• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
MVP/Y2J, Bourne/Chavo were both really solid matches and who would have thought Cody Rhodes and Cena could have such a good t.v match? This has been a great Raw for wrestling. Bob Barker has been fairly entertaining too.

noumenon

Yeah, the matches have been pretty solid and Bob is doing a fairly good job. I'de say by the crowd reaction to most of these Price is Right skits that most people have had quite enough of this celebrity host shit and lack of actual storyline content.

Also...LOL @ Chris Masters hair plugs and not being able to say bitch

Soulpower

It was announced on Raw tonight that Batista will return to Monday Night Raw. They advertised that he would make "a career altering announcement".

PLEASE, RETIRE!

noumenon

Thank you. I was staring at my TV during that vignette but completely zoned out, I had no idea WTF it was about.
Career altering...AMAZING...retirement angle with Orton!

I hope it's not like Dreamer.. "If I don't win the title by blah blah blah I'm out"

noumenon

^Probably going to be the best guest host yet. ::fingers crossed for Beth/Trish::

As I said in the shoutbox....500 dollars cash to anyone who would smell either Henry or Show's hands after that fuckin gooch grabbing fest.

Batistafan333

Reaction score
I say Batista is going to announce that he wants his re-match with Orton at the pay-per-view, Hell In A Cell.

noumenon

Perhaps the announcement is that he's learned how to cut a promo without giggling...OR...he finally learned how to sell....OR...the truth behind why a man would have a belly button tattoo.

Ballin

Reaction score
I say Batista is going to announce that he wants his re-match with Orton at the pay-per-view, Hell In A Cell.

That is career altering, how? Not too mention the timing would be off considering they;ll be hyping Breaking Point NOT HIAC.

RETIRE!

Oh and, it was a pretty good RAW besides....

Bob Barker....i thought he sucked and was not entertainning at all..

GO BUY PRICELESS MEMORIES!!

Klide

^Y would they be hyping breaking point if its already past (at the time.)

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The best thing about this RAW was Barker and surprisingly Santino.

MVP/Jericho had a pretty good match.

Chavo vs Bourne was decent. But when you think about it, this makes Bourne seem weak. Chavo has yet to beat Hornswaggle. Bourne had trouble beating Chavo. He needed help from Hornswaggle in order to win. Makes Bourne seem extremely weak to me. Chavo looked even weaker having Barker take him out too.... And why they hell didn't Bourne get DQ'd for Hornswaggle interferring.

Cena/Rhodes was meh. Rhodes guranteeing that he was going to make Cena tap when I don't think Rhodes has ever used a submission finisher EVER was dumb. What made it worse was the commentators going on and on about not thinking Orton could get Cena to give up at the ppv, then just seconds later actually think that Rhodes would get Cena to tap. Strange how Rhodes gets DQ's for Orton not even touching Cena, but Hornswaggle attacks Chavo and nothing happens.

Show/Henry..... yeah. It was rediculous that the commentators make a big deal about Henry (The World's Strongest Man) bodyslamming Show. HE'S THE FUCKING WORLDS STRONGEST MAN!!!!!

Haven't watched the main event yet, but I hope the closing segment hyped the ppv alot more.

noumenon

Seriously....OMG!!!! HE LIFTED BIG SHOW...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Meanwhile Cena lifts him regularly. STING! has lifted him (granted he wasn't that fat back then) and Goldberg has jackhammered him.

So here is what's going on....

Bob Barker>Hornswoggle>Chavo>Bourne>Masters who gets a spot in the main event on RAW.....huh?