9/11.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Still there is no solid proof that the towers were brought down by the fire.

*Sigh* There is more proof that they were brought down by fire than anything else. Any of the other suggestions have been thoroughly discredited.

I've heard about the theory which says that the towers were designed in such a way that they could have collapsed due to the fire which they did... but I've also heard of the theory which says that the towers were designed in such a way that they couldn't have collapsed due to such a fire.

Indecisive bastard. :D

'There were a lot of hydrocarbons in there that gave out a lot of heat'[/I]

Okay. So that made those huge towers collapse? You gotta be kidding me.

Not just that, but these objects are what allowed a sustained burn to happen and what allowed the temperature to rise high enough to have steel lose it's strength. Those hydrocarbons may well have been the catalyst.

There are a lot of other 'scientifically proven' theories which state that the towers couldn't have collapsed the way that they did.

I'm sure that there were, but I don't see anyone with any kind of technical knowledge stating that steel does not behave in this manner.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
With all due respect C4, I think there is plenty of evidence that supports that 9/11 was a terrorist attack. And alot more that debunks it as an inside job.

But we've already been around this merry go round. It's been several pages of debate now. I think its obvious that no matter how much evidence I present, or anyone else presents, you just refuse to believe that it was a terrorist attack.

That's your right of course. As a christian I understand that despite all physical evidence against me, I still believe in Jesus Christ. You denying 9/11 being a terrorist attack is pretty much in the same category now. And I can't blame you for that.

But the conspiracy theories have been debunked. You naturally don't have to concede defeat, as I know you wont. But I think after all this debate it's time we agree to disagree. After so much arguing, wouldn't you agree that at this point it's impossible to convince each other of our respective arguments?

Wrestling Station

There were a lot of hydrocarbons in there that gave out a lot of heat
Do Jews fart aqua-farts? :shifty:

Anyway, terrorist or mafia are just terrorist; they dont belong to any religion. They just attack for their OWN benefits. So its some underground organizations as well as publicly known organizations that wanted to rule the world for their own benefit and power. Do we need to debate who were those individuals? Who cares? bunch of criminals wanted to sort out stuff between them for an outcome of the word, CONTROL.
Fin.

Reaction score
Do Jews fart aqua-farts? :shifty:

Yes.

Anyway, terrorist or mafia are just terrorist; they dont belong to any religion. They just attack for their OWN benefits. So its some underground organizations as well as publicly known organizations that wanted to rule the world for their own benefit and power. Do we need to debate who were those individuals? Who cares? bunch of criminals wanted to sort out stuff between them for an outcome of the word, CONTROL.
Fin.

This.

C4

For all those Americans who've said that Muslims are a bunch of dumb idiots:

[YT]tCAffMSWSzY[/YT]

Watch the full video and realize that it's your president speaking.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You've posted this twice. And yet the point is still non existant. Nobody hates all muslims or says that all of Islamic culture is bad. The extremists are bad, the terrorists are bad. But I've already made this argument that I respect Islamic culture in places such as Lebanon. If you refuse to acknowledge that point, then that's your own fault.

Travis40

For all those Americans who've said that Muslims are a bunch of dumb idiots:

[YT]tCAffMSWSzY[/YT]

Watch the full video and realize that it's your president speaking.

I actually believe the President is an idiot....not all Muslims.....but just our President

C4

What I was trying to say is that Americans think that Muslims are a bunch of dumb idiots and that without the Middle East, the world would be a better place to live in.

And well, this post sums up the American view of Islam:

How anyone can respect a religion that promotes rape, incest, murder, intolerance, bigotry, pedophilia and sanctions "holy war" is beyond me. If muslims worldwide wish to shed the illiterate, unjust interpretations by Mullahs and Mujtahids, they must discredit the hatred coming out of the Madrassas in Saudia Arabia and the rest of the Middle East and form their own branch of true Islam. It's foundation should be Dearborn, Michigan. They've got it right.

I just wanted to say that the American president says the exact opposite.

Travis40

What I was trying to say is that Americans think that Muslims are a bunch of dumb idiots and that without the Middle East, the world would be a better place to live in.

And well, this post sums up the American view of Islam:

I just wanted to say that the American president says the exact opposite.

Yes, one quote sums up EVERY Americans' thoughts?

You're fucking brilliant....

Quintastic One

Reaction score
[yt]AeaFXaPx11A[/yt]

Please tell me this was posted in jest.....please....please tell me you're not this stupid to post that as a serious argument. I saw that video a long time ago, and it's still hilarious. Hilarious in a good way, because it's good editing. So I am hoping to God you're just making a joke.

kingaviles

Reaction score
Does anyone else see the humor in a middle-eastern named "C4" (explosive) talking about 9/11?