9-year-old saves mom by stabbing attacker in the back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Rate the WrestleMania Day 20- WrestleMania X-Seven

WrestleMania XV came off with a 73, tying it with Mania VIII for 10th place, next is WrestleMania X-7.
wm17.jpg

WrestleMania X-7 came to you from the Astrodome in Houston, TX on April 1, 2001.

Results
Intercontinental Championship
Chris Jericho def. William Regal to retain

Bradshaw, Faarooq & Tazz def. Right To Censor

Hardcore Championship Triple Threat Match
Kane def. Big Show and Raven to become new champion

European Championship
Eddie Guerrero def. Test to become new champion

Kurt Angle def. Chris Benoit

Women’s Championship
Chyna def. Ivory to become new champion

Street Fight
Shane McMahon def. Mr. McMahon (Mick Foley was special guest referee)

Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match for World Tag Team Championship
Edge & Christian def. the Dudleys and Hardy Boyz to become new champions

Gimmick Battle Royal
The Iron Sheik def. Brother Love, Bushwhackers, Jim Cornette, Doink, Duke “The Dumpsterâ€￾ Droese, Earthquake, Gobbledy Gooker, Goon, Michael Hayes, Hillbilly Jim, Kamala, Kim Chee, One Man Gang, Repo Man, Sergeant Slaughter, Tugboat and Nikolai Volkoff

Undertaker def. Triple H

WWE Championship Main Event
Stone Cold def. The Rock to become new champion

I give this a 9.5/10 pretty solid Mania, Benoit vs Kurt was a classic as well as Taker and HHH, the main event was the epic rematch of Rock and Austin, this one could top X8

Rate the WrestleMania
1) 89-WrestleMania X8
2) 88-WrestleMania 21
3) 87-WrestleMania X
4) 86-WrestleMania 2000
5) 85-WresteMania XIX
6) 83-WrestleMania XII
6) 83-WrestleMania III
7)82-WrestleMania 2
8) 81-WrestleMania XX
9) 77-WrestleMania VII
10) 73-WrestleMania VIII
10) 73-WrestleMania XV
11) 72-WrestleMania XIV
11) 72-WrestleMania V
12) 71-WrestleMania 13
13) 64-WrestleMania I
14) 63-WrestleMania IV
15) 59-WrestleMania XI
16) 47-WrestleMania IX

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
10/10

I gave WMVIII a 9/10 and thats my second favourite so i guess i need to go all the way with this one.

What can you say about X-Seven? It was the culmination of everything that had happaned in the previous 3 years. The pinnacle of the Attitude Era and in many ways the end of the greatest period in WWF history.

Rock/Austin was incredible, both guys were at their peak in terms of popularity and ability. The two biggest stars in wrestling going face to face for the WWF Championship. The end of the road of Austin's comeback from neck surgery. Everything about this match was great. Enough said.

The biggest heel of the Attitude Era, Vince McMahon, finally getting his comeupance with Shane, Linda, Trish and Mick Foley all getting revenge against the evil McMahon. It was another great brawl aswell.

HHH losing clean to The Undertaker in another great match. The memorable Harcore brawl,the best thing that ever happaned in that division. The TLC2 match, the best match that the Famous Three had with each other. A great wrestling match between Angle and Benoit.

The guilty pleasure of the Gimmick Battle Royal, paradise for anyone like me who was introduced to wrestling in the Hulkamania Era. So appropiate to have this on the signature show of the Attitude Era. Hogan himself would be the featured player at the next 'Mania. Think about that.

Eddie/Test and Jericho/Regal were both decent aswell. Granted the six-man was crap and Chyna treated Ivory like shit in their match but who cares when the rest of the card had so much to offer.

If WrestleMania 23 comes evan close to this then i'll be happy.

BEST WRESTLEMANIA EVER.

Soulpower

10/10... This is my favorite Wrestlemania of all time. Angle vs Benoit was a classic, Taker vs HHH is in my mind underrated and of course Rock vs Austin was the main event. THe TLC match was pretty good as well... Just an absolute loaded card and this is what WM should look like... My only gripe, is that in a way it marked the end of the Attitude era.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
10/10 The best Wrestlemania no the best WWE event of all time. Ive watched it soo many times it is the kind of PPV that is pretty much once in lifetime, god i wish WWE was still like this man.

Beer Money Army

10/10 Probably is the greatest wwe ppv event ever made.

xtremebadass

this one is guarenteed top spot, ill give it a little more time

xtremebadass

wow, a 96! no more votes please I am going to post the next one in a couple minutes

xtremebadass

^^^did u read the post above you? I said no more votes, it doesnt count srry, neither does the votes under XV or XIX, srry

Kairi

Reaction score
9-year-old saves mom by stabbing attacker in the back; 2nd time girl has knifed mom's thug ex-beau

BY Philip Caulfield
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 9:38 AM

<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_2" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 485x362 and weights 145KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>
Fond du Lac police
Jason Fields, 27, was stabbed in the back by the 9-year-old daughter of a woman he threatened to kill.

A 9-year-old girl in
Wisconsin stabbed a knife-wielding thug in the back after he threatened to slit her mother's throat, cops said.

Jason M. Fields, 27, was strangling his ex-girlfriend and holding a knife to her throat inside her apartment when the woman's daughter grabbed a kitchen knife and plunged it into Fields' back - the second time the child has stabbed the man.

The woman heard Fields groan and he dropped the knife, cops said.
When her attacker turned around, the victim saw blood oozing from a wound in his back and her daughter holding a bloody blade, according to the
Fond du Lac Reporter.

Police had been called to the house just hours earlier after Fields smashed the woman's car windshield. But cops left after the thug gave her cash for the damages and said he would leave.

The little girl told police she wasn't shook up by the incident. After all, she had stabbed Fields two years earlier during another attack on her mom, according to the Reporter.

Fields was arrested and charged with first-degree recklessly endangering safety, strangulation and disorderly conduct Sunday for the attack on the woman, who was not identified.

Fields' bail was set at $5,000 and will face a judge on June 23.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Good on the kid to have her mothers back like that. That mom really need to stop messing with that guy though obviously if this is the 2nd time this has happened.