8 year old saves his 4 year old sister from abductor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
It's noon and there's no threads and it seems all the news covers is sexual prowlers Click the link for the video,
Whitehall Boy, 8, Saves Sister From Abduction Attempt
4-Year-Old Girl's Brother Wrestles Her From Attacker MYRTLE BEACH, SC. --
Police in Myrtle Beach, S.C., credit the quick actions of a caring brother for saving a young girl from an attempted abduction.

Police are looking for the man who tried to abduct a 4-year-old girl vacationing from Pittsburgh.

The girl’s mother, Erin Kuhns, of Whitehall, told Channel 4 Action News that on Friday, she was walking near the beach with her three children when her daughter, Josie, ran off.

Kuhns said she then told her son, Nathan, to run after the child. When the 8-year-old boy caught up with his sister, Nathan said he saw a man trying to drag the girl into his car.

"I screamed because of the fact someone was trying to pull her in the car and I went down there and beat the crap out of this guy," Nathan said of the rescue.

According to Erin Kuhns, the boy was able to wrestle his sister away from the would-be abductor.

“[Nathan] said, 'Mommy, I just kicked and I punched and I hit, and I just kept doing it,'” Kuhns told Channel 4 Action News’ Shannon Perrine Sunday. “[The man] kept grabbing her, and he kept pulling her and kept trying to put her back in the car.”

Nathan Kuhns was able to provide DNA evidence to police, because he scratched the man so severely.

Neither child was injured in the attempted abduction.

Myrtle Beach police have not made any arrests.

The family has since returned home from their vacation.

ummmmm In a couple of years that's really going to hit home for those two kids. wow,

Reaction score
Every day i train, thousands of hours of practice, injuries can happen at any time, my kneecap just kinda blew over to the side of my leg, ive torn the pectoral muscle completeley off my left shoulder, ive had surgery five times in my left knee, the tendon was torn off the bone i couldnt hardly lift my leg leg any more. every move i make, my body, my life is on the line, dont risk yours, PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

in any case, that kid kicked some ass.