9/21 RAW Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Looked like Ezekial Jackson to me.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the big man move. But yeah, if it wasn't Zeke, then who the hell was it!? I almost thought Mark Henry at first too but I don't think he could run that fast. =/

Lillian = best WWE promo this year. Easily.

Soulpower

Why did Swagger go after The Miz?

Wouldn't it have made more sense for him to beat Kofi (Who Jack was pretty much dominating) and win the US title, since that way WE WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY GOTTEN THE BELT!

Edit:For a while there, I actually thought Shaq was going to end up being the masked dude. The tats looked familiar.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Loved that Legacy looked awesome this week AGAIN. DX are really putting over these two which is great. Miz looked good glad he got the win. The 3 way for the US title might be a pretty cool match im thinking. Wasnt overly fussed on 6man tag it was ok but nowt great. And i just knew it would be Cena facing them 3 next week.

Chavo vs cedrick crap and sick of seeing chavo looking like a prize mug every week.
Glad lilian got a decent send off she deserves it.
Guest host wasnt great he was ok id say. but not a bad Raw. hell in the cell has some good matches so far imo

noumenon

Skipping RAW for Big Bang Theory....excellent decision, I did the same. I really don't think I'll be watching much of RAW anymore until this guest host garbage ends.

Airfixx

^^^I'm finding it harder and harder to muster the advance enthusiasm needed for me to hit play after DLing Raw each week...

Dynamo

Reaction score
I thought it was ok. Ced did alright. Not one of the better one's but still, very watchable. Wasn't that impressed with the Miz match, bit suprised everyone seemed to be feeling it. Enjoyed the Legacy match, but I am slowly realising I'm very biased towards these guys. They really can do no wrong. LOL!

I'll be interested to see after HIAC, what they do with the whole Cena/Orton thing, it really needs to end know. I wanna see what there gona do, and who's gona challenge for the title.

O, and whoever said Ced aint funny and is the worst in the Kings of Comedy hasn't watched it much. Check out the old Def Comedy Jam shows. The guy is Hillarious. N DL Hughley is part of the group and clearly the worst.