A couple wrestlers take shots at TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

farazfriends

Reaction score
Will Rvd Leave Ecw

I Heard About That But Not Sure Anyone Know Anything About That?

King_Ash

Reaction score
I think there already has been a thread about this, or something similar... I do think he will leave ECW, but only to go to RAW or SD.

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
He will most likely do that because his wife is encouraging him to do that anyway. (D2D) Vince has been being an ******* to him and not giving him a push ever since he got caught with drugs with Sabu.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Well what do you expect, not to get punished if caught with drugs? the WWE probarbly prohibits the use of any drugs while under their contract, which makes sence. You would get the same result in any occupation you are in, if your caught with drugs you should be punished.

xtremebadass

This doesn't belong in the TNA discussion, just like the other thread, it has nothing to do with TNA moved to WWE, let them deal with it

hoganfan23

Reaction score
I think youll see RVD in TNA by early/late fall 07 when his contract runs out

RATED-RKO21

Reaction score
they might give him a title shot at a title on raw or sd to keep him from going to tna but i rather c him in tna

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Kevin Steen

Former Ring of Honor wrestler Kevin Steen spoke to Power Slam about his future without ROH, whether he's received any interest from WWE or TNA, his longtime feud with El Generico, TNA's television product, and more. Regarding interest from the two major promotions, Steen says WWE has never shown any interest in his services while he heard that TNA might have been interested in using him a few years ago but was never contacted. He questions why WWE would be interested in him when he's the complete opposite of what they look for in a wrestler, noting that he doesn't look like the typical athlete.

The interviewer then says it's hard for him to imagine TNA doing much with Steen on the chance he was hired. He feels the former ROH star would likely be 'just another mid-card guy, lost in the weekly blur of multi-man segments and short matches.'

Steen responds, "This won't look good now that I'm a free agent and I'm looking to make a living off wrestling...

"I've watched episodes of TNA iMPACT! and TNA pay-per-views. This is not a knock on the wrestlers because the wrestlers are the only thing that make [TNA] watchable, guys like The Young Bucks and The [Motor City] Machine Guns and Samoa Joe and AJ Styles and others. But I would watch an episode, and I would have to pause it because my head was spinning and I felt a little nauseous just from seeing so many things happening, one after another. The matches have so little time, so they would have to do so much stuff in, like, three minutes.

"I've literally gotten physically nauseous from watching TNA."

Ken Doane

how did TNA know "THEY" were coming? think tna thought "THEY" would be in the WWE Rumble? LOL! Dont know why tna promos always have to remind us of wwe. wwe never reminds us of tna. Maybe tna's version of "they" was the SQUAD! oh wait we pitched that to them and they didnt like it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Haven't watched ROH in years so don't know any really about Kevin but sounds like if WWE did have interest in him he'd take it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Steen is similar to Rotunda but taller and a hell of alot more agile. WWE would never take him up imo because his look is different from what they like.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't know they seem to be going out of the box lately when it comes to that. IE: Kong.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
They did hire Rotunda and Kong but Rotunda is reportedly on his way out and I doubt Kong lasts long to be honest.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I think Husky will just be sent down to FCW to lose wight as he has gotten bigger since he started traveling on the road

SAL

Reaction score
Steen is similar to Rotunda but taller and a hell of alot more agile. WWE would never take him up imo because his look is different from what they like.

Steen's 5'11", Husky's 6'2". WWE won't take Steen because they suck and they don't deserve anything good to happen to them ever.

/petulentrant