverse elbow but Syxx-Pac ducks underneath it. Syxx-Pac bounces off the ropes once again and Jeff turns around and leaps up to catch Syxx-Pac in a hurricanrana but Syxx-Pac catches Jeff Hardy and slams him down to the mat with a power bomb. Syxx-Pac taunts Triple H and Sabin in their corner as Jeff slowly begins to stir. Jeff is on his hands and knees and Syxx-Pac connects with a few boots to the back of the head driving Jeff back into the mat. Jeff rolls onto his back and Syxx-Pac runs towards the ropes. Syxx-Pac bounces off the ropes and quickly drops down with a leg drop across the throat of Jeff. Syxx-Pac than sits Jeff up and locks in a reverse chin lock. After a few moments Jeff turns to his side and gets back up onto one knee. Jeff rises up to both feet and connects with a few elbows to the mid section of Syxx-Pac. Syxx-Pac releases the hold and Jeff runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Syxx-Pac stands up straight just in time to receive a running dropkick to the chest. Both men slowly make it to their feet. Jeff makes it up a tad bit quicker and walks over to Syxx-Pac and connects with a kick to the mid section. Jeff grabs the wrist of Syxx-Pac and attempts to whip him into an empty corner but Syxx-Pac reverses it. Jeff runs towards the corner and walks up the turnbuckles. Syxx-Pac runs towards Jeff and Jeff leaps off the top turnbuckle in a moonsault and lands on his feet in the middle of the ring. Syxx-Pac turns around and Jeff charges towards Syxx-Pac only to be caught in the face with a spinning wheel kick. Syxx-Pac does a martial arts pose in the middle of the ring while Jeff crawls towards the bottom turnbuckle and rests against it. Syxx-Pac walks over and places his foot across the throat of Jeff and the referee counts 1.…2.…3.…4.…and Syxx-Pac releases the hold and bends down and grabs Jeff by the hair and stands him up in the corner. Syxx-Pac connects with two kicks to the gut followed up by a spinning wheel kick that catches Jeff right on the jaw and drops him down to sitting on the mat with his head against the bottom turnbuckle. Syxx-Pac walks across the ring signaling for the Bronco Buster. Chris Sabin attempts to enter the ring but the referee rushes over and stops him. Syxx-Pac runs across the ring and connects with the Bronco Buster. Syxx-Pac calls in Justin Credible and Justin enters the ring. Syxx-Pac picks up Jeff Hardy to his feet and Justin Credible walks in and lifts Jeff up in a military press. The referee turns around and see’s Justin credible who drops Jeff Hardy down to the mat instantly. The referee forces Justin Credible out of the ring and as Syxx-Pac stands there in disbelief, Sabin rushes back into the ring and kicks Syxx-Pac in the mid section and picks him up onto his shoulders. Sabin crosses the feet of Syxx-Pac and drives him down with the Cradle Shock. Sabin rolls out of the ring underneath the bottom rope and Jeff gets to his feet. Jeff, holding his side, walks over to a corner and begins to climb the ropes. The referee turns and Jeff leaps off the top rope and connects with the Swanton Bomb on Syxx-Pac. Jeff remains laying on top of Syxx-Pac and the referee counts 1.…2.…3!

Syxx-Pac has been eliminated!

Justin Credible enters the ring and points to Sabin. He signals for Sabin to come into the ring. Sabin reaches out for the tag and Jeff drawls on his knees holding his ribs with one arm and tags in Chris Sabin. Both men circle the middle of the ring staring at one another. Both men move in and lock into a collar elbow tie up. Both men cannot gain any leverage and break it up. Credible reaches out and slaps Sabin across the face. Sabin stands there for a second and than connects with a right leg kick to the thigh of Credible. Sabin begins to unleash a series of right hands to the face of Credible back him into an empty corner. Sabin grabs the wrist of Credible and whips him across the ring. Credible hits the turnbuckles and Sabin runs across the ring and connects with a running Yakuza kick to the face of Credible in the corner. Sabin gets his leg free and backs up as Credible stumbles out of the corner, Sabin scoops Credible up and sets him up in a tree of woe. Sabin walks across the ring and turns suddenly and runs across the ring. Sabin leaps up with the hesitation dropkick and connects with the face of Credible. Credible falls from the tree of woe onto the mat . Sabin points to Triple H and Jericho and than points both of his thumbs towards himself smirking. Sabin walks over to Credible and begins to pick him up to his feet. Sabin picks up Credible onto his shoulders and crosses the feet of Credible. Sabin spins Credible off his shoulders and connects with the Cradle Shock. Sabin hooks the leg of Credible and the referee counts 1.…2.…3!

Justin Credible has been eliminated!

Chris Sabin leaps to his feet and starts to celebrate like he just won the World title. Jericho enters the ring and Jericho turns Sabin around and begins to unleash a barrage of forearm shots to the face backing Sabin up to the ropes. Jericho grabs the wrist of Sabin and whips him across the ring. Sabin bounces off the ropes only to run into a knee lift to his abdomen. Sabin stands the hunched over and Jericho runs by Sabin, bounces off the ropes and bulldogs Sabin into the middle of the ring. Jericho gets onto his feet and runs towards the ropes as Sabin rolls onto his back holding his forehead. Jericho leaps onto the middle rope and springboard moonsault off the middle rope and connects with the Lionsault. Jericho hooks the leg of Sabin and the referee counts 1.…2.…3!

Chris Sabin has been eliminated!

Jeff Hardy enters the ring and looks at Jericho. Hardy and Jericho circle each other in the middle of the ring and eventually lock into a collar elbow tie up. Neither one of them can get the upper hand and break the hold and back away from each other. Both men move into the middle of the ring once again and Jericho connects with a kick to the mid section of Jeff and grabs his wrist and holds him in an arm wringer. Jericho pulls Jeff into a side headlock. Jeff grabs Jericho across the waist and pulls him back against the ropes and pushes Jericho off. Jericho bounces off the ropes as Hardy moves to the middle of the ring. Jericho shoulder blocks Hardy knocking him down to the mat. Jericho runs to the side and Hardy gets up to his feet. Jericho bounces off the ropes and runs into Hardy and knocks him down with a shoulder block once again. Jericho runs to the ropes yet again. Hardy gets to his feet as Jericho bounces off the ropes. Hardy catches Jericho with an arm drag. Jericho gets to his feet and Hardy runs towards Jericho and leaps at his side and rolls him up with an inside cradle. The referee drops down and counts 1.…and Jericho kicks out. Both men quickly get to their feet and Hardy throws a kick to gut of Jericho but Jericho catches the foot of Hardy. Hardy leaps off and connects with the spinning mule kick to the chest of Jericho knocking him back and against the ropes. Hardy gets to his feet and charges Jericho. Jericho ducks down and back body drops Hardy over the top rope but Hardy manages to get a hold of the top rope and lands on the ring apron. Jericho connects with a few forearms to the face of Hardy. Jericho than runs to the corner and leaps onto the middle rope and attempts the triangle dropkick but Hardy ducks and runs along the ring apron. Jericho crashes face first into the mat. Hardy walks to the corner and begins to climb up the turnbuckles. Hardy stands perched on the top turnbuckle as Jericho slowly gets to his feet. Jericho gets to his feet and turns around and Hardy leaps off the top rope with a cross body. Hardy connects and drives Jericho into the ground but Jericho keeps the momentum going and hooks both legs of Jeff along with a hold of his tights. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…3!

Jeff Hardy has been eliminated!

Triple H stands on the ring apron nodding his head and enters the ring. Jericho gets to his feet looking at HHH and nods. Both men meet in the middle of the ring and begin to exchange a series of right hands. HHH gets the better of the exchange and Jericho is backed up against the ropes. HHH connects with a knife edge chop and suddenly Jericho grabs HHH by the head and pulls him into the ropes and lands a few knife edge chops of his own. Jericho grabs the wrist of HHH and attempts to whip him across the ring but HHH reverses it. Jericho bounces off the ropes and HHH attempts a clothesline but Jericho ducks under it. Jericho bounces off the ropes and HHH turns and runs towards Jericho and connects with a running knee lift to the jaw of Jericho. HHH stands there and reaches down and grabs Jericho by the head and drags him over to a corner and slams Jericho’s head into the top rope. HHH leans down and begins to connect with a series of shoulder blocks to the gut of Jericho. HHH stands up and grabs Jericho by the head and drags him to the middle of the ring and grabs him in a front facelock. HHH throws Jericho’s arm over his shoulder and lifts him up and holds him there in a delayed vertical suplex. HHH than drops Jericho down to the mat after a moment and he gets to his feet. HHH walks to a corner and holds his arms in the air and does the crotch chop and walks to the middle of the ring and drops his knee across the forehead of Jericho. HHH crawls over and covers Jericho and hooks his leg. The referee counts 1.…2.…and Jericho kicks out.

HHH immediately mounts Jericho and begins to connect with straight right hands to the face of Jericho until the referee pulls him off. Jericho is bleeding from the mouth a bit as HHH grabs him by the hair and lifts him up to his feet. Once on his feet Jericho connects with a right hand to the gut of HHH. Jericho stands up right and connects with a right hand to the face followed by a knife edge chop that backs HHH against the ropes. Jericho grabs the wrist of HHH and whips him across the ring. HHH bounces off the ropes and Jericho bends down in the middle of the ring and HHH runs towards Jericho and grabs him in a front facelock and drives him down to the mat with a DDT. HHH sits up and looks over at Jericho and stands up slowly. HHH walks over and grabs both legs of Jericho and steps over and around one attempting a Figure Four but Jericho uses one leg to push HHH off of him. Both men get to their feet at the same time and HHH attempts a clothesline but Jericho ducks under the it. HHH turns around and walks right into a knife edge chop. Jericho follows it up with a forearm shot to the face of HHH and pushes him back against the ropes. Jericho whips HHH across the ring and HHH bounces off the ropes. Jericho runs towards HHH and connects with a reverse elbow shot. HHH gets to his feet and Jericho walks towards HHH and connects with a kick to the mid section of HHH followed by another forearm shot to the face backing HHH into a corner. Jericho grabs the wrist of HHH and attempts to whip him across the ring but HHH reverses it and sends Jericho into the corner. HHH chares Jericho but Jericho lifts his boot and it catches HHH right on the jaw causing him to turn around and hold his jaw. Jericho lifts himself up and sits on the top turnbuckle. HHH turns around and Jericho leaps off the middle rope and catches HHH with a missile dropkick. Jericho crawls over and covers HHH with his far leg hooked and the referee counts 1.…2.…and HHH kicks out.

Jericho looks up at the referee in disbelief and begins to argue with him that is was three. Jericho turns to HHH who is on his knees and grabs him by his hair. Jericho picks HHH up to his feet and connects with a right hand and pushes HHH against the ropes and whips him across the ring. HHH bounces off the ropes and Jericho attempts a clothesline but HHH ducks under it. Jericho turns around and receives a kick to the mid section and HHH puts his head in between his legs. The SWA fans cheer loudly but than Jericho starts to underhook his arms but Jericho breaks free and grabs HHH behind the knees. Jericho double leg take downs HHH to the mat and stands holding his legs. Jericho attempts to turn HHH over for the Walls of Jericho but HHH fights it as Jericho tries to turn him. The HEW fans pop cheering Jericho on to lock in the Walls of Jericho. HHH continues to fight it off Jericho leans back and catapults HHH and he goes face first into the top turnbuckle. Jericho gets to his feet and HHH stumbles and turns around almost out on his feet. Jericho runs towards HHH and connects with the Code Breaker. The HEW fans explode and cheer as Jericho covers HHH. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and HHH gets his foot on the bottom rope and the SWA fans cheer as the HEW fans match and boo.

Jericho slaps the mat in complete frustration and stands up shaking his head looking down at The Game. Jericho bends down and grabs HHH by the hair and lifts him to his feet and connects with a right hand and pushes him against the ropes and than whips him across the ring. HHH bounces off the rope and Jericho bends down and is caught with a face buster from HHH. Jericho lays back on the mat as HHH is on his hands and knees. HHH slowly gets up and walks over to Jericho and grabs him by his hair and begins to pick him up to his feet. Jericho breaks free of HHH’s grip and runs back bounces off the ropes an connects with a spinning heel kick knocking HHH down. Jericho gets back onto his feet quickly and runs towards the ropes. Jericho leaps onto the middle rope and goes for the Lionsault but HHH gets his knees up. Jericho lands ribs first across HHH’s knee and is on his knees holding his ribs. HHH gets to his feet and sticks Jericho’s head in between his legs and bends down and grabs the tights of Jericho and picks him up to his feet. HHH double underhooks his arms as the SWA fans cheer loudly and HHH leaps up and drives Jericho’s head into the mat with a Pedigree. HHH rolls Jericho over and the referee counts 1.…2.…3!

Jerry Lawler: “SWA comes out on top! There’s your unity Snow!

Al Snow: “Yeah well Jericho went down fighting. He showed true heart and fought for HEW.â€

Jim Ross: “There is no doubt about that. Jericho showing the heart of a champion and fighting against what seemed like insurmountable odds! I have all the respect in the world for Jericho!â€

Ricky Steamboat: “Very true. The heart of a lion. Although now it is time for the Main event of the evening! Shelton Benjamin vs. Shawn Michaels!â€

HEW Heavyweight Champion Shelton Benjamin vs. SWA World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels

The crowd were really excited for the main event as they make some noise as they wait for the champions to arrive. Half of the crowd inside the arena cheers for Shelton as the other half chants HBK. Then the HEW ring announcer, Jay Madison and SWA ring announcer, Lillian Garcia then enters the ring for the introductions.

Jay Madison and Lillian Garcia (in unison): The following Main Event match is scheduled for one fall and it's a Champion vs. Champion match!

crowd pops...

Shelton Benjamin's music then hits as the HEW supporters pops as the HEW Heavyweight Champion makes his way to the arena.

Jay Madison: Introducing first, from Orangeburg, South Carolina, he's the current and reigning HEW Heavyweight Champion, Shelton Benjamin!

The crowd continues to cheer for the champ as he walks down the ramps and he enters the ring and waits for his opponent's arrival.

Then Shawn Michael's "I’m a Sexy Boy" theme hits the stage as the SWA supporters make some noise for the arrival of their SWA Champion.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from San Antonio, Texas, he's you SWA World Heavyweight Champion, the Showstopper, the Icon, Heart Break Kid! Shawn Michaels!

Shawn enters the arena and he does his usual routine at the ramps as fireworks bursts behind him. Shawn then enters the ring as Shelton waits for him at the corner.

The two then meet up at the center of the ring, face to face, nose to nose, as the ref calls for the bell to finally start the match. The crowd are excited as they starts chanting both champion's names as they face off. The two traded some words at first and then Shelton offers a handshake on the Showstopper but Shawn didn't accepted the offer but instead he slaps Shelton in the face. The ring then explodes as Shelton answers back with series of punches to the Shawn's head and the SWA Champ fights back with his own. The two traded some fists until Shawn hits a knee on Shelton's gut and then he throws some backhand chops at him as the crowd starts to shout, "WOOOO!". Shawn then throws Shelton to the ropes as the HEW Champ bounces back and knocks Shawn down with a big reverse elbow. Shelton then grabs his opponent up to his feet and he starts throwing Michaels with his own knife edge chops to his chest. Shawn then fights back and he throws some forearms and punches to his opponent's head. Shawn then throws his opponent to the ropes and Shelton bounces off as the SWA Champ charges in and Shelton frog leaps over Shawn to escape the attack. Shelton then turns around and Shawn goes for an early Sweet Chin Music as Shelton manages to block it and counters HBK with a roundhouse kick straight to his head. Shelton then grabs his opponent up to his feet as Shawn pulls his leg and drops Shelton down the mat. Shawn then gets up and he grabs his legs for a boston crab attempt but Shelton kicks him out. Michaels gets up and Shelton follows as both men goes for another lock up. Shawn then kicks Shelton to his midsection for a suplex but Shelton manages to block it with his leg and counters Shawn with his own suplex but Shawn manages to escape up from his shoulders and he lands his feet back to the canvass. Shawn then goes for a clothesline as Shelton ducks and catches HBK with a T-Bone Suplex attempt but Shawn shoves him away and he charges him with a Lou Thez press followed by some series of punches to his head.

Shawn then gets up and raises his arm to the crowd and they make some noise. Shawn then grabs his opponent up to his feet as Shelton fights back and he charges in as HBK catches him and the goes for another lock up. Shelton then takes HBK down with a hip toss and he applies a headlock on the Legendary Showstopper. Shawn tries to escape as he starts throwing some punches at the back of Shelton's head. Shawn then lifts his legs up and he hooks Shelton's head with it and he grabs his arm and finall applies the triangle hold on the HEW Champion. Shawn the applies more pressure on to his opponent as Shelton tries to find a way to escape the submission hold. Shelton then tries to get up and reaches the ropes to break the submission. Both men then get up and Shelton charges Shawn and he hits the Showstopper with a hard knocking clothesline. Shelton then goes for the first cover in the match, 1... 2... and Shawn kicks out. Shelton then grabs his opponent up to his feet and he grabs his to his thights for a bear hug but Shawn quickly escapes from the lock after throwing some elbows to his opponent's head. Shawn then throws some backhand chops and he whips Shelton to the ropes. The HEW Champ then bounces off the ropes as Shawn catches him with an armdrag but Shelton blocks it and he hits Shawn with a knee to his midsection. Shelton then throws HBK to the ropes and he bounces off and the HEW Champ attempts for a backbody drop but HBK counters him by kicking him at the side of his head. Shawn then starts throwing some forearms and then he goes for a clothesline but Shelton ducks and then he locks him in the waist and hits him with a German Suplex. Shelton then gets up and he taunts for the crowd and his fans cheers.

Shelton then waits for Shawn to get up and then he grabs him and attempts for another T-bone but Shawn counters him by throwing some punches to his head. Shelton then whips Shawn to the corner and he flips over the top rope. Shawn then lies at the corner as Shelton grabs him and he sits him up the top turnbuckle. Shelton then gets up of the top turnbuckle for a superplex attempt. Shawn then fights back by throwing Shelton some punches to the head. Shelton then lost his balance and he falls down the mat. Shawn then gets up of the turnbuckle as Shelton recovers his senses and he quickly follows Shawn by jumping up the top turnbuckle and nails Shawn with a belly to back suplex. The crowd pops after Shelton throws the SWA Champion over the top turnbuckle. Shelton then tries to get up after delivering the huge suplex while Shawn is still down the mat. Shelton pulls HBK near the corner and he climbs up the top rope again as he attempts for a 450 splash which he has been rarely used in a match. Shelton goes for the 450 splash but Shawn manages to move away from it and Shelton crashes down the canvass. Shawn then gets up and he climbs up the top turnbuckle and he goes for a high moonsault and hits Shelton down the mat. The crowd explodes and starts cheering both men as Shawn Michaels goes for the cover, 1... 2... and Shelton unbelievably kicks out. Shawn then gets up as Shelton tries to get back to his senses. Shawn then grabs Shelton up to his feet and he starts throwing some backhand chops once again. Shawn then whips his opponent as Shelton reverses it and he whips Shawn to the corner. Shelton then goes for a stinger splash as Shawn gets out of it and Shelton hits his chest to the top turnbuckle. Shawn then starts throwing his opponent another series of knife edge chops and then he whips him out of the corner and hits Shelton with a hard knocking clothesline and covers, 1... 2... and Shelton kicks out.

Shawn then gets up and he grabs Shelton up to his feet as he starts throwing some punches but Shelton fights back by kicking Shawn at the midsection and he he starts throwing Shawn with his own series of punches. Shawn then fights back by throwing him with another series of punches as Shelton whips him to the ropes. Shawn bounces back and he knocks Shelton down with a flying forearm. The two are now down at the mat when suddenly Shawn nips up back to his feet as the crowd pops. Shawn then goes toward his opponent as Shelton nips up as well. Shelton then charges in as Shawn catches him with a reverse atomic drop. Shawn then starts throwing some punches and then he runs and bounces off the ropes and hits Shelton with a knocking clothesline. Shawn then starts to taunt at the crowd as they go wild while the Showstopper climbs up the turnbuckle and he hits Shelton with the diving elbow drop. Shawn then gets up after hitting the HEW Champ with the elbow drop and he walks toward the corner as the crowd hypes as they already knew what's on Shawn Michael's head. Shawn then starts stomping as he tunes up the band and the crowd cheers while Shelton tries to get up on his feet. Shelton then turns around as Shawn goes for the Sweet Chin Music but Shelton manages to block it and then he shoves Michaels away. The SWA Champion then charges in as Shelton catches him with a huge Samoan Drop. Shelton then gets up and he shouts at the crowd as they pop and they cheer the HEW Champion. Shelton then goes to the apron and waits for Shawn to get up. Shawn is finally up to his feet but the Showstopper still have no idea where he is right now as Shelton goes for a springboard crossbody as Shawn counters and hits Shelton with the Sweet Chin Music from the midair and covers, 1... 2... 21/2... and Shelton kicks out.

Shawn can't believe what just happened as he tries to get back on his feet with some help on the ropes. He pulls himself up as Shelton gets up as well. Shawn then charges in and he throws Shelton with some backhand chops again as Shelton fights back and he kicks Shawn at the midsection and he attempts for a T-Bone but Shawn takes him down and then he tries to capitalize the champion with the Sharpshooter but Shelton starts throwing some punches to his opponent's head until he finally knocks Shawn down and he escapes from the Sharpshooter. Shelton then gets up and he grabs his opponent to his feet as Shawn shoves him and he starts throwing some punches to the HEW Champion. Shelton then grabs his arm and he pulls him towards and he wraps his arm around Shawn and he throws him with an overhead belly to belly suplex and Shawn manages to land back to his feet. Shelton then turns as HBK goes for another Sweet Chin Music but Shelton side steps and then he kicks him to his midsection and he connects him with the T-bone Suplex and covers, 1... 2... 21/2... and Shawn kicks out. The crowd goes nuts after seeing the two champions kicking out each others finisher. The two are exhausted and they are down at the mat as the ref starts to count, 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... and Shelton pulls himself up at the ropes and Shawn then follows.

Shelton then grabs his opponent and he attempts for another T-bone but Shawn fights back by throwing him some elbows at the back of his head. Shelton then releases him and he holds his head as Shawn charges in and he knocks Shelton with a hard knocking clothesline. Shawn then gets up and waits for Shelton to get up. Shawn then charges in as Shelton catches him with a spinebuster attempt but Shawn counters and hits Shelton with a swinging DDT. Shawn then gets up and he looks very furious as he wants to end the match. Shelton then gets up as Shawn goes for another Sweet Chin Music but Shelton ducks and he whips Shawn to the corner. Shelton then charges in and he hits HBK with a stinger splash. Shelton then pulls Shawn away of the corner and he catches him for the T-bone but HBK counters him with a small package, 1... and Shelton kicks out. Shelton then nips up as Shawn follows and he attacks as Shelton catches him and he finally connects the T-bone Suplex and covers, 1... 2... 3... and Shelton Benjamin wins the match.

The crowd can't believe it as they start chanting the HEW Champion's name as the pyros explode and confetti come out from the ceiling while Shelton Benjamin's theme starts to play. Shelton gets up and he can't believe that he just beat the Legendary Shawn Michaels in the ring. Shawn then tries to get up as the HEW Champion offers a hand and Shawn pulls himself up with the help from Shelton. HBK then extends his arm to the winner of the match and Shelton accepts it and shakes the Showstopper's hand and they embrace at the center of the ring as the crowd pops much louder. Shawn then raises Shelton's arm high as the show ends.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Next Gen Hart Foundation vs The Punk and Styles Connection: Teddy was really heelish here, I liked it. You played him off really cockily, with his moves like slaps. Pretty basic match, with the right team winning :shifty: An old long Andrew match lol.

Sir William Regal promo: Neat little promo, nice and heelish. Builds up Flair vs Regal well.

Sir William Regal vs Ric Flair: This is how this one should have gone, as Flair wasn't a main event guy in SWA. A nice brutal match, which really showed off the aggression of Regal.

Stevie Richards promo: I liked this, as it had Stevie arrogant like always for you Levi. Seems like he has to beat Rhino to me.

Brothers of Destruction vs The Acolytes: ROFL @ Bradshaw getting pinned. He should have never left SWA :shifty: Slow paced because it was just big men, and that's not really my favourite thing to watch or envision.

Edge promo: I remember starting Anarchy and being disgusted that Edge was only IC Champion :smh Anyway, nice heel promo again. It seems only heels are having promos lol. Very in character, very good.

Stevie Cool vs Rhino: This one was predictable, although I must say there were some nice spots in here, like the belly to belly suplex through the table, or Rhino crashing and burning through the table HEW has caught back up to SWA :smh COME ON SWA!!!

Chris Sabin/Triple H promo: I used to love the old cocky Sabin is SWA lol. Nice little promo, although I don't think Tripper should have buried his partner. Than again, it is Triple H >_>

Samoa Joe vs Rosey: lol PWNT

Edge vs Petey Williams: Both men got their fair share of offense, although I must say I am disappointed that Petey won. Nce finish none the less, in what was a pretty good match.

Shelton Benjamin promo: Nice little underdog promo, with Shelton talking about how he was the kid who idolised Shawn. Can't wait for thr main event.

Team SWA (YAY) vs Team HEW (BOO): It all flowed pretty well, with good transitioning which can be hard with so many men in the ring. Lesnar being eliminated so early is a disgrace. He is the NEW Champion lol. Anyway, I think the match type was right for the length, and the eliminations came at the right times. Jericho actually looked like he had a chance, as he was booked nice and strong, but alas it was not to be. SWA ftw!

Shelton Benjamin vs Shawn Michaels: Everything about this was made out to be huge. From the beginning with the announcer's. Both men got great amount of offenses, as this was a nice long back and forth match. The finish was pretty damn good, and it was quick and sudden, after a few reverses. A nice way to cap off the great Cross Over.

AC: This was a monumental event, and in a way, I feel it lived up to it. The time we had to wait definitelty will affect how many reviews come out of this, but you should get quite a few. HEW had to win, as it is active, unlike SWA. Anyway, well done guys, I'm glad to see this done.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
ight, I'll do the complete review because it was so awesome.

Punk & Styles vs Hart & Smith - The match started off slowly, and it built up to the ending pretty nicely. As things went on, it got better with counters and bigger moves. The ending wasn't great, but it was still good. Surprised that the Hart Foundation got the win. Nice match though.

Regal promo - Set up promo.

Regal vs Flair - Flair bled, which was good. I wasn't expecting anything else here than a win by Regal, because he's done more in HEW. the way he won was pretty sick too, I liked it.

Stevie Richards - his promo was good, it actually showed personality, highlighting their ECW years.

BOD vs Acolytes - I wasn't expecting anything else. The match was actually fairly competitive for most of the match though.

Edge - Short, but sweet promo. It showed Edge's heelishness, and what he's going to do to Petey.

Stevie vs Rhyno - It was a nice hardcore match. I was thinking of a Stevie Cool win, the promo before made it seem like it.

Sabin/HHH - Pretty funny bit by HHH, and Sabin's cocky attitude is something I haven't seen before.

Joe vs Rosey - Joe 8 Rosey.

Petey vs Edge - A pretty surprising HEW win. It was another good match that built up nicely to the end. I wouldn't say the HEW win was disappointing, it was just out of the blue.

Shelton promo - got over Shelton as a face, and his history with HBK.

Team SWA vs Team HEW - This was just amazing. You used everyone well, and I don't think that it could've been done any better. Having 10 guys in the ring is tough, but it still was a really good match. SWA getting the win was good, they had way more star power IMO.

Benjamin vs HBK - This was a great, great match. The hype that was done for this made it what it was. The moves in the match seemed really clean, and it flowed flawlessly. The ending sequence was just great, with a bunch of reversals and near finishes. A great way to end the show, and have HEW win.

The Verdict - This was a GREAT Show, and it was definitely worth the wait. Everything flowed well from match to promo. I think this could be the blueprint of some other BTB vs BTB feuds, this was really one of a kind. Great job guys, I'm hoping to see more from the SWA side of things in the future.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
The Next Generation Hart Foundation versus The Punk, and Styles Connection: Love both teams. This match had a nice flow to it, and as BKB pointed out. Teddy being heelish was cool. Theres something about a heelish cannadian that is just awesome. Seventh best match for me.

Sir Willam Regal promo on Flair: Good promo. 'Nuff said

Sir William Regal versus Ric Flair: I enjoyed this match so much. Two great wrestlers, great ending, brutal match. I wouldv'e done it differently, by showing Regal's aggression(like you did), but have Flair calm his ass down, and maybe having Regal get the win with the Regal Stretch, or even the Figure Four? Forth Best match for me.

Stevie Richards promo on Rhino: I liked the referring to ECW alot. I like how he blamed Rhino in a way for the bankruptcy. Underrated promo in a way. Just to short, and the end was weird.

The Brothers of Destruction versus The Acolytes: Rofl at BKB laughing at Bradshaw getting pinned. But as Tomko would say "NO". Good match. The slow pace was acceptable. Third favorite match for me.

Edge promo on Williams, and D'Amore: Lol.. Just lol... Edge made fun of D-Amore being fat :roflmao: What a dick.

Hardcore Brawl; Stevie Cool versus Rhino: I don't think this one was obvious. I mean Rhino couldv'e put up one hell of a fight. Then again, Stevie is the hardcore champion so yeah lol. Cool spots in here. The ending couldv'e been a bit more extreme. But it was ok. Fifth match of the night..

Chris Sabin, and Triple H promo: I thought this meant Sabin would screw Triple H, or something. Also, what exactly is pie face?

Samoa Joe versus Rosey: Wow.. Uh the main eventer got pinned by a x-division star. I thought this would be a good match :/ I mean it was ok, but it couldv'e been alot better. Especially, since this was such a big pay per view. Eigth match of the night.

Petey Williams versus Edge: I actually was about to think of booking this for NWE in the future. I love both talents. I just don't really see Edge as the upper mid card heel he was in SWA. I'm to used to the main event jackass. But this was good I guess. I was going for SWA here, but it ended with the Cannadian Destroyer actually destroying a Cannadian. I rank it the sixth best match of the night.

Shelton Benjamin promo on match with Michaels: It was very realistic, and all. I thought that both of these guys were faces, but I don't know. Benjamin demanding respect was kind of heelish. Anyways, good promo :good:

Team SWA versus Team HEW: My favorite match of the night. I pictured everything happening. Except, Matt Hardy doing that frogsplash on Carlito, which was some what out of character for me. I have a feeling Levi wrote this. Anyways, usually I'd complain about seeing X-Pac/Syyxx Pac elminate Lesnar, but it was ok here. I loved how you had that last shot of hope for Jericho in the end, which made him look great. Usually, the under dog would win, but Jericho lost, and it was a shocker for me. The ending was good, it couldv'e looked somewhat rushed, but it didn't it made it show Jerhico's fatigue, and how tired he was. Great match. Match of the Year nominee? Maybe.

Shawn Michaels versus Shelton Benjamin: I really liked this match. Not as good as the five on five match. But this one had me on my toes constantly. The ending was truley epic. If this was to happen in real life, this would be bigger than the Rock, and Hogan's legendary stare down. A hug wouldv'e made it better :grin: lol but really, this was amazing. Shelton winning it for HEW, and evening up the score was amazing. Second best match of the night.

Overall Thoughts: This was monumental in so many ways. Never did I think that these two BTB's would come together. But I think I speak for EVERY btb writer out here, when I say I'm happy it happened. I started out going for SWA, then changed gears to HEW, and now.. I'm just happy I read this.. Thank's Andrew, and Levi. You guys are amazing. I salute you.