A beginners guide to DGUSA and Evolve

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Well that's all that matters to me, some are into promos/mic abilities. If he's good in the ring, i'll like him.

Then this promotion is for you then. DGUSA and Evolve are very ring work heavy mixed in with some good talking. But Evolve really pushes for Wrestling as a sport. Then again. It's Sapolsky who runs it. The man who founded and led ROH during it's golden age.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Stopspot said:
Then this promotion is for you then. DGUSA and Evolve are very ring work heavy mixed in with some good talking. But Evolve really pushes for Wrestling as a sport. Then again. It's Sapolsky who runs it. The man who founded and led ROH during it's golden age.

I'm already following 3 promotions. I could stop watching TNA and follow this one instead. Are they available on xtreme torrents as well?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I'm already following 3 promotions. I could stop watching TNA and follow this one instead. Are they available on xtreme torrents as well?

I guess they are. A note is that the stories on DGUSA and Evolve cross over. Like RAW and Smackdown.