9/4 SD Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

The first SD without Jeff Hardy.. What sort of shenanigans will happen?!?

the dark knight

the only things that were half enjoyable were punk's promo and undertaker's chokeslam through the table

Soulpower

punkhardy.jpg

:shifty:

noumenon

I saw that pic yesterday...cracked me up. Gotta remember to watch this shit tonight..lol.

Axis

Yeah Punk is really getting close to being the best heel in the WWE right now.

noumenon

^Hope that wasn't sarcasm because it's pretty much true.

Smackdown wasn't phenomenal tonight but was was good on the show more than made it worth watching.
JoMo vs. Rey was incredible. Seriously, before the year is out I really hope to see a Punk/Morrison feud for the title. The guy definitely has what it takes to become a megastar. Perhaps Punk/Morrison will be our epic saga for the next generation.

Great One

Lol@at the guy w/ glasses/long hair.

Also, fuck yeah at the Anaconda Vice finally being mentioned.

Klide

Intercontinental match was sick. About time Morrison pick up a singles championship.

The Franchise

Reaction score
Just an AWESOME match between Morrisson & Rey. After reading all the speculation about what would happen w/ Rey, and how Vince was pissed and may try and humiliate Rey on his way out for suspension... I was glad Rey wasn't buried on the way out, and he sure didn't give a bad performance on the way out either. Just a phenomenal match.

Batistafan333

Reaction score
SmackDown was awesome. Loved the match between Morrison and Mysterio. It's good to see John Morrison as the IC Champion.

Matt Hardy vs Punk was good. The best part was at the end when Taker chokeslamed Punk into the announce table. Good to have the deadman back on SmackDown.

Airfixx

...Punk coming out as Jeff was LOL-tastical!

I guess we're to assume that Ziggler wasn't that immediate a favourite to carry the IC belt afterall... Interested to see what they do with JoMo now as without careful planning they could undo some of the great 'building' work they've done on him this year (A bit like MVP on Raw, as a former 2-time midcard champ, having his first non-title fued with a ME-er would have been more beneficial IMO... Especially if they're gonna use him as a transitional champ). Gonna miss Rey Rey too - He's been awesome this year!

Sweeeeet match though... Damn, they coulda gone all night! LOL

Found Hardy/Punk to be a bit lame... Prob my general indifference to Matt and my dislike of his current storyline.

Also, still not feelin' Taker walking straight back into a title shot. Nor him & Punk kicking off their fued with a submission match (As per my reservations about these fixed concept PPVs obliging certain fueds to take certain turns.)... Punk dropping the belt straight to Taker would suck so bad considering how hot Punk is right now (I don't think the fans need to see Punk put 'in his place' so soon after his awesome heel turn.)

Recollection of much of the rest of the show is sketchy due to being in 'doze mode'.

the yellow shirt kid is a classic

Man, I'd kill for hair like that!!!