89.9 WKCR Radio Hijacking (Old News, But Interesting)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
In 1995, a college radio station based out of New York was playing some pretty smoothing music late at night when the broadcast was suddenly interrupted by a loud screeching noise followed by some heavy breathing and a woman randomly naming off a bunch of obituary dates. The transmission was never discovered or explained. Listen to the clip and see for yourself whether you find it eerie or not:

That loud screeching noise at the beginning when the broadcast is first interrupted was a bit unnerving and the only thing that I personally found a bit eerie. The rest was meh. I personally think it was some weird type of prank on the part of the radio station itself seeing as how the radio host's voice at the end sounds precisely like the one that was naming off the dates just moments before, albeit in a different tone. She also seems to cut in at a convenient time and strangely doesn't even acknowledge what just happened before. Decide for yourself.

Reactions: Neptune

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
It was... Aliens.

Dammit @deth tell your people to stop creeping out helpless drunk college students!